• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

What happened to the big MITD fan meet-n-greet Dave and Karen Jackson were planning? They said spring 2019 but summer's a month away

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 11, 2019, 08:55:06 AM
What happened to the big MITD fan meet-n-greet Dave and Karen Jackson were planning? They said spring 2019 but summer's a month away

Dave found work.

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 11, 2019, 03:18:47 PM
Dave found work.

He was working on trying to get a ghost hunter show on sci fy. Like he has wanted to be a TV ghost hunter personality for years now. He has gotten close made a couple of appearance and was a location scout but not remotely famous enough to go on the comic-con type circuit. I have no idea if his proposed show is in development still or not. I know he posted on Twitter sometime ago they were looking for a Hispanic ghost hunter.

I’ll give him and Keith credit, I would have though this show MITD  would have folded by now.

Lilith

Quote from: nooryisawesome on June 02, 2019, 08:13:42 PM
He was working on trying to get a ghost hunter show on sci fy. Like he has wanted to be a TV ghost hunter personality for years now. He has gotten close made a couple of appearance and was a location scout but not remotely famous enough to go on the comic-con type circuit. I have no idea if his proposed show is in development still or not. I know he posted on Twitter sometime ago they were looking for a Hispanic ghost hunter.

I’ll give him and Keith credit, I would have though this show MITD  would have folded by now.

I'm surprised DMDN still exists at ALL.

#TidepodsDave!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: brig on June 02, 2019, 08:22:34 PM
I'm surprised DMDN still exists at ALL.

#TidepodsDave!

I see it as more of a spite project at this point.

Epaphroditus

DMDN on the TalkStream app is always in the top 10 except for the hours occupied by MITD .

Heather Wade on her own was kicking the ass of MITD .

Quote from: Epaphroditus on June 02, 2019, 09:13:17 PM
DMDN on the TalkStream app is always in the top 10 except for the hours occupied by MITD .

Heather Wade on her own was kicking the ass of MITD .

Yikes. Hopefully Dave's wife finds a real man soon.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: Liberace! on June 02, 2019, 09:04:11 PM
I see it as more of a spite project at this point.

Right on. I can respect that. She really does spread love and kindness wherever she goes. I read that one of the ad-sales guys was layed-off by Keith, I think, after Wade took over. He saw the writing on the wall before it happened anyway which is people didn't want to advertise on her show. Wade still called him up and fired him again just so she could get the pleasure of doing it.

I may have some of the details wrong. It's been awhile but the story was from the fired ad-sales guy himself.

Jojo

Quote from: DaveSchrader on October 22, 2018, 11:52:09 PM
I told you, always lurking.
Sipping my Tidepods and lurking.

DS
Guess you freeze them this time of year.

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on April 21, 2018, 05:35:21 PM
One mil.  Not bad for a little over two years of service.

His children will be served until they are at least 18.  She might end up babysitting his grandchildren.  There has been a time when she has been a single mother of his children.  Her body bears the scars of his children forever.

AZZERAE

AZZERAE

Travel cost prohibitive -- Outlook not so good

Bump

Also, Dave is leading ghost hunter show premiering on Syfy in October. perhaps it will spark interest in MITD?

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.denofgeek.com/us/tv/282476/the-holzer-files-series-americas-first-ghost-hunter

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 29, 2019, 11:01:21 PM
Bump

Also, Dave is leading ghost hunter show premiering on Syfy in October. perhaps it will spark interest in MITD?

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.denofgeek.com/us/tv/282476/the-holzer-files-series-americas-first-ghost-hunter

Wow, that's pretty cool. I wonder where Dave finds the time to do this.

Quote from: Liberace! on July 29, 2019, 11:07:46 PM
Wow, that's pretty cool. I wonder where Dave finds the time to do this.

Well back when he was on That Minneapolis radio station he was doing five nights a week, and scouting for ghost hunters. He was also doing a podcast both weekend days. In addition he was promoting conference appearances and doing paranormal European  tours.

Schrader would skip out on the radio shows and have his buddy Tim Dennis host the show or play replays.

I think it’s a limited run Tv series he is hosting. Just a few episodes around the Halloween season. So I suspect they will use fill in host or replays. I have no idea how they are doing it now days.

I don’t think anyone really listens to MITD anymore.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 29, 2019, 11:16:02 PM

I don’t think anyone really listens to MITD anymore.

If MITD folds, I give Keith permission to play reruns of The Spec Sheet.

http://www.ufoship.com/?cat=11

Asuka Langley

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 29, 2019, 11:01:21 PM
Bump

This is extremely old news it was posted on ellgab back in November of 2018 by Zak Bagans

Epaphroditus

MITD has become Coast Deux , rotating hosts and all .

Guests can be interesting but to often it all seems rushed .

AvDaBr

When you insist on having two guests appear on a three hour show, there's little option but to rush through it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Chine on August 02, 2019, 04:46:02 PM
Is this still on the air?

Apparently, today’s liberals are in favor of post-birth abortions. ;)

WildCard

Quote from: Chine on August 02, 2019, 04:46:02 PM
Is this still on the air?

still superior to a heather wade broadcast. (actually that's debatable, but yes. yes he is.)

also the heaters back but not 'on the air'

chefist

Just curious...never see a post about his show.

chefist

Is there still a show? Ha...embarrassing...

chefist

Quote from: WildCard on August 02, 2019, 06:04:56 PM
still superior to a heather wade broadcast. (actually that's debatable, but yes. yes he is.)

also the heaters back but not 'on the air'

Gay as your avatar.

Quote from: chefist on August 11, 2019, 08:40:39 PM
Just curious...never see a post about his show.

Still kicking out the jams 5 nights a week.  It must still be worth his time to do the show but you are right in a lack of buzz.