• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

SpookyTim

Can I just say that if Heather really is Art's son, I feel like a dick because the whole thing suddenly becomes quite sad. But I also think Art's hidden trans son wouldn't have joined Bellgab.

Spookcat

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 10, 2018, 06:36:49 PM
Considering your screen name, I'm disappointed you didn't think of this earlier.

The last picture is of my circa 1995 web star Charlie Cat.  She had her own web page and was a total chick magnet.  She made it to 17 years old.

GravitySucks

Are y’all trying to bait Teri to post here?

Hi Paul

Dyna-X

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 10, 2018, 06:49:45 PM
She was, she had a leash and harness and we'd go on walks.  I'd take her into the studio and to my work.  She peed on her own though.

I could see her aura in a totally dark room, she came and gave me a mental image of my girlfriend at the time kicking under the sheets to push her off the bed.  Oh, Charlie was also a ST: TNG fan.
I could tell this kitty was like a 100-watt bulb in a 40-watt world. :)

Bluejay

Quote from: SpookyTim on June 10, 2018, 07:03:58 PM
Can I just say that if Heather really is Art's son, I feel like a dick because the whole thing suddenly becomes quite sad. But I also think Art's hidden trans son wouldn't have joined Bellgab.

Spookcat

I would think that is Heather was Art's kid, and was so close with him in his last days, that even a small something would have been left in his will for her. I depends on when the will was written/updated though. I'm not convinced yet that she's blood though.

Lilith

I think it would explain a lot if such were the case, but the age is off by about 5 years I think.  Even if such turns out to be the case, it wouldn't have any influence over how I feel about the show.  Heather can do a good show when she wants to, and she can do the worst trainwreck you could imagine.  As long as she's not in the middle somewhere, I will probably continue to listen.  I enjoy a trainwreck, just as much as a great show, just as long as its not the same ol same ol carbon copy of every other show, with a different host, or a different format.

QuoteI also think Art's hidden trans offspring wouldn't have joined Bellgab.

Bart ELL has transitioned to Legacy ...

albrecht

Quote from: brig on June 10, 2018, 07:40:46 PM
I think it would explain a lot if such were the case, but the age is off by about 5 years I think.  Even if such turns out to be the case, it wouldn't have any influence over how I feel about the show.  Heather can do a good show when she wants to, and she can do the worst trainwreck you could imagine.  As long as she's not in the middle somewhere, I will probably continue to listen.  I enjoy a trainwreck, just as much as a great show, just as long as its not the same ol same ol carbon copy of every other show, with a different host, or a different format.
I hate to admit but my very 'wild' theory about Heather being Art's son who got abused, turned gay, got sent away, and then transitioned only was thought out because of the weirdness of Dietrich stories and the strange things they are pushing in schools and the culture (the best, weird, example was the cross-dressing homo dressed as a satanic demon to read children books to young children, likely about gender-bending and 'my two dads' etc, in the public Michelle Obama library.) And I thought: what is the craziest theory one could come up with regarding all the drama?

Spookcat

Quote from: albrecht on June 10, 2018, 08:24:00 PM
I hate to admit but my very 'wild' theory about Heather being Art's son who got abused, turned gay, got sent away, and then transitioned only was thought out because of the weirdness of Dietrich stories and the strange things they are pushing in schools and the culture (the best, weird, example was the cross-dressing homo dressed as a satanic demon to read children books to young children, likely about gender-bending and 'my two dads' etc, in the public Michelle Obama library.) And I thought: what is the craziest theory one could come up with regarding all the drama?

Art Bell didn't actually die, HW just used her "Witchy powers" to transfer his spirit into a cat. Explains why she was so upset when the equipment was repossessed.

albrecht

Quote from: spookcat on June 10, 2018, 08:30:32 PM
Art Bell didn't actually die, HW just used her "Witchy powers" to transfer his spirit into a cat. Explains why she was so upset when the equipment was repossessed.
Per the old show that was replayed last night by iHate Media, Inc I'm hoping he used Pankau "how to disappear" book and to disappear with his assets, and per Art's comments in the show enjoying the nice weather and "dancing girls" in Tahiti.

Sean92008

Quote from: albrecht on June 10, 2018, 08:40:21 PM
Per the old show that was replayed last night by iHate Media, Inc I'm hoping he used Pankau "how to disappear" book and to disappear with his assets, and per Art's comments in the show enjoying the nice weather and "dancing girls" in Tahiti.
It would certainly match his history of abandoning infants.

Jojo

Quote from: spookcat on June 10, 2018, 05:47:17 PM
For a Heather Wade thread, I'm seriously disappointed in the lack of cats. Allow me to fix this.

thanks!

Pizzapunch

"Wish this woman would shut up so my owners will pee me already damnit!"

Bluejay

Quote from: Pizzapunch on June 10, 2018, 09:12:27 PM
"Wish this woman would shut up so my owners will pee me already damnit!"
The dog whisperer.

Almost every single thing that comes out of Heater's mouth is a poor imitation of a phrase I've heard Art use, and in the same cadence.  It sounds so contrived and fake (I don't get the people who just love listening to that, it's awful).

Anyway, when Art was on he knew just how to set the mood, how to present things, how to keep people up and listening instead of turning it off and going to sleep.  He sounded genuine, like listening to a friend, someone you knew.

I wonder if listening to his old shows now - after hearing Heater's phony imitation commentary - if they would in turn sound a little cheaper, a little more fake.  Is Hester sullying his legacy with her cheap knockoff shows, as opposed to simply making herself look foolish?

QuoteI'm disappointed you didn't think of this earlier

Sean92008

Quote from: AlternativeSide on June 10, 2018, 10:51:00 PM

Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha

hahahaha

Bluejay

Quote from: spookcat on June 10, 2018, 08:30:32 PM

Bluejay

Maybe she is the incarnate of Medusa; anyone who looks at her turns into a rock.