• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I've always imagined George wearing a beanie with a propeller.

Started by Pirate King Atomsk, May 12, 2008, 04:24:42 PM

Maybe with a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles lunch box on the desk, making paper airplanes and spinning around in his swivel chair while doing the show.

MV/Liberace!

i always imagine him in his lonely, desolate Los Angeles home in the bathroom staring intensely into the mirror, stroking the dead rodent under his nose as he attempts to make profound statements while shifting his facial expressions accordingly.

It's also kinda interesting to imagine him before the show doing sort of a Rockyesque warm up in front of the mirror.

George (to himself in mirror): "Come on old bean. Tonight's show is going to be the best EVER. YEAH!! GET PUMPED!!" *slaps self repeatedly* "You NEED this. They NEED this. YOU NEED IT!!" *looks at steroids* "NO! No baby, you don't need the milk. BABY DOESN'T NEED THE MILK!"

Random Studio Guy: "George, you're on in five."

George (to himself in mirror): "Alright Georgie, alright, deep breaths. Hummm..hummm..dead babies, Antarctica, dead babies, Antarctica, pusillanimous, pusillanimous, pusillanimous. ALRIGHT LET'S DO THIS."

Actually, thinking of George in almost any situation is kinda funny, now that I think of it.

Okay, shoddy photoshopping, but REALLY as IF this is what I am supposed to be doing right now, haha.

Quote from: VictoriaPandora on May 23, 2008, 08:14:45 AM
Okay, shoddy photoshopping, but REALLY as IF this is what I am supposed to be doing right now, haha.

ROFL. Fucking saved!

Well, it's all about the beanie with the "propeller" haha.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VictoriaPandora on May 23, 2008, 05:52:04 PM
Well, it's all about the beanie with the "propeller" haha.
haha as if you had to point out the "beanie."  the only thing "beanie" i see about that are the two lima beans at the base of george's cock hat.

oh... one more thing... that is quite possibly the most horrid photoshop i have ever encountered.  ROFLMAO  HAHA

good job though.  at least you're committed to our mission.

Yeah that photoshopping was lame, but I think I beat a time record on it:)
It popped into my mind when I saw the topic about picturing George wearing a beanie and I just had to throw it together. It comes from a story last week on  political discourse in Russia:
http://www.sharenator.com/Flying_penis/

pate

FAhther Munster,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUSvdqpQ6d0

Noe, ah/

mmm... heo-shh.\\\

eh, heh

ediot;  Germain Pau-mau whey/wharf?  (knauti it (DON RICKLES!)

Parris001

LMAO. Gotta revive this thread. I had the great Tommy Danheiser call my local po-po on me for harassing them.

I see George wearing a propeller had and dressing like The Beaver ever day.

pate

You kinky kidz!

Geirg-oh dibbing the beanie while propellering just,

mmm, MMM

ediot: Not Sure what "propellering" is but 'tis getting me hawt!!!