• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

JesusJuice

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 21, 2017, 11:48:35 PM
MV could settle the question simply.  He can see the ip addresses that users post from.  All it would take is a simple question to mv.  I'm sure he wouldn't mind.

MV literally shills a VPN service!

theONE said it's easy to get past MV's bans anyway. So DaddyErectis gets banned and then NewStar joins a couple days later. It's clear he's using different IPs to register.

JesusJuice

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 21, 2017, 11:48:53 PM
Don't forget lucifer bell

Lucifer Bell's sole purpose is just to call Dr MD MD a "nigger". It's weird.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 21, 2017, 11:51:07 PM
I agree, I don't think he was Jack. Jack would actually call into the various podcasts once associated with Bellgab. TheOne was flat out malicious. Connect the dots on the internet can be valid, but I am highly skeptical when it comes to this. TheOne seemed to me to be a one trick pony doing whatever floated his boat, bizarre as that was. Jack was someone else.

Right.  Jack would call in to the gabcast.  I've heard some of his calls.  He acted the exact same way he does here too.  He's weird but he is not theOne.

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 21, 2017, 11:52:35 PM

MV literally shills a VPN service!

theONE said it's easy to get past MV's bans anyway. So DaddyErectis gets banned and then NewStar joins a couple days later. It's clear he's using different IPs to register.

So again why aren't Jackstar's and Wordfag!'s accounts deleted? 

zeebo

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 21, 2017, 11:50:00 PM
if jackstar was bobo im going to be sad because i liked bobo

The truth may come out if bobo's meeting is ever back on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 21, 2017, 11:53:55 PM
Right.  Jack would call in to the gabcast.  I've heard some of his calls.  He acted the exact same way he does here too.  He's weird but he is not theOne.

And let's not forget, the power of Spivey cured his headache.  :)

Rix Gins

Wow...look at all the people reading these posts.  Kind of like the good ol' days when Art's show was on.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 21, 2017, 11:53:49 PM

Lucifer Bell's sole purpose is just to call Dr MD MD a "nigger". It's weird.

And to tell me to read, which is a very Jack thing to do.  ;)

Quote from: zeebo on March 21, 2017, 11:55:58 PM
The truth may come out if bobo's meeting is ever back on.

I'm pretty sure theOne was bobo.

JesusJuice

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 21, 2017, 11:55:52 PM
So again why aren't Jackstar's and Wordfag!'s accounts deleted?

Because he's using a proxy or a VPN.

zeebo

Quote from: Dyna-X on March 21, 2017, 11:51:56 PM
The general pattern to look for is short, acerbic comments that mock a post but usually not the poster (unless he doesn't like them) and lots of tinfoil if the post is longer than a sentence or two. Uneven - long sentence, short sentence, vulgar in a pattern.

Also, a flair for italics.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 21, 2017, 11:57:45 PM
And to tell me to read, which is a very Jack thing to do.  ;)

I wouldn't rule out Jack being lucifer bell.

paladin1991

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 21, 2017, 11:43:36 PM
Jesus, has this thread gotten weird or what.

It couldn't get any weirder unless you sent a picture of your legs.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 21, 2017, 11:53:55 PM

And Bellahaven too back in the day. I do not think he was theOne either.

mikuthing01

theONE was always very well aware of what was going on on bellgab when shitposting on /x/ even if he wasn't obviously posting on bellgab. theONE obviously spent a lot of time here searching through members old posts trying to find dirt on them to complain about on /x/. I asked him in a round about way why he would spend so much time on bellgab when he was banned. He said that he had friends on bellgab on other accounts, so if he was around here enough to have friends and be in the loop with everything going on his other account had to be bellgab regular. So if we are wrong and theONE is not jackstar and theONE is still lurking in the shadows but i don't think so and jackstar seems to be MIA and licking his wounds.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Pulling my Pud in Yorkshire on March 21, 2017, 11:59:21 PM
It couldn't get any weirder unless you sent a picture of your legs.

There ya go sugar.

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 21, 2017, 11:24:34 PM
Jackstar's Wordfag! account is still active.  Why doesn't he come on and post under that one?  Heck, Jackstar's account is still active.  He could come and post any old time he wants.  theOne is an idiot.  Everytime he is found out, his accounts get deleted my MV.  theOne likes to stir shit up and Jackstar really doesn't. He just posts his weird quirky responses.  If Jackstar was theOne, he couldn't help himself.  He'd eventually launch into attacks. 

MV should be able to resolve it.  He can tell if they are posting from the same ip.
Not if they're coming in on a vpn, but even so, there are other ways to de-mask an ip.
Jackstar even made a post about different identities and arguing between those identities by covering your IP, or was that wordfag.  ;)

Quote from: JesusJuice💯👌👏 on March 21, 2017, 11:58:02 PM

Because he's using a proxy or a VPN.

The thing is theOne's pattern is similar.  I don't think he's that smart.  He gets kicked off and about two months later he shows up under a new identity. He may keep up a persona for several days but his real persona eventually comes through.

And again, Jack has called in to the gabcast.  This was long before theOne ever showed his face in his myriad of identities.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, jj.  That's ok. 

paladin1991

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 22, 2017, 12:02:33 AM
There ya go sugar.

Eeesh.  Your big toe is shorter than your second toe.  On both feet!  Fucking disgusting.

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 22, 2017, 12:02:25 AM
theONE was always very well aware of what was going on on bellgab when shitposting on /x/ even if he wasn't obviously posting on bellgab. theONE obviously spent a lot of time here searching through members old posts trying to find dirt on them to complain about on /x/. I asked him in a round about way why he would spend so much time on bellgab when he was banned. He said that he had friends on bellgab on other accounts, so if he was around here enough to have friends and be in the loop with everything going on his other account had to be bellgab regular. So if we are wrong and theONE is not jackstar and theONE is still lurking in the shadows but i don't think so and jackstar seems to be MIA and licking his wounds.

Yeah and the few times I have gone on /x/ he acts like the same person that eventually gets banned here.  He is not smart.

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on March 22, 2017, 12:03:02 AM
Not if they're coming in on a vpn, but even so, there are other ways to de-mask an ip.
Jackstar even made a post about different identities and arguing between those identities by covering your IP, or was that wordfag.  ;)

Oh, I'm sure we've had more than a few members that like to set up multiple accounts.  If you look at Wordfag!'s posts, there is no hiding the fact that he was Jackstar.  Jack didn't even try to come across any differently.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 22, 2017, 12:02:25 AM

The styles weren't the same. I mean I guess you could fake it theoretically, but we used to have live chats in conjunction with the podcasts that used to be associated with BG back in 2013-14-15 and Jack would be there and participating and calling in. He was consistently quirky throughout. I used to argue endlessly with theOne and he was just not all that smart. Jack was smart, in a paranoid way, and I just don't buy that these were the same people.

Dyna-X

Who was that derp from Yemen or Oman that wanted to put BG under Sharia law that probably had all 19 US intelligence agencies watching him? He seemed like a variant personality of theONE. Or he could have been random.

mikuthing01

Quote from: 21st Century Man on March 22, 2017, 12:09:08 AM
Yeah and the few times I have gone on /x/ he acts like the same person that eventually gets banned here.  He is not smart.

Well i am 100% convinced so unless MV says different my minds not changing.

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 22, 2017, 12:02:33 AM
There ya go sugar.

Let me guess, at 15 you were double-dog dared to shave your legs for two weeks straight, right ?   :o      ;D
YIKES !

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on March 22, 2017, 12:12:13 AM
The styles weren't the same. I mean I guess you could fake it theoretically, but we used to have live chats in conjunction with the podcasts that used to be associated with BG back in 2013-14-15 and Jack would be there and participating and calling in. He was consistently quirky throughout. I used to argue endlessly with theOne and he was just not all that smart. Jack was smart, in a paranoid way, and I just don't buy that these were the same people.

Exactly.  Jack is smart, theOne isn't.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Pulling my Pud in Yorkshire on March 22, 2017, 12:04:44 AM

Eeesh.  Your big toe is shorter than your second toe.  On both feet!  Fucking disgusting.

Well fuck, so much for making you horny. I'll go take care of myself then ...

Quote from: かけてあげるア物零一🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼 on March 22, 2017, 12:13:25 AM
Well i am 100% convinced so unless MV says says different my minds not changing.

That's fine.  We can disagree. I wouldn't expect anyone to agree with me 100% of the time anyway.  :D

JesusJuice

Jack is smart? We know that Jackstar is Michael Kuczi and Kuczi stalked women, stole boots from someone and sued the social security administration.

Quote from: Dyna-X on March 22, 2017, 12:13:23 AM
Who was that derp from Yemen or Oman that wanted to put BG under Sharia law that probably had all 19 US intelligence agencies watching him? He seemed like a variant personality of theONE. Or he could have been random.
(Reality) - Another of REEK's persona's.