• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 12, 2017, 03:01:07 PM
Yeah, that's all crap. The earth is flat, the moon was secretly colonized by the Nazis and they have a clone of Hitler, and Hillary Clinton is a reptile.

Someone needs to tell The History Channel to stop screwing around in South America.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on January 12, 2017, 03:47:37 PM
Ha, I wish today's tv comedy shows were funny and creative instead of boring and simply a vehicle for propaganda and push certain politics.

Cronkite was a left wing hump.  While we were in the process of beating back the NVA during the Tet Offensive his handwringing and defeatist rhetoric convinced the Nation that the war was unwinable and that all was lost.  He persisted in this even after gains made by the enemy were quickly reversed and the NVA was retreating in dissaray back over the border and the VC had gone to ground and were hiding in tunnels..  Gen Giap made a point of what a favor Cronkite had done them in his book.  Another example of what the liberal MSM and Hollywood airheads like Hanoi Jane have done for the Country

.[attachment id=2 msg=987470]

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 12, 2017, 03:37:34 PM
I'm watching the confirmation hearing of General (ret.) Mad Dog Mattis.  When they were going over his CV and got to the part about his performance as a combat commander I actually got an erection.
There is no problem for which there is not an elegant military solution.  :)

And now their talking about the Virginia Class attack submarine building program.  Stop it, I'm going into tachycardia.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 12, 2017, 04:48:04 PM
And now their talking about the Virginia Class attack submarine building program.  Stop it, I'm going into tachycardia.

That will piss off Putin; and in turn Trump.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 04:59:52 PM

That will piss off Putin; and in turn Trump.

Oh please!   I happen to know that they are both very favorably disposed towards the Silent Service.  Trump has watched "Run Silent, Run Deep" 117 times.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 12, 2017, 05:03:59 PM
Oh please!   I happen to know that they are both very favorably disposed towards the Silent Service.  Trump has watched "Run Silent, Run Deep" 117 times.

Ahh but he didn't see Gene Hackman as a convincing sub driver in Crimson tide. He also still thinks Lipizzaners are born white.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 05:06:11 PM

Ahh but he didn't see Gene Hackman as a convincing sub driver in Crimson tied. He also still thinks Lipizzaners are born white.

Oh, so they're not?

Kidnostad3

Oh shit, Senator Elizabeth (Pocahontas) Warren is questioning the General and I just lost my erection.
I hope it's not permanent.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 12, 2017, 05:11:40 PM
Oh shit, Senator Elizabeth (Pocahontas) Warren is questioning the General and I just lost my erection.
I hope it's not permanent.

Do you and he need a room?

norland2424

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 05:12:36 PM
Do you and he need a room?

He should have been president, and im not even joking.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: norland2424 on January 12, 2017, 05:17:24 PM

Concur.  Either he or or Rex Tllison could do the job very well. 

Yorkshire pud

Yeah, because being in charge of 320 million civilians of all kinds is the same as being in charge of a few thousand soldiers trained to kill.  ::)

albrecht

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 12, 2017, 05:20:40 PM
Concur.  Either he or or Rex Tllison could do the job very well.
I think Rex would do a great job as President also but I think will do well as SOS. Also I think he will curb a bit of Trump's more impulsive actions or comments (though, and we will see, I think that much of what Trump does is calculated and not just impulse actions  to upset his critics, cause enemies to misjudge him, gin up his base, and keep the leftist reporters off-balance.)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: albrecht on January 12, 2017, 05:35:19 PM
I think Rex would do a great job as President also but I think will do well as SOS. Also I think he will curb a bit of Trump's more impulsive actions or comments (though, and we will see, I think that much of what Trump does is calculated and not just impulse actions  to upset his critics, cause enemies to misjudge him, gin up his base, and keep the leftist reporters off-balance.)

Amen. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 05:30:04 PM
Yeah, because being in charge of 320 million civilians of all kinds is the same as being in charge of a few thousand soldiers trained to kill.  ::)

A few thousand?  Your ignorance is showing.  In the U.S the armed forces are a microcosom of society and at the same time an improvement.  As a matter of fact, I don't much trust civilians.  I always kept a close eye on my parents when we were together for that very reason.  ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 12, 2017, 06:13:25 PM
A few thousand?  Your ignorance is showing.  In the U.S the armed forces are a microcosom of society and at the same time an improvement.

Really? How does that relate to civilian life? I'm sure the same is in the US but UK prisons have far to many ex servicemen who couldn't cope with civilian life and got into trouble. The navy is probably the best service to retire from because at sea, you really are dependent on yourself in your little 'city' and less an automaton.

As a matter of fact, I don't much trust civilians.  I always kept a close eye on my parents when we were together for that very reason.  ;D

I knew an ex RMP Cptn who said the same thing. "Fucking civvies' was his missive! I was an air cadet as a youngster so I know the discipline is useful and rewarding, and I learned a lot about myself. But I'm not sure excellent CO's make good politicians.

Jackstar

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 06:23:59 PM
UK prisons have far to many ex servicemen who couldn't cope with civilian life

You are a weak people.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Jackstar on January 12, 2017, 06:29:56 PM
You are a weak people.

Fuck off and die you disrespectful pile of horse shit.

Oh that felt good.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 06:23:59 PM
Really? How does that relate to civilian life? I'm sure the same is in the US but UK prisons have far to many ex servicemen who couldn't cope with civilian life and got into trouble. The navy is probably the best service to retire from because at sea, you really are dependent on yourself in your little 'city' and less an automaton.

I knew an ex RMP Cptn who said the same thing. "Fucking civvies' was his missive! I was an air cadet as a youngster so I know the discipline is useful and rewarding, and I learned a lot about myself. But I'm not sure excellent CO's make good politicians.

Are you kidding?  When I was just a division officer at different times I had to be a psychologist, a marriage counselor, a financial advisor, a trainer, a disciplinarian, a mentor and a leader.  And then I had to do my day job which involved more responsibility for lives and expensive equipment than most civilians would experience in a lifetime.  I know that this sounds like I'm blowing my own horn but it's the truth as any bellgaber who has served will attest. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 12, 2017, 06:43:16 PM

Are you kidding?  When I was just a division officer at different times I had to be a psychologist, a marriage counselor, a financial advisor, a trainer, a disciplinarian, a mentor and a leader.  And then I had to do my day job which involved more responsibility for lives and expensive equipment than most civilians would experience in a lifetime.  I know that this sounds like I'm blowing my own horn but it's the truth as any bellgaber who has served will attest.

I don't doubt you; all I'm saying is you're dealing with a common 'type'. You're dealing with well disciplined (mostly) male military personnel. Civilians aren't like that. Any teacher will tell you that their life is easier teaching to kids who want to learn. You would (I'm supposing) be dealing with guys who shut up and listen?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 06:57:22 PM

I don't doubt you; all I'm saying is you're dealing with a common 'type'. You're dealing with well disciplined (mostly) male military personnel. Civilians aren't like that. Any teacher will tell you that their life is easier teaching to kids who want to learn. You would (I'm supposing) be dealing with guys who shut up and listen?

Yeah I have a lot of family who are or were in.  The joke is they make good husbands because they know how to follow orders.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Jackstar on January 12, 2017, 06:29:56 PM
You are a weak people.

Don't take this the wrong way, but when the three of us meet up, Yorkie and I are going to take it in turns to piss in your mouth.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 12, 2017, 07:08:54 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, but when the three of us meet up, Yorkie and I are going to take it in turns to piss in your mouth.

He's not having the steam off it though.

paladin1991

"2020.  The year that America sees clearly."   That is one of the slogans I am fwding to the Mad Dog. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 12, 2017, 05:30:04 PM

What's the latest on the Queen?  I've always liked that song, "Benny and the Jets."