• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

I'm amazed at the seemingly endless parade of beta orbiters lined up to give her free shit/help. Why? What do they get out of it?

Say what you want about her hosting skills, she more than makes up for it with a strong pimp hand.

Spookcat

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 12, 2018, 10:54:59 AM
A summation of last nights thread...

It's an attempt to liven up the thread. I think poor brig felt so alone most of the time. I'm also paying small tribute because when I listened to Heather, her cat stories were the only thing I was interested in after I got used to her as a host. Not enough to make me pay her for them now though.

Spookcat

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 12, 2018, 04:17:55 PM
I'm amazed at the seemingly endless parade of beta orbiters lined up to give her free shit/help. Why? What do they get out of it?

Say what you want about her hosting skills, she more than makes up for it with a strong pimp hand.

Ghost

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 12, 2018, 04:12:35 PM
I hear there will be a show on tonight at 10pm eastern that will drop another bomb on their little world.

Do tell more! Where do we tune in?

When is the KONR iPhone app gonna be ready? ....asking for 2 friends.

Sean92008

Word is in Pahrump that there's a pathway to self-destruction that's being traveled by a known podcaster of no real ability.

I thank my source and would like to eat a meal at In-N-Out Burger with this person and all under the care and concern of this confidant at a time of their choosing in Southern California between Legoland and Disneyland... 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Bart Ell

Quote from: Ghost on June 12, 2018, 04:38:00 PM
Do tell more! Where do we tune in?

When is the KONR iPhone app gonna be ready? ....asking for 2 friends.

I am waiting for the host to post the info.
I am hoping to have it approved and in the app store by the weekend.

Bluejay

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 12, 2018, 04:40:45 PM
Word is in Pahrump that there's a pathway to self-destruction that's being traveled by a known podcaster of no real ability.

I thank my source and would like to eat a meal at In-N-Out Burger with this person and all under the care and concern of this confidant at a time of their choosing in Southern California between Legoland and Disneyland... 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Ghost

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 12, 2018, 04:42:11 PM
I am waiting for the host to post the info.
I am hoping to have it approved and in the app store by the weekend.

Thank you, thank you! I am enjoying lissening to KONR from home, but look forward to continuing my lissening pleasure while out cruisin’.

I make the household lissen. I turn up the volume!  8) 

Quote from: Ghost on June 12, 2018, 04:48:05 PM
Thank you, thank you! I am enjoying lissening to KONR from home, but look forward to continuing my lissening pleasure while out cruisin’.

I make the household lissen. I turn up the volume!  8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpTOfr5TeOQ

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on June 12, 2018, 04:17:55 PM

Sadly, she'll never get the gift she desires most...

Zenman

Quote from: Bluejay on June 12, 2018, 04:47:29 PM

Wait. I have a serious question. Why is this fine order pulsating if not sitting on the lap of James Bond riding an owl-bear while wearing red suspenders and loin cloth, and wielding 2 six shooters?

SergeantMajor

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 12, 2018, 04:12:35 PM
I hear there will be a show on tonight at 10pm eastern that will drop another bomb on their little world.

What show is this?

Bart Ell

Quote from: SergeantMajor on June 12, 2018, 05:48:31 PM
What show is this?

Tonight at 10pm eastern our friend malliard will have Marc Ferrari on. Who is Marc Ferrari?

QuoteIn the early 1990s, Ferrari founded MasterSource, a company that produced and licensed original music for television and film soundtracks and other media. Under his leadership, MasterSource became a prominent supplier of pre-cleared songs, source music and production music. The company was acquired by Universal Music Publishing Group (UMPG) in 2007. Ferrari then worked as a senior executive at UMPG, serving as a division President from 2007 until 2012. Since 2012, Ferrari has continued to produce content for various UMPG production music libraries.

If you have any questions you would like answered this is the time to speak up. Ever wondered about a magic music license that covers downloads? How many groupies were at a Keel show? This is your chance.

The show starts with Cynthia Basinet at 9 pm and Marc Ferrari will be on at 10pm.

HERE ARE THE LINKS:
https://tunein.com/radio/The-Malliard-Report-247-s203950/
https://www.talkstreamlive.com/program/the_malliard_report/

WeinerInHand

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 12, 2018, 10:20:57 AM
Huh.  Connie Willis looks vaguely loveable bang-able.  Hmmm.  I've got a whole different perspective on you now.

Connie is the type of chick that's not afraid to look a fella right in the eye, and I like that...

Ghost

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 12, 2018, 05:54:08 PM
Tonight at 10pm our friend malliard will have Marc Ferrari on. Who is Marc Ferrari?

If you have any questions you would like answered this is the time to speak up. Ever wondered about a magic music license that covers downloads? How many groupies were at a Keel show? This is your chance.

The show starts with Cynthia Basinet at 9 pm and Marc Ferrari will be on at 10pm.

HERE ARE THE LINKS:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7BDBzgHXf64#

Sean92008

Quote from: Bart Ell on June 12, 2018, 05:54:08 PM
Tonight at 10pm eastern our friend malliard will have Marc Ferrari on. Who is Marc Ferrari?

HERE ARE THE LINKS:

Bravo...

Lemme guess, somebody bought a magic license at their corner bail bonds/vaping/prepaid cell store?

I have set my alarm for the TuneIn app so I don't miss this important program.

Sean92008

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 12, 2018, 05:56:07 PM
Connie is the type of chick that's not afraid to look a fella right in the eye, and I like that...
I prefer their eyes closed so that I don't temporarily blind them...  I want them to drive home as soon as I'm done.

Metron2267

Quote from: WeinerInHand on June 12, 2018, 05:56:07 PM

Omg!

Thanks for not posting the tribute shot...

;)

Bluejay

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 12, 2018, 06:09:02 PM
I prefer their eyes closed so that I don't temporarily blind them...  I want them to drive home as soon as I'm done.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Mr Apnea on June 12, 2018, 12:20:06 PM
Is there any animal more neurotic?  Not that I would change them (watching them bounce in a panic for no reason over cumberers is one way to kill a Sunday).

WeinerInHand

Quote from: spookcat on June 12, 2018, 04:22:39 PM
It's an attempt to liven up the thread. I think poor brig felt so alone most of the time. I'm also paying small tribute because when I listened to Heather, her cat stories were the only thing I was interested in after I got used to her as a host. Not enough to make me pay her for them now though.