• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Podcast Not Included

Started by jazmunda, October 26, 2015, 07:09:49 AM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: Marc.Knight on October 26, 2015, 01:11:15 PM
George Noory has spawned a whole cottage industry for this type of advanced technology.  You can now buy an app that blocks out only the host of the program, leaving the guest, callers, commercials, bumper music and news perfectly audible.  In place of the host you have a choice of noise substitutions, such as silence, pig snorts, passionate sex, vomiting, and for you esoteric types, wet camel farts.  Happy listening.
Damn, good to know.  ;D I am taking option passionate sex. Wait, does that mean I want to pre-empty myself?

Marc.Knight

Quote from: ziznak on October 26, 2015, 12:55:39 PM
I can't find a link to become a time-traveller.... :(

Yes, the site is not very user friendly.

Marc.Knight

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 26, 2015, 01:16:25 PM
Damn, good to know.  ;D I am taking option passionate sex. Wait, does that mean I want to pre-empty myself?

I have no objection to pre-emptying yourself. 

wr250

Quote from: The General on October 26, 2015, 12:25:00 PM
Will your podcast have an 'ignore' feature where listeners can mute the mic of certain hosts?
there is a button on your computer/internet radio that will mute all the hosts (and any guests/callers).
alternatively on a computer you can bring the podcast to the foreground and use alt+F4

Quote from: ponyboysunset on October 26, 2015, 12:27:09 PM
That is not an oversight sir. The cast will be Falkie free.

Free Falkie!

jazmunda

Quote from: Juan on October 26, 2015, 09:54:09 AM
A coup.

Not a coup. It's not in competition with the GabCast. I still plan on cohosting once in awhile. We're all friends who met on BellGab and enjoy doing a show together.

TigerLily

Quote from: jazmunda on October 26, 2015, 01:50:01 PM
Not a coup. It's not in competition with the GabCast. I still plan on cohosting once in awhile. We're all friends who met on BellGab and enjoy doing a show together.
"Hey, kids, let's put on our own show!" I like your style. Real AmerAussie can do resourcefulness. I'll be there. Wherever "there" is  :D

eddie dean

Quote from: jazmunda on October 26, 2015, 07:09:49 AM

Keep an eye on this thread for Live Stream address for the show. We will post that information later today.

Please join us for the first episode of * PodCast Not Included  - LIVE tonight @ 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern

Where to Listen:

TBA  podcast.solutions/listen

Call:
502-445-3050 or skype us PodCastNotIncluded

Social:
Twitter -   @PodNotIncluded

Please join us for the first episode of * PodCast Not Included  - LIVE tonight @ 5pm Pacific / 8pm Eastern

Where to Listen & Chat- for tonight only:(this link will change for next week)
www.podcast.solutions/listen/

Call:

Social:

starrmtn001

Quote from: eddie dean on October 26, 2015, 02:07:39 PM

Where to Listen & Chat- for tonight only:(this link will change for next week)

Call:

Social:
Thanks Eddie.  I'm there!  ;)

jazmunda

Quote from: TigerLily on October 26, 2015, 02:04:41 PM
"Hey, kids, let's put on our own show!" I like your style. Real AmerAussie can do resourcefulness. I'll be there. Wherever "there" is  :D

Hopefully it turns out better than the last AmerAussie did.

TigerLily

Quote from: jazmunda on October 26, 2015, 02:22:03 PM
Hopefully it turns out better than the last AmerAussie did.

It still fits. Extremely talented. Extremely crazy

bateman

starrmtn001

Quote from: bateman on October 26, 2015, 02:36:22 PM
Awesome. I'll be listeneen.
Whoo-Hoo BATEMAN!  I'm glad you're out and about.  This is going to be fun.

TigerLily

Quote from: bateman on October 26, 2015, 02:36:22 PM
Awesome. I'll be listeneen.
Hope you're recovering well.  Love your show

Gemstone

Sounds like fun! I'll be listening too.

bateman

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 26, 2015, 02:40:10 PM
Whoo-Hoo BATEMAN!  I'm glad you're out and about.  This is going to be fun.

Well I'm not out & about, I haven't left my place in days. Time for some more X-Files...

GravitySucks

Quote from: bateman on October 26, 2015, 03:40:56 PM
Aww, thanks guise.
Dont go getting all paranoid about bad guys and stuff. Take control of your life and own that city. Easy for me to say, I know. But don't let fear hold you back.

And get your ass to work on the next poscast. Its been awhile.

ponyboysunset

Thanks all. It's going to be fun. Glad to hear you are doing better Bateman.

henge0stone

Quote from: jazmunda on October 26, 2015, 07:09:49 AM
Do you have a 'case of the Mondays'? Not anymore. We decided to start a new show called "Podcast Not Included." The first episode will air tonight: Monday Oct. 26th at 5pm PST / 8pm EST

With hosts; BDubb, Eddie Dean, Jazmunda, and PonyBoySunset.

The plan is for this to become a regularly scheduled Monday evening gathering, but that all depends on you, the listener.

If you like the first show and want more, let us know.  For now, all we ask is that you tune in tonight, join us in the chat room if you are feeling saucy, and forget about your troubles for awhile.

We  know what you are saying, "What the internet really needs is yet another podcast." Well, that's true, there are thousands of podcasts out there, but none of them have an Australian lunatic, a Lesbian writer and part-time vampire & not 1 but 2 sexually ambiguous white guys hosting the show.

We plan to discuss many things on the show, especially our favorite topics, which brought us together: MitD/Art Bell, the paranormal & the strange and unusual. We also plan to discuss many other topics such as: pop culture, entertainment, films, music & whatever else crosses our sick minds. Oh and poop stories. There will be poop stories.

Topics on tap for tonight's show:
Ghosts/ Ghost stories/ Halloween
Stupid things we have done
Halloween pranks gone wrong
And anything else that YOU, the listener, has on your mind.
We might even open the phone lines for a 'I hate Mondays' complaint line.

That's right, if you don't like our topics, you can call and completely derail the show. Not only is this recommended but it's highly encouraged! In fact, we'd be disappointed if you didn't! 
As show prep goes, like wearing pants, it is completely optional for this new podcast.

Don't let Mondays get you down, we are here to help, sans pants, reason & on occasion, humility.

Keep an eye on this thread for Live Stream address for the show. We will post that information later today.

Where to Listen:

TBA

Call:

Social:

Sounds cool, I was going to say I missed the old gabcast team but I guess I won't anymore! Where is Onan though?

eddie dean

Quote from: bateman on October 26, 2015, 03:40:56 PM
Aww, thanks guise.

I must have missed it.
What happened Bateman?

eddie dean

Quote from: henge0stone on October 26, 2015, 04:28:56 PM
Sounds cool, I was going to say I missed the old gabcast team but I guess I won't anymore! Where is Onan though?

I haven't talk to Onan in a few months, so I'm not sure.
Last I heard he was really busy at work.
I miss doing shows with him, I hope he comes back to the mic someday.

Quote from: wr250 on October 26, 2015, 01:21:12 PM
there is a button on your computer/internet radio that will mute all the hosts (and any guests/callers).
alternatively on a computer you can bring the podcast to the foreground and use alt+F4

I bet it doesn't mute other hosts when they quote the original offending host, and then eliminate the air time so you aren't even aware the original host was there in the first place  :-\

jazmunda

Eddie fucked up the phone number because he was dropped on his head as a baby. :P

Call:
520-445-3050 or skype us PodCastNotIncluded

Where to Listen & Chat - for tonight only: (this link will change for next week)

Social:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/podcastnotincluded?fref=ts

Oooh, I knew this was going to happen.  When that Eddie Dean called into the Gabcast and got into fisticuffs with MV over PBS I sez to myself, see I sez them ladies and fellers are gonna get together with the Father from Down Under and B-Dubb and make ther' own howdy-doody.  I sez that.

nbirnes

Quote from: Georgie For President 2216 on October 26, 2015, 05:12:09 PM
Oooh, I knew this was going to happen.  When that Eddie Dean called into the Gabcast and got into fisticuffs with MV over PBS I sez to myself, see I sez them ladies and fellers are gonna get together with the Father from Down Under and B-Dubb and make ther' own howdy-doody.  I sez that.

That's because you are pre-sentient.

Quote from: nbirnes on October 26, 2015, 05:20:38 PM
That's because you are pre-sentient.

Don't you be cussin' at me, young lady!

bateman

Is it true MV will be taking note of who's in chat for the purposes of banning? The people demand to know.