• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Critical Omissions with Douglas Dietrich

Started by Walks_At_Night, April 11, 2017, 08:01:43 PM

Gunner65

What was Dietrichs' MCRD San Diego Platoon Number?  Mine was  Platoon 2054.  SSGT Sanabria was Sr DI and Lt. Nicholson was Series Commander.  I had four Drill Instructors. Dietrich has never mentioned his platoon number.  In fact he claims to have been an Entry Level Separation at 12 weeks, incarcerated and then promoted to L/Cpl and graduated boot camp as an E-3 L/Cpl. Then promoted to Cpl within 6 months.  No fucking way.

Lilith

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 05, 2017, 05:11:03 PM
  This little forum is unique because it provides a place to exchange facts and refute Dietrichs BS and have fun doing it.

Gunner65

By the way: If you look at my photo you will see the EGA emblem is crooked and I am stiff. The photo was a rush job  because I was at Dental to have wisdom teeth removed that day and did not want to miss the photo op.  I ran from Dental to the PX. My mouth was packed with gauze and I ran about 300 meters to catch the end of my platoon having photos taken and a PX call.   I did this and ran back to the barracks ahead of the platoon with a "chit" for bed-rest. I came through the rear entrance to the barracks and notified the "fire watch".   Dietrich is full of shit. 

Gunner65

I was 105 pounds when I enlisted in 1984.  The minimum acceptable weight. I completed ITS at Camp Geiger. NC and was assigned as 8151 Guard Marine Security Forces Subic Bay in Oct 1984.  I returned to the FMF assigned to 3/6 Marines Weapons Co.  2nd Mar Div in 1986.  I completed a MACRESS and deployed to the Med in 1987 at 125 pounds.  The MACRESS involved a 33 mile march in full combat gear. I was promoted on the USS Inchon and returned to Lejeune with Wpns Co 3/6.  We deployed for a CAX to 29 Palms CA and I returned as a "Short" with 45 days remaining.

Gunner65

I was offered an "early out" of 30 days with the option to "sell" Leave time of 45 days.  My applications to colleges were not accepted within the time required.  My only option was to accept the "early out" with the selling of 45 days accrued leave pay.   Dietrich claims I requested 21 days for a sex change consultation?  That is impossible and false.

Gunner65

Dietrichs whole BS story falls apart.  Not only does he lie about Marine rank structure from basic training, he lies about his own reasons why he would join the USMC . 

Gunner65

If Dietrich and his "flying monkey" minions think they can change history they are really stupid.  And Laura Lee Solomon and Daniel Arola  are nothing but disinfo agents for years and now defend this worthless anti American communist Dietrich.  They are communist insurgents. 

Gunner65

Asshole Dietrich claims his father served in 3 wars, Not true:  His father was a Navy supply NCO.  A Navy supply clerk.  His father joined and stayed in Rochester NY and Buffaflo during WW2 and got training for more aviation.  Dietirchs father was a Navy Supply Clerk trained later as an aviation supply clerk and was stationed in Taipea Tawain as a supply in the PX and was an E6,  George Dietrich was NOT a veteran of 3 wars

Gunner65

Dietrich claims to have bitten off his own grandfathers penis! At the age of 3.  When his grandfather was 83 years old in 1973 and died.This Wave of BS is Rev Radio crap

Gunner65

This is BS and we can all know that Dietich is full of shit

Gunner65

Gunner65

Why do you lie when you know you are full of shit!!!

Gunner65

Lalllaaa  Shut the Fuck up becaise of somerviller > and 1/6 has anything to do with Douglad Dietrich
I dont think so

Gunner65

Dietrich cannot claim a platoon his former asshole says God Bless and supports Douglas Dietrich

Wow - you've been busy Gunner.    That's quite the Avatar pix.  Did your Mom know you were out of the house after supper time and in the Marines?  i.e. You look awful young

Gunner65

Dietrichs father was a Navy Supply NCO in ww2

Lilith

Voluntary Sex Workers of the World Unite!   

Quote from: Gunner65 on December 05, 2017, 09:04:59 PM
Suck my balls
Sex workers

You better scrub 'em up first.  Show some consideration   ::)

Lilith

Quote from: brig on December 05, 2017, 09:12:00 PM
He can't say etc. can he?  bwahahahaha

Et-Sa-Terra     He must think it makes him sound smart

Dammit.  I'm lost already.   Where's Albrecht?