• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Is Ellgab a Fan site for?..

Started by WhiteCrow, October 07, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 01:42:24 PM

That’s true. It is against the Bellgab TOS. You can post this as a response until the cows come home (your wife) but it still won’t ever be me calling for your banning here. It just shows what a weak little faggot you are that you keep trying though.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2019, 01:44:57 PM
That’s true. It is against the Bellgab TOS.

Well when it ekshually happens you be sure and run to teacher and wave your arms a lot...

QuoteYou can post this as a response until the cows come home (your wife) but it still won’t ever be me calling for your banning here.

QuoteIt just shows what a weak little faggot you are that you keep trying though.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 01:53:38 PM
Well when it ekshually happens you be sure and run to teacher and wave your arms a lot...

Yeah, I’m not afraid of a yappy little mutt like you. Keep barking though. I’m sure one day you’ll get the fight you’re looking for and so desperately need. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2019, 02:09:22 PM
Yeah, I’m not afraid of a yappy little mutt like you. Keep barking though. I’m sure one day you’ll get the fight you’re looking for and so desperately need. ;D

That projection thing is strong in this one...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 02:19:30 PM
That projection thing is strong in this one...

Right! You reposting that stupid “meme” (Anyone with any sense knows that it’s not and that your “memes” are as shitty as liberals. Hence...) over and over again as if it might finally be effective one time. It won’t.  :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2019, 02:27:16 PM
Right! You reposting that stupid “meme”

Yep.

Cuz it fits, faggot. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 03:28:03 PM
Yep.

Cuz it fits, faggot. ::)

It sure does! It shows how pathetically weak and unoriginal your are.

Metron2267

AZZERAE

Quote from: StarrMountain on January 20, 2019, 04:34:29 AM
A sliced heart hurts every bit as much as a broken one.

You are loved, Starr

Corona Kitty

remember when Ellgab was just a temporary forum?

Oh right... Lol.

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 25, 2019, 03:05:38 PM
remember when Ellgab was just a temporary forum?

Oh right... Lol.

I was young and naive...

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on January 25, 2019, 03:08:32 PM
I was young and naive...

Ellgab is to Bellgab as China is to any patented technology or product. :-\

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 03:10:43 PM
Ellgab is to Bellgab as China is to any patented technology or product. :-\

that's actually a very outstanding comment to make simply given the fact that all material posted here will eventually be regurgitated on Ellgab..

Except it will be poorly worded, for the retards there.

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 25, 2019, 03:11:27 PM
They Art Bell'd us.

Is that what they're calling it over there across the pond at Ellgab now?

Lilith

Quote from: username on January 25, 2019, 03:12:15 PM
that's actually a very outstanding comment to make simply given the fact that all material posted here will eventually be regurgitated on Ellgab..

That could explain why they keep so many threads set on private over there across the pond.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 25, 2019, 03:14:39 PM
Is that what they're calling it over there across the pond at Ellgab now?

No, just what I'm calling it.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 25, 2019, 03:12:15 PM

First they "borrowed"...then they stole...now they knock off...yes, the analogy holds. :-X

Corona Kitty

Quote from: brig on January 25, 2019, 03:16:11 PM
That could explain why they keep so many threads set on private over there across the pond.

You might be right, but when the forum is ran by a fully grown adult male with a balding head, who's about the same size (in weight) and is interested in very much the same things as former Nickelodeon producer, Dan Schneider is..... Well..... I think you know what that individual is really into.

He has the animations and singing down (animated singing buy site) there's that other element there..... we won't have to get into this any further I'll just leave it at that.

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on January 25, 2019, 03:16:11 PM

Known thieves need a place to hide the booty. :o

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 25, 2019, 03:22:44 PM
You might be right, but when the forum is ran by a fully grown adult male with a balding head, who's about the same size (in weight) and is interested in very much the same things as former Nickelodeon producer, Dan Schneider is..... Well..... I think you know what that individual is really into.

He has the animations and singing down (animated singing buy site) there's that other element there..... we won't have to get into this any further I'll just leave it at that.

Those "woo" songs are just so cloyingly "sweet" aren't they? Ellgab must be the most 'original' thing Canaduh has sent us since softwood lumber got tariffed - lol... 8)

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 03:23:07 PM
Known thieves need a place to hide the booty. :o

That would explain it.  I never understood the private thread thing.  Very few will ever read them, relatively speaking.

Lilith

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 03:25:44 PM
Those "woo" songs are just so cloyingly "sweet" aren't they? Ellgab must be the most 'original' thing Canaduh has sent us since softwood lumber got tariffed - lol... 8)

Just wait till MV comes out with his album of HW  cuckshed songs.  Bart can't compete.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 03:25:44 PM

Lots of strange pedogate stuff over there

Metron2267

Quote from: brig on January 25, 2019, 03:28:39 PM
Just wait till MV comes out with his album of HW  cuckshed songs.  Bart can't compete.

Professional musician vs. bearclaw chaser...uh huh... 8)

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 25, 2019, 03:31:39 PM
Lots of strange pedogate stuff over there
Oh that's not good - seriously? :o

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 25, 2019, 03:36:35 PM
Oh that's not good - seriously? :o

Well....

Again just look at some of the signs... Truly disgusting stuff... You just have to put the pieces together... Like Q.

Metron2267

Quote from: username on January 25, 2019, 03:43:55 PM
Well....

Again just look at some of the signs... Truly disgusting stuff... You just have to put the pieces together... Like Q.

I guess I'd better dig around a bit on the unlocked threads, presuming that's where any of it is. Any suggestions on where to start?