George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

ItsOver

Riveting radio tonight.
Secret Door XVIII
"Who's behind the secret door? Join George Noory as he welcomes several mystery guests throughout the night and attempts to guess who they may be."

"Shecret Door X, V, eye, eye, eye!"

Jojo

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on February 22, 2018, 12:11:27 PM
I did not know that.  I'm going to have to start paying more attention.

Or, my origin usual premise is this is what goes on in the ladies room and you may be projecting.  Was that wrong?
This is too literal.  I simply meant not in mixed company.

Gd5150

The 15 minute countdown as started...the secret door listening party is bursting with anticipation. 😎

Gd5150

Predictions on who’s behind the secret door?

AvDaBr

In the intro for John Alexander, Noory informed the audience that Alexander had been to all eight continents.

Quote from: AvDaBr on February 23, 2018, 12:46:36 AM
In the intro for John Alexander, Noory informed the audience that Alexander had been to all eight continents.

I guess that includes Atlantis.  LOL.

Gd5150

Maybe pudofile has been hiding behind Jorche’s “secret door of secrets”.

Ol' Jorchie is easier to fool than an infant with the 'got your nose' canard.

Man walking through life on autopilot.

'How are yeeeeeeeeeeew?'

'Not great Jorch. I recently got diagnosed stage 4 terminal cancer.'

'Good for yeeeeeeeeew'

Gd5150

How bout that one caller: “Jorch remember last time when Ian Punnett had you going for at least 10 minutes! Boy he had you fooled!”

Punnett was fried the next day.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 23, 2018, 02:07:53 AM
Ol' Jorchie is easier to fool than an infant with the 'got your nose' canard.

Man walking through life on autopilot.

'How are yeeeeeeeeeeew?'

'Not great Jorch. I recently got diagnosed stage 4 terminal cancer.'

'Good for yeeeeeeeeew'

Jorch going over lab results with his doctor.

'Hey Doc!  How do they look?'

'It's bad, Jorch.  You've got HIV and Alzheimer's.'

'Terrific!!!'

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 23, 2018, 02:15:40 AM
Jorch going over lab results with his doctor.

'Hey Doc!  How do they look?'

'It's bad, Jorch.  You've got HIV and Alzheimer's.'

'Terrific!!!'

haha and the first secret door guest he had just had on last week, and she said her husband calls Jorch 'Lieutenant' intimating that he and Jorch were quite good friends from the weirdo convention circuit.  Jorch had absolutely no clue what she was talking about. What she did was expose Jorch as a fraud, he leads people to believe he cares very much about them when he really couldn't give a shit about anybody or anything.

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on February 23, 2018, 02:29:11 AM
haha and the first secret door guest he had just had on last week, and she said her husband calls Jorch 'Lieutenant' intimating that he and Jorch were quite good friends from the weirdo convention circuit.  Jorch had absolutely no clue what she was talking about. What she did was expose Jorch as a fraud, he leads people to believe he cares very much about them when he really couldn't give a shit about anybody or anything.

Zicree was really easy too.  He didn't disguise his voice that much though I wasn't really paying attention.  He mentioned Ray Bradbury though and I knew it was Zicree. Jorch is such a dope.

Gd5150

They should change the name to “the secret snore”

NoMoreNoory

I'm not making this up. Joorch has a snappy new name for Pirranormal Date.

Pee Date :o

Cue Dateline and Gramper's Pampers...

ItsOver

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 23, 2018, 02:34:32 AM
Zicree was really easy too.  He didn't disguise his voice that much though I wasn't really paying attention.  He mentioned Ray Bradbury though and I knew it was Zicree. Jorch is such a dope.
Ha, ha, ha!  I had Snorge on for background noise last night.  He was bragging at the start about how he was pretty good at his lame Shecret Door crap.  By the time I dozed off he was 0 for 2.  From looking at the C2C site, he finally figured out the last shecret guest.  ::)

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 23, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

George always knows what to say to the ladies

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 23, 2018, 12:51:43 AM
I guess that includes Atlantis.  LOL.
He really missed out Lemuria is where it is at! Granted the tunnels underneath Mt.Shasta to get there can be a bit trying but consult your local travel agent St.Germaine and the trip can be arranged.

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on February 23, 2018, 08:14:13 AM

Cue Dateline and Gramper's Pampers...
Joshua Pee Date?  ;D

Morgus

Looks like its a 3day Noory Free weekend capped with George Knapp on Sunday night. :)
But next week Noory has on Friday as his guest reverse speech guy David John Oates - one of Art Bell's arch enemies - Noory has him on because he knows that Art would hate that...

ItsOver

Quote from: Morgus on February 23, 2018, 03:31:07 PM
Looks like its a 3day Noory Free weekend capped with George Knapp on Sunday night. :)
But next week Noory has on Friday as his guest reverse speech guy David John Oates - one of Art Bell's arch enemies - Noory has him on because he knows that Art would hate that...
Oates seems to almost be buddies with Clyde Lewis.  Clyde's had him on several times recently.  It just seems to be more a novelty than anything close to having any real meaning.  I may as well start listening to albums in reverse.  ;)  If there was anything to it, most of Jorch's reverse speech would sound like "I suck."

Jojo

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 23, 2018, 03:13:11 AM
They should change the name to “the secret snore”
Yes, or limit guests to the last 24 months.

TigerLily

I think it was when I was about 16 that I first read The Seth Material. It had a profound impact on me and still colors a lot of my spiritual philosophy. It wasn't until much later that I saw the YT videos and became exposed to all the doubters. I try to keep open to the possibility it was all a fake but because of how it affected me I'm thankful I experienced the book without any outside opinion and was able to discover and judge it for myself

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on February 24, 2018, 01:45:34 AM
I think it was when I was about 16 that I first read The Seth Material. It had a profound impact on me and still colors a lot of my spiritual philosophy. It wasn't until much later that I saw the YT videos and became exposed to all the doubters. I try to keep open to the possibility it was all a fake but because of how it affected me I'm thankful I experienced the book without any outside opinion and was able to discover and judge it for myself

Did you watch the made for TV Shirley McClaine movie back that? I bet you did! I did too. I'm not ashamed to admit it. It was pretty good. :)

Jojo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 24, 2018, 02:15:09 AM
Did you watch the made for TV Shirley McClaine movie back that? I bet you did! I did too. I'm not ashamed to admit it. It was pretty good. :)
I couldn't believe George cancelled her over a simple coughing fit, instead of letting Tom handle it.  Or even reschedule her the same week. M Or even reschedule her at all! Do you think he delighted in her hardship?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jojo on February 24, 2018, 02:49:21 AM
I couldn't believe George cancelled her over a simple coughing fit, instead of letting Tom handle it.  Or even reschedule her the same week. M Or even reschedule her at all! Do you think he delighted in her hardship?

Well, he is an idiot so maybe. :D

Gyoza Girl

Quote from: Jojo on February 24, 2018, 02:49:21 AM

If George did this, he reminds me of the people who claimed Hillary was on her last gasps whenever she coughed.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 24, 2018, 02:15:09 AM

My Dad was big on the Shirley MacLaine Out On A limb stuff.  He went to Machu Picchu on a lark for a weekend when we lived in New Jersey.  We  watched the Out On a Limb tv movie too.  Dad was also into the Celestine Prophecy and shit like that.  Not sure what prompted him to become interested in stuff like that.  Wish I had asked him. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 24, 2018, 11:31:39 AM
My Dad was big on the Shirley MacLaine Out On A limb stuff.  He went to Machu Picchu on a lark for a weekend when we lived in New Jersey.  We  watched the Out On a Limb tv movie too.  Dad was also into the Celestine Prophecy and shit like that.  Not sure what prompted him to become interested in stuff like that.  Wish I had asked him.

Was he also Christian too?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gyoza Girl on February 24, 2018, 10:51:11 AM
If George did this, he reminds me of the people who claimed Hillary was on her last gasps whenever she coughed.

She coughs ALL THE TIME because she's a very sick woman. Shirley was just sick that night.