• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Hate Art, but love his tits. Meh.

Lilith

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on March 10, 2017, 09:20:26 PM
One thought has occurred to me, and that's if there's that many Art Bell haters and that many people who apparently can't stand him and spend this much time talking trash about him, assume they know exactly what is going on in his life and what he's thinking, and argue countlessly with those who defend him, then I believe full well that it is entirely possible some psycho nutcase could be out there who would indeed want him dead and would take shots at him, either to kill him or merely scare him into going off the air. And who says they couldn't be smart enough to cover their tracks? You could even say the same for the Snoory haters, though they seem to be far more intelligent and far more sensible from what I have read in the past, but then again I already made the mistake of assuming everyone on here had at least half a brain and some form of common sense, so whatever.

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on March 11, 2017, 12:09:36 AM
Hate Art, but love his tits. Meh.
Hater, lover-boy.  ;) ;D

pate

Quote from: mikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 09, 2017, 09:55:50 PM
lol wtf

Am I the only one that thinks one of those clowns bears an uncanny resemblance to MAJ Ed Dames?

EdioToAdd:  HI, ART!

someguy

Quote from: stlcoastfan1985 on March 10, 2017, 09:20:26 PM
One thought has occurred to me, and that's if there's that many Art Bell haters and that many people who apparently can't stand him and spend this much time talking trash about him, assume they know exactly what is going on in his life and what he's thinking, and argue countlessly with those who defend him, then I believe full well that it is entirely possible some psycho nutcase could be out there who would indeed want him dead and would take shots at him, either to kill him or merely scare him into going off the air. And who says they couldn't be smart enough to cover their tracks? You could even say the same for the Snoory haters, though they seem to be far more intelligent and far more sensible from what I have read in the past, but then again I already made the mistake of assuming everyone on here had at least half a brain and some form of common sense, so whatever.

I was listening to an old show, and art was talking about some guy who threatened to kill him and rape his wife. the cops arrested the guy and shit. so art bell getting stalked has happened before

ItsOver

Quote from: someguy on March 11, 2017, 12:44:47 PM
I was listening to an old show, and art was talking about some guy who threatened to kill him and rape his wife. the cops arrested the guy and shit. so art bell getting stalked has happened before
So has quitting.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: someguy on March 11, 2017, 12:44:47 PM

Sending a threatening letter is not the same as stalking. Anyone even moderately famous has been sent stuff like that, it's not the same as hanging around his house and taking pot shots at him.

Art's an asshole for generating this story for everyone to fight over in the first place. 

ge30542

Art, do you consider the eating of oysters to be moral, and the eating of snails to be immoral?

Quote from: ItsOver on March 09, 2017, 10:16:32 AM
He he he.  I sincerely hope Leo is not LEO.  Even for Pahrump.  He would have really been fooked if it was KWH. Keith "Wonderland" Rowland.

Such a great pose

ItsOver

Quote from: nooryisawesomeâ,,¢ on March 11, 2017, 09:52:39 PM
Such a great pose
LOL.  It's like he's trying to give everyone the finger but miscounted the fingers on his hand. Right up there with the classic Jorch "knockout" pic.

"Down goes, Noory!  Down goes, Noory!"

Quote from: albrecht on March 10, 2017, 10:28:12 PM
But his story of smoking the lit end of a cigarette was. (Though considering COPD, his rants against anti-smoking, etc maybe not so haha funny.)

Let me improve on that...

Jackstar

I just had a taste of what it must feel like, to come back and then quit again, in the span of 0.68 seconds.

Frankly, I can see now, how a man could develop a taste.

ge30542

Last night I heard, for the first time in years, the guy flying into Area 51. I'd forgotten how frigging funny it was.
"Hell, that's an F-16, I think he's comin' up to get me, don't cha know"?
"I think you're  making a big mistake. You're libel to get killed"
Was it real Art?

Lunger

Quote from: ge30542 on March 15, 2017, 12:20:58 AM
Last night I heard, for the first time in years, the guy flying into Area 51. I'd forgotten how frigging funny it was.
Was it real Art?

No.  It wasn't real.  It was fake as shit. 

paladin1991

Quote from: Lunger on March 15, 2017, 08:42:23 AM
No.  It wasn't real.  It was fake as shit.

So was ART's quitting.  He's still broadcasting as one of 'those number stations.'

Sarah

I appreciate that he's definitively retired now, but I'd still like to know if people have any news about what he's been up to?

Morgus

Art posts frequent updates at his facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/ArtBell66

Art got a new cat recently, named Yetti:

Art posted a few months ago, the Bell's have another baby on the way due in July 2017:

Norm

Quote from: Morgus on March 16, 2017, 11:52:10 PM
Art posts frequent updates at his facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/ArtBell66

Art posted a few months ago, the Bell's have another baby on the way due in July 2017:

Art has a new turkey in oven that when fully cooked will hatch in July?

mikuthing01

Quote from: Norm on March 16, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Art has a new turkey in the sideways oven that when fully cooked will hatch in July?

fixed

Robert

So let me get this straight: Because a radio m.c., wanting to make his show more intimate, gave out personal info as part of the show, although most of that personal info was intrinsically as banal as that of anyone else's life, and could even make some of it interesting because he's a good talker; therefore people are still interested in developments in such personal details over a year since he did his last show, and not even details that'd been left as cliffhangers at that time?

Norm

Quote from: ge30542 on March 15, 2017, 12:20:58 AM
Was it real Art?

Yup, really happened. Listened to it go down live on the radio. Could not sleep the rest of the night worrying if the poor pilot was shot down or ?

pate

Anyone heard anything about Art returning to journalism and his broadcasting career now that the Savage lawsuit is over?

He did include that when he filed suit, right?  How the Savage comments were holding him back.

NewStar

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 18, 2017, 01:44:59 AM
Anyone heard anything about Art returning to journalism and his broadcasting career now that the Savage lawsuit is over?

He did include that when he filed suit, right?  How the Savage comments were holding him back.

Latest news is that Art's thugs attacked Savage and his dog.
Latest latest news is that Art hired Private Security to guard his cats. Due to very high costs wife and kid not included. Only cats.

Michael Savage Violently Attacked At SF Restaurant.
http://www.dailywire.com/news/14465/michael-savage-violently-attacked-sf-restaurant-robert-kraychik#

ge30542

Teddy needs a haircut.

ge30542

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 18, 2017, 01:44:59 AM

PB, be patient. Things are happening that I can not disclose, (I had dinner with BOBO last night), plans are being finalized for a Glorious "return to broadcasting", by a certain radio legend.