• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

DTO - ANTIFA

Started by starrmtn001, August 23, 2019, 02:46:11 AM

paladin1991

Those Antifa are scumbags.  Any legit position they might have is just pissed away with all the anarchist BS. 

I wonder what would have happened if that had taken place down here in gooood ole South Carolina.  ;D ;D 8)

albrecht

In many States, usually Southern or Border, they have laws against covering your face in public (due to history of the Klan etc) and in most places they have laws about incitement to riot, in addition to the normal rules about assault, battery, blocking a thoroughfare, vandalism, public intoxication, and so on. It is true that the police have been told to 'stand down' and that the DA's just won't prosecute? Does the average citizen really like this kind of behavior? Why do they tolerate it?

Quote from: albrecht on August 23, 2019, 05:09:51 PM
In many States, usually Southern or Border, they have laws against covering your face in public (due to history of the Klan etc) and in most places they have laws about incitement to riot, in addition to the normal rules about assault, battery, blocking a thoroughfare, vandalism, public intoxication, and so on. It is true that the police have been told to 'stand down' and that the DA's just won't prosecute? Does the average citizen really like this kind of behavior? Why do they tolerate it?

They also have lenient  concealed  carry laws -- for the most part. I dont know a single person who does not carry.

starrmtn001

Quote from: FightTheFuture on August 23, 2019, 06:21:48 PM
They also have lenient  concealed  carry laws -- for the most part. I dont know a single person who does not carry.
I hope you exercise your 2nd Amendment Rights. ;)