• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 03, 2018, 05:25:52 PM
Uh oh, Pudofile must be feeling threatened, he got his “wife” on the horn.
😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

Fuck, I'm more scared of Laura than I ever would be of you. And she doesn't scare me. She's her own woman and needs no encouragement from me.. One day I'll explain what a woman is, but you're not ready yet. Stick to your virtual train sets, okay?

Catsmile

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2018, 11:05:19 AM
No, he's just hobo on meth...and now we get to read his bullshit ravings all day! :D

It's been fun but if the idea is to turn this board into another 4chan then I'm out. One is enough.

It's been fun! Enjoy your trolls!  ;)
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 03, 2018, 11:31:00 AM
I'm fine. I just choose not to hangout with raving meth addicts and sadly that's what this place is now, for the most part. Apparently, 4chan people wanted Hilary to win. Who knew?! ;D

When someone discovers their 24/7 shit posting is easily eclipsed by others, and it's your only claim to fame... Professional jealousy inevitability rears its ugly head. What huge blow to a fragile ego. Hence the dramatic long goodbye posts. Wherein goodbye ultimately never comes to fruition. #Sad. #Bigly. #MAGA.
<Emoji> <EMO-ji> <EMO>

<S>  BRAVO... </S>

P.S.
Good luck finding other forums that will allow you to endlessly post "faggot" and Triggered.GIFs twenty times a day; without the ban hammer rapidly descending upon your "free speech". 

Quote from: TigerLily on January 03, 2018, 05:37:16 PM
Hi hon

Hi, TL.   Hope you had some fun on New Years.  Out with the old, in with the new!! :D

PaulAtreides

Trump just disbanded his voter fraud commission.  Fuck you Kris Kobach and all of you racist cracker TrumpFuckers who try to keep Americans from voting. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: PaulAtreides on January 03, 2018, 05:59:07 PM
Trump just disbanded his voter fraud commission.  Fuck you Kris Kobach and all of you racist cracker TrumpFuckers who try to keep Americans from voting.

Really? Presumably they have a yuge file on the fraud that was committed against the orange one?  8)

albrecht

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/part-600
https://www.scribd.com/document/368349617/Paul-Manafort-federal-lawsuit

I agree it seems to be too broad (and why both Parties got rid of the Office of Independent Counsel earlier) but they did replace it and made this law so I'm guessing it won't go anywhere? But we can hope. The Feds have too much power as it is to have partisan investigators 'above the law' with seeming unlimited scope, jurisdiction, and budget.

JulianC

lol

Breaking News-A fire has been reported at the Clinton's house in Chappaqua (are they burning evidence?)
http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/03/bill-and-hillary-clinton-house-fire-chappaqua/

albrecht

TMZ, of all places, is reporting on the Clinton house fire better than other sources. Allegedly the fire started in the SS detail's quarters and was put out by a fire extinguisher. Firefighters came to ensure all was out. According to current reports neither black candles or an altar fire to Ba'al was a source of the fire and neither Clintons were is residence, so that is likely not 'fake news.'
http://www.tmz.com/2018/01/03/bill-and-hillary-clinton-house-fire-chappaqua/

though I'm sure some "quick news" aggregators are linking the fire to this article. That is some good clickbait, though unrelated. ;)
http://www.wral.com/girl-dies-in-clinton-house-fire/17219257/

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Catsmile on January 03, 2018, 05:47:58 PM
When someone discovers their 24/7 shit posting is easily eclipsed by others, and it's your only claim to fame... Professional jealousy inevitability rears its ugly head. What huge blow to a fragile ego. Hence the dramatic long goodbye posts. Wherein goodbye ultimately never comes to fruition. #Sad. #Bigly. #MAGA.

P.S.
Good luck finding other forums that will allow you to endlessly post "faggot" and Triggered.GIFs twenty times a day; without the ban hammer rapidly descending upon your "free speech".

Not at all! In fact, the phrase pearls to swine comes to mind. There are just too few interesting posters anymore and too many like yourself, stuck in low gear.

Just for you: FUCK YOU, YOU TRANNY FAGGOT!!!  :P ;D

JulianC

IT'S OFFICIAL!
Hillary has dementia. She started the fire.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 03, 2018, 06:01:55 PM
https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/28/part-600
https://www.scribd.com/document/368349617/Paul-Manafort-federal-lawsuit

I agree it seems to be too broad (and why both Parties got rid of the Office of Independent Counsel earlier) but they did replace it and made this law so I'm guessing it won't go anywhere? But we can hope. The Feds have too much power as it is to have partisan investigators 'above the law' with seeming unlimited scope, jurisdiction, and budget.

My my, I thought republicans were all for law and order...This 'partisan investigator', presumably you mean Robert Mueller? This decorated ex marine who led a team to rescue a fallen soldier who until it was apparent he was actually going to do the job he was appointed to do by the DAG (BOTH men incidentally registered republicans, and the DAG appointed by your boy with great fanfare) was supported almost unanimously from both sides of BOTH houses. It wasn't until Nunes was persuaded into the idiotic charade of diverting his car to the WH to pick up a 'report' that he theatrically took back the following day under the pretext he'd 'found it out' that the increasingly desperate actions of the far right GOP, WH and Trump News (who feed the shit that Trump tweets about) are now engaged in, that all the anti Mueller shit started. Mueller wil keep going until he's sure he's uncovered/dismissed all he feels he needs to. Nothing you, me, the lapdogs on Fox say will change that. So best to buckle up and put your goggles on. There's likely a lot more than Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Popodopolous to go yet.

If someone is tasked in writing by the DAG (Appointed by Trump) to investigate anything that is considered related to the initial investigation, what did you expect? Manafort was a major player in the Trump campaign, although you could be forgiven for thinking that the list of people is a list of nobodies as Trump progressively throws them under the bus. That shouldn't come as a surprise either. Trump cares only about himself. No-one with any sense really thinks he cares about making America good, bad or average. It's all about him, in the past before POTUS, now he is, and if he survives, in the future too.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 06:24:43 PM
My my, I thought republicans were all for law and order...This 'partisan investigator', presumably you mean Robert Mueller? This decorated ex marine who led a team to rescue a fallen soldier who until it was apparent he was actually going to do the job he was appointed to do by the DAG (BOTH men incidentally registered republicans, and the DAG appointed by your boy with great fanfare) was supported almost unanimously from both sides of BOTH houses. It wasn't until Nunes was persuaded into the idiotic charade of diverting his car to the WH to pick up a 'report' that he theatrically took back the following day under the pretext he'd 'found it out' that the increasingly desperate actions of the far right GOP, WH and Trump News (who feed the shit that Trump tweets about) are now engaged in, that all the anti Mueller shit started. Mueller wil keep going until he's sure he's uncovered/dismissed all he feels he needs to. Nothing you, me, the lapdogs on Fox say will change that. So best to buckle up and put your goggles on. There's likely a lot more than Flynn, Manafort, Gates, Popodopolous to go yet.

If someone is tasked in writing by the DAG (Appointed by Trump) to investigate anything that is considered related to the initial investigation, what did you expect? Manafort was a major player in the Trump campaign, although you could be forgiven for thinking that the list of people is a list of nobodies as Trump progressively throws them under the bus. That shouldn't come as a surprise either. Trump cares only about himself. No-one with any sense really thinks he cares about making America good, bad or average. It's all about him, in the past before POTUS, now he is, and if he survives, in the future too.
I'm sure you read the law and the filing.  ;) If he, or anyone else, is guilty get them before a fair jury or get pleas. But the selective prosecution for political purposes by people with almost unlimited budget and scope is interesting and maybe troubling. It could be, like with your favorite Iran-Contra lots of the convictions get overturned eventually?  And many of the people involved (who are still alive) are still millionaires and in the public eye even.

ps: I'm not for certain laws on many things but advocate using the law to fight against the bad ones, by voting, lawsuits, etc or by jury nullification. I also like Grand Juries using their power above what the DA, or prosecutors, want them to look at- so called "run away" ones. I also think it might be interesting to revive the, mostly, done away with idea of private prosecutions (not just for civil stuff) instead of this view that the crime is against the State, Crown, or People, but against the Person so why should the victim have to rely on government to persecute (often they will accept pleas instead.)

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 06:24:43 PM

I think you need to check your timeline. Mueller wasn’t appointed until May. Nunes recuse himself in April for allegations of things he did in March, which he was then cleared of.

Spin some more yarn.

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 05:46:18 PM
Fuck, I'm more scared of Laura than I ever would be of you. And she doesn't scare me. She's her own woman and needs no encouragement from me.. One day I'll explain what a woman is, but you're not ready yet. Stick to your virtual train sets, okay?

Hope so. She’s your “wife”. Besides that why would be threatened by me, I’ve never threatened you. Nor would I waste my time doing so. I just make fun of you and your wife and your pathetic Bellgab relationship. With each response the 2 of you make yourselves look like a bigger laughing stocks. Congrats.

Did you have fun on NYE, I was in midtown, looked for you but remembered you’re both losers sitting at home.

Salut

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on January 03, 2018, 06:35:03 PM
I'm sure you read the law and the filing.  ;)

ps: I'm not for certain laws on many things but advocate using the law to fight against the bad ones, by voting, lawsuits, etc or by jury nullification. I also like Grand Juries using their power above what the DA, or prosecutors, want them to look at- so called "run away" ones. I also think it might be interesting to revive the, mostly, done away with idea of private prosecutions (not just for civil stuff) instead of this view that the crime is against the State, Crown, or People, but against the Person so why should the victim have to rely on government to persecute (often they will accept pleas instead.)

What you want or think is moot. And the specific background (unless you haven't been taking notice) is the allegations (and it's increasingly looking more rather than less likely) that the Trump circus collaborated in some way(s) with Russia (specifically Putin connected) in the run up to the election. So far, Jr has admitted to having a meeting in Trump tower June 2016 with the intention of procuring shit on Clinton-later Trump said it was about adoptions, even though Jr had already contradicted that, via his released e mails. Trump during the campaign (idiotically) alluded to Russia releasing hacked e mails just days before they were released on Wikileaks (Which Trump loves).. Now, how would Trump know that? Psychic?

Taaroa

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 03, 2018, 06:56:41 AM
Sure, but anyone can tell you which Kardashian is pregnant
I wouldn't be able to pick them out of a line up.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 03, 2018, 06:56:41 AM
Isn't it more of a formality? 
I guess, but at the same time you use the ambassadors to bring up issues and kick them out of the country when displeased by something. The fact it hasn't been done in itself is being seen as a snub by some.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 03, 2018, 09:49:39 AM
Maybe Trump and others in the Administration are still smarting from having to eat the refugee deal that Obama did with your PM.  .
That's what the more conspiracy minded/anti Trump punidts and politicians are putting forward as a reason (but there has been speculation the intended person is a USN Admiral who they're trying to find a replacement for). Certainly hasn't been helped by the Australian PM's 'bad' phonecall with Trump being leaked to the press,  or with the recent allegations that the Australian ambassador to the UK in part helped trigger the FBI probe.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 03, 2018, 06:42:04 PM
I think you need to check your timeline. Mueller wasn’t appointed until May. Nunes recuse himself in April for allegations of things he did in March, which he was then cleared of.

Spin some more yarn.

Who cleared Nunes? Oh wait....a republican heavy committee who roll over to get their collective bellies tickled by the orange oaf.. Mueller was appointed because the DAG appointed him.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 03, 2018, 06:43:21 PM
Hope so. She’s your “wife”. Besides that why would be threatened by me, I’ve never threatened you. Nor would I waste my time doing so. I just make fun of you and your wife and your pathetic Bellgab relationship. With each response the 2 of you make yourselves look like a bigger laughing stocks. Congrats.

Did you have fun on NYE, I was in midtown, looked for you but remembered you’re both losers sitting at home.

Salut

What happened? The prostitutes not into train spotters?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 06:52:08 PM
Who cleared Nunes? Oh wait....a republican heavy committee who roll over to get their collective bellies tickled by the orange oaf.. Mueller was appointed because the DAG appointed him.

Your timeline mistakes destroyed your logic.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Taaroa on January 03, 2018, 06:49:04 PM
I guess, but at the same time you use the ambassadors to bring up issues and kick them out of the country when displeased by something. The fact it hasn't been done in itself is being seen as a snub by some.
That's what the more conspiracy minded/anti Trump punidts and politicians are putting forward as a reason (but there has been speculation the intended person is a USN Admiral who they're trying to find a replacement for). Certainly hasn't been helped by the Australian PM's 'bad' phonecall with Trump being leaked to the press,  or with the recent allegations that the Australian ambassador to the UK in part helped trigger the FBI probe.

I think they offered it to an admiral they really want to appoint but he hasn’t been able to arrange for his retirement yet with all of the screwups we have had in the Navy. Or maybe they are having second thoughts because of the screwups.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 03, 2018, 06:57:36 PM
Your timeline mistakes destroyed your logic.

You think the charade that Nunes engaged in had nothing to do with the subsequent obfuscation the GOP is now pursuing? Its when the first leaks were coming out of the WH about what they knew about Flynn's extra curricular activities in Moscow and Turkey.

Gd5150

Quote from: JulianC on January 03, 2018, 05:07:09 PM
No my lady. We are reporting pedos like our British diddler Yp.
We read about him on /pol/, in case you are not familiar here is the thread

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/155209756#p155210224

Ouch. That must make your “wife” proud. 😂

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 06:00:54 PM
Really? Presumably they have a yuge file on the fraud that was committed against the orange one?  8)

No, they don't.  Another Trump lie. 

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 03, 2018, 07:02:34 PM
Ouch. That must make your “wife” proud. 😂

It suggests then that the Trump administration are catastrophically incompetent because I was given a green card six days after the interview to qualify for it.. This is after background checks to get that far.,,,Or maybe you shouldn't believe stuff you read on 4chan you lifeless little trainspotter. Yeah, that might be it Mr D. What say you?  ;)

P.S. You're neither a poet and I doubt a ladies man, certified or otherwise..  ;D  capisce?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 07:01:49 PM
You think the charade that Nunes engaged in had nothing to do with the subsequent obfuscation the GOP is now pursuing? Its when the first leaks were coming out of the WH about what they knew about Flynn's extra curricular activities in Moscow and Turkey.

No collusion. If Flynn did anything illegal, Obama should have had him arrested. End of discussion.

analog kid

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 03, 2018, 03:54:47 PM
Oh no not this! Is this it? Is this the end?

Or will this fake news be out of the news faster than your average leftwing lemming shooting up a baseball game full of Republican politicians?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 03, 2018, 07:07:45 PM
No collusion. If Flynn did anything illegal, Obama should have had him arrested. End of discussion.

Obama fired him back in 2014. Obama warned Trump to not employ him, Trump did..the then DAG took a report to the WH and told the WH lawyer that Flynn was a security risk.. the FBI interviewed him and lied to them....Then and only then was Flynn asked to resign a week later.  But apparently Pence didn't know and was all hurt he'd been lied to. In all that time he'd been NAS with access to national security documents, sitting in on classified meetings, even though he was deemed a security risk.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 03, 2018, 07:13:57 PM
Obama fired him back in 2014. Obama warned Trump to not employ him, Trump did..the then DAG took a report to the WH and told the WH lawyer that Flynn was a security risk.. the FBI interviewed him and lied to them....Then and only then was Flynn asked to resign a week later.  But apparently Pence didn't know and was all hurt he'd been lied to. In all that time he'd been NAS with access to national security documents, sitting in on classified meetings, even though he was deemed a security risk.

Like I said. If Flynn did anything illegal, causing Obama to consider him a security risk he should have

A) had him arrested
B) Not granted him an interim security clearance
C) at least put him on the no-fly list since that doesn’t even take a judicial proceeding

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on January 03, 2018, 06:49:04 PM
Sorry. Due some back-channel communications Trump has decided to sell you to the Yellow Peril or, worse, New Zealand. He thinks new casino and hotel development with Chinese zillionaire Party officials and tech guys is better business and the Chinese love to gamble more (well in AGGREGATE because more of them.)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 03, 2018, 07:19:11 PM
Like I said. If Flynn did anything illegal, causing Obama to consider him a security risk he should have

A) had him arrested
B) Not granted him an interim security clearance
C) at least put him on the no-fly list since that doesn’t even take a judicial proceeding

Only Obama and Trump know what Obama told Trump. The only thing that has been released is that Obama warned Trump not to have Flynn employed.