• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

True Capitalist Radio - The Ghost Show | Monday - Friday 4 - 7 PM CST

Started by GuerrillaUnReal, July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

I just discovered this show today and it's one of the most insane hilarious radio shows I've ever heard. I posted it in the Dallas thread and a lot of people seemed to dig it, so this show needs it's own thread. This show is a conservative political show hosted by a man named Ghost. What makes the show so entertaining is that Ghost is one of the most unique characters I've heard. His raging and comments are hysterical. He's a weird blend of Lewis Black, Rush Limbaugh, Howard Beale, Bill Cooper and Alex Jones with a lot of Texan thrown in. The show is unlike anything I've ever heard. The first half of the show is Ghost ranting about politics and the second half of the show is the most insane hilarious open lines I've ever heard. I still can't tell if this guy is serious or not but the show is amazing.

QuoteFormerly known as True Conservative Radio, True Capitalist Radio was an internet radio talk show hosted by a Texan man known only as Ghost from 4-7pm CST on most weekdays. He had few legitimate fans, and it was not uncommon to see more than 400 trolls in his chatroom. The show consisted nearly entirely of either troll calls, or Ghost rambling about the markets/current events. His show was genuine, but his constant anger caused the show not to be taken seriously. He usually gets trolled by all sorts of internet groups, and some listeners have created a cult following for him (resulting in this wiki, among other things). While the show was defunct from May 2012 to March 2016, it still garnered many views on Youtube, primarily portions from Radio Graffiti.

Here's the link to his show
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost

starrmtn001

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 08, 2016, 08:20:04 PM

I just discovered this show today and it's one of the most insane hilarious radio shows I've ever heard. I posted it in the Dallas thread and a lot of people seemed to dig it, so this show needs it's own thread. This show is a conservative political show hosted by a man named Ghost. What makes the show so entertaining is that Ghost is one of the most unique characters I've heard. His raging and comments are hysterical. He's a weird blend of Lewis Black, Rush Limbaugh, Howard Beale, Bill Cooper and Alex Jones. The show is unlike anything I've ever heard. The first half of the show is Ghost ranting about politics and the second half of the show is the most insane hilarious open lines I've ever heard. I still can't tell if this guy is serious or not but the show is amazing.

Here's the link to his show
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ghost
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, VQ!!!  I was hoping you would start a thread.  Thank you!
:-* :-* :-*

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 08, 2016, 08:38:31 PM
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, VQ!!!  I was hoping you would start a thread.  Thank you!
:-* :-* :-*

Isn't this show ridiculous?

I think we all have a huge profound love fringey radio and crazy characters or we wouldn't be here. I've seen this show advertised in fringey and trolltastic places. Finally gave it a listen today hoping to get a fringe crazy far right militia like show. I tuned in about halfway through after a bunch of weird noises to a man in a southern accent screaming at the top of his lungs "WAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEE UUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!" ...I cannot remember the last time I laughed so hard. I've never had something so perfectly on the button and nose of my hopes and expectations before.

I've listened to two or three shows now and I'm completely in love. It's such a weird amazing show.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 08, 2016, 08:45:06 PM

I think we all have a huge profound love fringey radio and crazy characters or we wouldn't be here. I've seen this show advertised in fringey and trolltastic places. Finally gave it a listen today hoping to get a fringe crazy far right militia like show. I tuned in about halfway through after a bunch of weird noises to a man in a southern accent screaming at the top of his lungs "WAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEE UUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!" ...I cannot remember the last time I laughed so hard. I've never had something so perfectly on the button and nose of my hopes and expectations before.

I've listened to two or three shows now and I'm completely in love. It's such a weird amazing show.

I can finally showcase muh troll call talents.

mikuthing01

I have been listening off and on for a while at times my sides hurt from laughing other times its just boring stuff about investing. Call in's and radio graffiti are the best though, Ghost is going to die of a heart attack.

https://twitter.com/PoliticsGhost/status/751572375838208000

starrmtn001

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 08, 2016, 08:45:06 PM

I caught only a few minutes of the show, but I'm all up for listening to the next one in it's entirety. ;)

All the shows get archived at the link VQ posted so you can listen on demand.  With it seeming like Bell will never come back to radio and the quality of Hendrie's show going downhill in recent years, this show fills a real gap that exists for quirky radio shows.  If future shows are anything like the last one, this should be good

mikuthing01

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on July 08, 2016, 09:18:56 PM
All the shows get archived at the link VQ posted so you can listen on demand.  With it seeming like Bell will never come back to radio and the quality of Hendrie's show going downhill in recent years, this show fills a real gap that exists for quirky radio shows.  If future shows are anything like the last one, this should be good

Ghost rage quits a lot but he usually comes back once his blood pressure levels out and gets some alcohol in him.

http://truecapitalist.wikia.com/wiki/Rage_Quit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WzRDUpoicU

Quote from: Humilia Lepus Foramen on July 08, 2016, 09:18:56 PM

He's incredible when he's talking about politics. From the financial episodes I've heard some of, he's super dry there. For me I'm completely into that subject it's still awesome but it's not as good as his rants. I think we probably did come in at a high point with today's BLM episode but the show is still great regardless.

bateman

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 08, 2016, 09:33:03 PM
He's incredible when he's talking about politics. From the financial episodes I've heard some of, he's super dry there. For me I'm completely into that subject it's still awesome but it's not as good as his rants. I think we probably did come in at a high point with today's BLM episode but the show is still great regardless.

Ranting about the "gay tunes" killed me. I don't think this can be real.

Radio Graffiti is amazing, it gets better every time I hear it.

The genius in some of the shit these trolls are splicing together...

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 09, 2016, 05:52:49 PM
This dude is awesome!

Right? Isn't this show insane? I couldn't believe it when I found it yesterday. I've binge listened to like four or five episodes already.

aldousburbank

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 09, 2016, 05:55:14 PM
Right? Isn't this show insane? I couldn't believe it when I found it yesterday. I've binge listened to like four or five episodes already.

Yeah, he's like a funny William Cooper. I guess I know what I'm doing for the rest of the day.

What's the deal with his after show? Why isn't it on the live stream? All the recorded episodes always have an extra twenty-sixty minutes of open lines but the live feed cuts off at two hours?

mikuthing01

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 09, 2016, 06:01:27 PM
What's the deal with his after show? Why isn't it on the live stream? All the recorded episodes always have an extra twenty-sixty minutes of open lines but the live feed cuts off at two hours?

no idea... im confused about that one. Yesterdays baller friday he told some girl to stay on the line for third hour then the show ended

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 09, 2016, 06:01:27 PM

He says the rest can be heard when he posts podcast.

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on July 09, 2016, 06:14:55 PM
He says the rest can be heard when he posts podcast.

i hate that.... im listening to yesterdays baller friday third hour on the podcast now to bad it's not aired live somewhere.

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 09, 2016, 06:17:59 PM
i hate that.... im listening to yesterdays baller friday third hour on the podcast now to bad it's not aired live somewhere.

LOL. Yeah, it doesn't make much sense.

Ghost's Stephen Hawking conspiracy theory is hilarious and makes total sense. I don't know why no one ever thought of that before.

mikuthing01

Quote from: VoteQuimby on July 09, 2016, 07:21:29 PM
Ghost's Stephen Hawking conspiracy theory is hilarious and makes total sense. I don't know why no one ever thought of that before.

link?