• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

starrmtn001

Quote from: Rix Gins on March 21, 2017, 11:56:50 PM
Wow...look at all the people reading these posts.  Kind of like the good ol' days when Art's show was on.
Cool, huh? ;D

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 22, 2017, 12:16:59 AM
Jack is smart? We know that Jackstar is Michael Kuczi and Kuczi stalked women, stole boots from someone and sued the social security administration.

Even smart people do stupid things occasionally.  I view Jackstar as kind of like Dustin Hoffman's character in Rainman. 

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 22, 2017, 12:16:59 AM
Jack is smart? We know that Jackstar is Michael Kuczi and Kuczi stalked women, stole boots from someone and sued the social security administration.

But what happens if you got it wrong?

starrmtn001

Quote from: Rix Gins on March 21, 2017, 11:56:50 PM
Wow...look at all the people reading these posts.  Kind of like the good ol' days when Art's show was on.

JesusJuice

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 22, 2017, 12:23:03 AM
But what happens if you got it wrong?

Well I guess he can sue me in internet court.

JesusJuice

I almost forgot. Art was here earlier.

Quote from: ©StarrMountain® 2010 on March 22, 2017, 12:25:35 AM

It is just theOne and Jackstar along with their various identities. lol

Dr. MD MD

Ah! I love a good conspiracy theory! Just like the old days.  :)

mikuthing01

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 22, 2017, 12:31:14 AM
I almost forgot. Art was here earlier.

did i jack the thread?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 22, 2017, 12:27:01 AM

Well I guess he can sue me in internet court.

Yeah, but that's pussing out on the objectivity part. What's the truth?

zeebo

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 22, 2017, 12:17:17 AM
(Reality) - Another of REEK's persona's.

Lol that's right.  Oh man.

paladin1991

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 22, 2017, 12:15:27 AM
Well fuck, so much for making you horny. I'll go take care of myself then ...

I ain't no fish fucker.

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 22, 2017, 12:17:17 AM
(Reality) - Another of REEK's persona's.

Yep, that was the first time I had the pleasure of interacting with that guy.  Definitely theOne.

Dyna-X

There is a way to figure this out for certain -- forensic linguistics. This video deals with exactly this as related to the internet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RS5O4n0TqlU

TigerLily

Well. The last few pages have been an interesting read. Art, so glad you showed up to say hi. Would be so nice to see you more often. As long as you aren't really theONE or Jackstar. If you are, give my love to /x/

ge30542

Quote from: Dyna-X on March 22, 2017, 12:56:57 AM
There is a way to figure this out for certain -- forensic linguistics. This video deals with exactly this as related to the internet.
Let's get a transcript and read it backwards, kinda like reverse speech.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 22, 2017, 01:47:26 AM
Well. The last few pages have been an interesting read. Art, so glad you showed up to say hi. Would be so nice to see you more often. As long as you aren't really theONE or Jackstar. If you are, give my love to /x/

Yes, old chum, this has all the makings of one of the fiendish plots of the diabolical TigerLily! Meow. To the Batcave! Oh wait, we're already in it. To the Batmobile!  8)

Dyna-X

Quote from: ge30542 on March 22, 2017, 01:55:10 AM
Let's get a transcript and read it backwards, kinda like reverse speech.
Just a wild guess based on a quick look and Sandman Logan's tip, but I suspect NewStar/theONe/Bobo/kamerah1 and (Reality) are all one in the same. Jackstar may be in this group, but there is a peculiarity I will withold for the moment.

Lilith

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 22, 2017, 12:32:00 AM
It is just theOne and Jackstar along with their various identities. lol

Maybe Pate will come and iron it all out for us.

Lilith

Quote from: Art Bell on March 21, 2017, 09:46:16 PM
Hi there happy people. It really amazes me how so many people can be so unhappy so much of the time. I am just living my life day by day and try and spend it as happy as I can be. Hanging out here for whatever abuse I can absorb is not part of happy (for the most part). If people were nicer I am sure I would visit more frequently, I loved the old Bell Gab. If it is simply a place to harp on everything I do or say then why not just remove it from the site? Trust me it will not hurt my feelings a bit. On the other hand, why not try being more positive and I bet the Membership would rise and people like me would visit much more. I could live with either one but this stuff is just getting boring (the biggest sin in radio)

Art

Hi Art!  You should come hang out with us in the MITD thread some night, it's always fun.

MV/Liberace!

On the other hand, why not try being more positive and I bet the Membership would rise and people like me would visit much more. I could live with either one but this stuff is just getting boring (the biggest sin in radio)

The positivity drought was not BellGab's doing, and your Facebook page would probably reflect similar sentiments if it weren't so heavily "curated."

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 21, 2017, 11:41:11 PM
I would ask mv if he thinks Jackstar and theOne are the same person.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on March 22, 2017, 07:09:56 AM
Maybe Pate will come and iron it all out for us.

heh heh

ItsOver

Hi there happy people. It really amazes me how so many people can be so unhappy so much of the time. I am just living my life day by day and try and spend it as happy as I can be. Hanging out here for whatever abuse I can absorb is not part of happy (for the most part). If people were nicer I am sure I would visit more frequently, I loved the old Bell Gab. If it is simply a place to harp on everything I do or say then why not just remove it from the site? Trust me it will not hurt my feelings a bit. On the other hand, why not try being more positive and I bet the Membership would rise and people like me would visit much more. I could live with either one but this stuff is just getting boring (the biggest sin in radio)

Art
Welcome.  Post often.  A brief intro about yourself would be nice.

ItsOver

Quote from: zeebo on March 21, 2017, 11:45:55 PM
Lol it's been weird for some time now buddy.
Keep BellGab weird.

ItsOver

Quote from: brig on March 22, 2017, 08:50:27 AM
So say we ALL!

Praise MV!
Who needs happiness?  Well, other than for Happy Pancakes.  Weirdness is where it's at.  All hail MV.

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on March 22, 2017, 08:55:25 AM
Who needs happiness?  Well, other than for Happy Pancakes.  Weirdness is where it's at.  All hail MV.

Quote from: zeebo on March 21, 2017, 11:30:45 PM
I long ago gave up the fight on this, but I still find it strange there are those who seem to feel it's their holy mission to continually bring Art to terms with his own faults.  What a joke, the guy's in his 70's, and he's made mistakes like anyone else, he is who he is and he sees things the way he sees them at this point - do you think constant harping on him about old gripes has any value at this point?  ::)

So what the hell, I'll try one last time.  Let it go already folks.  :)  Who knows, we might yet have a chance to have some entertaining banter with someone who's provided us so much fun over the years.  Ya know, just for kicks.  Would that be so bad?

I don't think that's going to happen. 

It would be one thing if h was actually posting in a variety of threads, but he just comes to this one - for the adulation.

The contempt he's shown for his audience, the insults to people's intelligence, the ''I may come back and do shows / I may not / I want to / I can't / I'm not leading anyone on'' bullshit.  It's all just been done a couple times too many.

Besides, what has he ever posted that's even been worth reading?