• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Why did Art Bell pick Heather Wade?

Started by Dwindling Stacks, October 17, 2016, 09:35:48 PM

Robert

Assume the hypothesis that Art Bell had a plan to install Heather Wade in her current position.   Compare 2 possibilities:

1. What actually went down.

2. Art announces the plan before the start: "I have a hankering to resume the old radio program, but only for a few months, and then I want to introduce a new m.c. whom I think you'll like."

What would #1 have bought as compared to #2?  A couple months of tantalizing the audience that Art might be back, a buildup of what the kids these days call "drama" re the shooter?  Surely that's no advantage over #2.  Art's word (whether sincere or not) as to who the audience will like was batting .500: a winner in Ian Punnet, an eventual loser in George Noory; not so bad a record, considering Noory's deficiencies did not manifest for a while, and I suspect were largely caused by management.  (We know Bell was genuinely enthusiastic about Punnet, but may have been just a paid mouthpiece for touting Noory.)  The good will would've been worth much more with #2.

That's why I doubt the hypothesis.

Robert

Quote from: ShayP on October 20, 2016, 05:14:40 PMRegarding jury duty, I had a similar instance during a case.  Like you I was the foreman.
I was no foreman, but I hung a jury in a federal narcotics trial, and the judge said the case would not be heard again.  It was a nullification vote by me.

theONE

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 20, 2016, 06:27:06 PM
Is that the dreaded clarinet of doom, which summons all before the throne?

haha,
"Lean On" by Major Lazer (Four Play clarinet Music Video Cover)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuEMqMc1Fh4

"Imagine Dragons" - Radioactive. Clarinet cover. By Ferenc Clarinet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgzVC4jxtxg

theONE

Quote from: JesusJuice on October 20, 2016, 07:02:21 PM
Kill him. Kill him until he's dead.

...do it gently :)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 20, 2016, 04:51:20 PM
Yeah, I'll buy that.  But those of you prepared to convict him of perjury, obstruction of justice, or lying to an officer or whatever don't belong on any jury, anywhere.

You do realize that people are entitled to their opinions, and that the 'court of public opinion' has a much lower threshold than an actual court of law, right?

I'm nearly certain Art lied to his audience and treated them with absolute contempt.  Has this been proven beyond a reasonable doubt?  No

GravitySucks

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 20, 2016, 09:24:08 PM
You do realize that people are entitled to their opinions, and that the 'court of public opinion' has a much lower threshold than an actual court of law, right?

I'm nearly certain Art lied to his audience and treated them with absolute contempt.  Has this been proven beyond a reasonable doubt?  No

Quote from: theONE on October 20, 2016, 07:48:48 PM
...do it gently :)

I'm waiting for the "Art killed Ramona" rumors to start swirling again. We live in fascinating times.

onan

Quote from: rekcuf on October 20, 2016, 09:36:21 PM
I'm waiting for the "Art killed Ramona" rumors to start swirling again. We live in fascinating times.

If this is it, not really.

Quote from: onan on October 20, 2016, 09:39:28 PM
If this is it, not really.

What if the rumor is true? That would spice things up a notch.

K_Dubb

Quote from: Paper*Boy on October 20, 2016, 09:24:08 PM

No, opinions other than mine are invalid.  Public opinion is nothing more than the collective ruminations of a bunch of glaze-eyed slack-jawed belly-scratchers, and the only thing lower than these creatures is the man who presumes to speak for them.  What a silly question.

onan

Quote from: rekcuf on October 20, 2016, 09:41:56 PM

Come on you know damn well Hillary did it.

Quote from: onan on October 20, 2016, 09:44:46 PM

Come on you know damn well Hillary did it.

She funded the operation. (+Soros)

Quote from: mikuthing01 on October 20, 2016, 09:46:31 PM
>rumors
shiggity diggity

How deep does this rabbit hole go? The skeletons are starting to pile up in Arts' closet. 💀💀💀

theONE

I think it does make a difference.
It's same as exploring Hillry's crimes and lies -same here with Art- but of course on a smaller scale.
Hillry lied [for sure!!!] to the whole nation - Art lied [allegedly] to his fans, to people who put up money and time
to help with his marketing of MITD Show.

It's important to talk about it and to analyze in order so the "asshole" get's on note that his/hers game-scum was discovered
and for others to learn and perhaps prevent them from doing it - and hurting others by lying and manipulating them.

Because someone is/was famous that gives them no "free fuqing ride"
We are all equal under the Law, Law of Men and Law of GOD

onan

Quote from: theONE on October 20, 2016, 09:56:30 PM

It's same as exploring Hillry's crimes and lies -same here with Art- but of course on a smaller scale.
Hillry lied [for sure!!!] to the whole nation - Art lied [allegedly] to his fans, to people who put up money and time

It's important to talk about it and to analyze in order so the "asshole" get's on note that his/hers game-scum was discovered
and for others to learn and perhaps prevent them from doing it - and hurting others by lying and manipulating them.

Unless you want to grab the pussy.

theONE

Quote from: rekcuf on October 20, 2016, 09:41:56 PM

or six feet down...

theONE

Quote from: onan on October 20, 2016, 09:58:00 PM
Unless you want to grab the pussy.

That is very cruel and inhumane proposition on your part suggesting that I put my hand near Hillry's stinking cunt

Hog

Jackstar

QuoteI don't think artist still alive I think he died years ago what you been listening to is just some sort of kinda need to Skye robot and Heather is some kind of Handler that's been assigned to the whole project by Starbuck

Voice recognition is clearly work Android.

Epaphroditus

Quote from: theONE on October 20, 2016, 09:56:30 PM

Fuck your god .

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: theONE on October 20, 2016, 06:24:09 PM

Let's hope that Art will have /functioning/ balls and confesses about Ramona and all this MITD CIRCUS on his death bed
or leaves a written statement and tells the whole truth...so his transition to the other side can be soft and gentle,..

Lame.

theONE

Quote from: mv on October 21, 2016, 03:28:48 AM
Lame.

Why you think it's lame..?
Don't you think that settling all issues /especially when they produced so much controversy/ before one dies
is very good, very beneficial for one's soul and peace of mind.

How many shows Art did /and others/ about souls that are troubled after person dies - and they hang around
confused and unhappy instead of crossing over.
I'm not sure if you ever watched a very well done movie with Robin Williams "WHAT DREAMS MAY COME"

it's a 1998 production, but don't let that fool you,..this movie is excellent on many levels :)

"What Dreams May Come" (1998) - Robin Williams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fyideTPUR8

...maybe someone has better link to it ,I have the DVD

[attachment deleted by admin]

SredniVashtar

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 20, 2016, 03:15:46 PM
I have the same questions you guys do about the stalker, but no evidence has emerged showing Art lied about it. 

I keep pointing this fact out until I'm blue in the hair (at least it goes well with my buttery complexion) - it's very difficult, if not impossible, to prove a negative. No, nobody can say that he lied, just as we can't prove that the universe isn't sitting on the back of a giant smurf called Barry. We don't have to see his trousers aflame to conclude that he was telling fibs.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: theONE on October 20, 2016, 04:05:14 PM
Not much sorry for her is really need it.

You certainly write the English good. Reading that made me feel like I was hearing Welsh spoken while suffering from a hangover. I'm afraid you're going to have to attend an intensive session in BellGab remedial classes if you want to reach the high standard required on here. Unless one of your yaks has got loose and started posting again.

K_Dubb

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 21, 2016, 08:30:06 AM
I keep pointing this fact out until I'm blue in the hair (at least it goes well with my buttery complexion) - it's very difficult, if not impossible, to prove a negative. No, nobody can say that he lied, just as we can't prove that the universe isn't sitting on the back of a giant smurf called Barry. We don't have to see his trousers aflame to conclude that he was telling fibs.

Yes, but Art's report doesn't require the same leaps of credulity as your smurf.  Why I shouldn't treat it like I would a similar claim by my slightly crazy neighbor (i. e. cautious acceptance) hasn't been explained to me.