• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 10, 2019, 05:02:49 PM
Yes you do, want me to replay one of your rants for ya? :o

Gays literally suck and you are a humorless bitch.

Metron2267

Fine..I was waiting for Kid to trigger...

QuoteUtter revulsion would be a more accurate description.  I am informed about many things including space travel but I'm not an astronaut.  Perceived ills?  So the medical and psychological problems unique to gays really don't exist.  Congress should be informed of this so it doesn't commission any new studies like the ones to investigate the rash of STDs and rectal damage among gays.

It's no fixation, it's an objection.  Since I started participating in online discussions a few years ago, I have noticed an increasing amount of gay trawling/grooming taking place on various boards dedicated to topics of interest to me and it is offensive especially when it is directed towards me.  Using this medium as if it were a gay lounge here to satisfy liscentious homosexual pursuits cheapens and spoils the experience for those who think that one man buggering and felating another man is repugnant behavior and do not want to witness such acts being facilitated on a thread they follow and post on.  If one is into that sort of thing at least be honest enough to start a gay hookup thread so that the unsuspecting are not exposed to your shit on other threads.  I am not singling out BellGab as a forum where homosexual trawling/grooming is rampant but I have become very sensitive and reactive to posted material that suggests that the discussion is headed that way. 

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 10, 2019, 05:10:28 PM
Gays literally suck and you are a humorless bitch.

Lol!

And what about lesbians, do they 'literally suck' too?

::)

I mean the spite should be equal, but is it???

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 10, 2019, 05:26:49 PM
Fine..I was waiting for Kid to trigger...

That was well written.  Thanks for reposting it for me.  Where do I say I hate gays? 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 10, 2019, 05:28:17 PM
Lol!

And what about lesbians, do they 'literally suck' too?

::)

I mean the spite should be equal, but is it???

Maybe, but you'll have to ask one.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 10, 2019, 05:30:42 PM
That was well written.  Thanks for reposting it for me.  Where do I say I hate gays?
You prove it each and every time you ride your KidOneNote insult factory into this forum, ya greasy old faggot!

:D :D :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 10, 2019, 05:31:40 PM
Maybe, but you'll have to ask one.
I thought starting with an old queen like you would be apt...

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 10, 2019, 05:35:53 PM
I thought starting with an old queen like you would be apt...

Gee, that was original.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 10, 2019, 04:54:13 PM
I don't hate all gays.  Just obnoxious old queens like you.

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on January 10, 2019, 04:35:48 PM
It's an actual rag.
source: I recently re-subscribed to daily paper delivery, largely so I would have emergency scrap available to soak up spills.
Glad to see you found a use for it.

Metron2267

albrecht

Quote from: Jackstar on January 10, 2019, 05:10:52 PM

Wouldn't masons naturally like the building of walls?  ;)   I think there a lot of people who would profit from the wall(s) including some that some people might not consider as beneficiaries. Like Sr Gonzales of Cemex, which is obvious, but even criminals and the cartels. Price rises from making transport of certain drugs, sex trafficking, human smuggling, etc more difficult. Even the local independent coyote would benefit from the wall because he could charge higher prices.  And making it harder for OTMs to cross means they might be stuck in Ol' Mexico and so available for use in the sex industry, illegal mining and labor, drug trafficking, or simply as gladiators in Cartel games or domestic workers. Maybe even for "parts" by the elites in Mexico (especially people coming from clean, rural regions who haven't, yet, polluted their bodies.)

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 09, 2019, 09:08:57 PM
She told me you died in a fire. :-\

That was very nice. She wanted to spare you the story of your Uncle Daddy.

Jackstar

I won't be that way. It's not allowed.

Quote from: albrecht on January 10, 2019, 06:48:26 PM
Wouldn't masons naturally like the building of walls?  ;)   I think there a lot of people who would profit from the wall(s) including some that some people might not consider as beneficiaries. Like Sr Gonzales of Cemex, which is obvious, but even criminals and the cartels. Price rises from making transport of certain drugs, sex trafficking, human smuggling, etc more difficult. Even the local independent coyote would benefit from the wall because he could charge higher prices.  And making it harder for OTMs to cross means they might be stuck in Ol' Mexico and so available for use in the sex industry, illegal mining and labor, drug trafficking, or simply as gladiators in Cartel games or domestic workers. Maybe even for "parts" by the elites in Mexico (especially people coming from clean, rural regions who haven't, yet, polluted their bodies.)

This has to be one of the most logical posts I've read in this thread.

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 10, 2019, 10:42:41 AM
You utter MORON! Did you not read the timeline on the two agreements?

So where is South America in your timeline?

[attachment=1,msg1304456]

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 10, 2019, 10:14:02 AM
Yeah, seriously. You called me out on NAFTA and when I provided evidence to support my statement - you altered the discussion. This is nothing new and the reason why I consider engaging with people like you a waste of time.

[attachment=1]

Bellgab: Donate often!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on January 10, 2019, 07:18:42 PM
That was very nice. She wanted to spare you the story of your Uncle Daddy.

I think she was just embarassed about what a huge faggot you are.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 10, 2019, 06:43:13 PM
You think you deserve "original" cupcake?

Since we're quoting posts, let's revisit some of your's:

Quoteauthor=Metron2267link=topic=12374.msg1281278#msg1281278 date=1543173824]

Ouchies on that bill, glad it wasn't worse, a cracked pan beats a trashed suspension.

What man says "ouchies?"

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 26, 2018, 11:07:14 AM
Just curious, where did the day find you and was it a good one?

You never call, you never wright.

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 21, 2018, 08:03:46 PM
Well Weiner you have "family" right here and thanks for all those road pics you share with us. Makes me feel like I'm riding shotgun. Say...if you ever need a lumper... ;)

Oooh, can I be your lumper?

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 20, 2018, 02:37:11 PM
You and I could probably be friends , if you wrote to me as tenderly as you did Kidnostan3

YUK!

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 13, 2018, 07:36:28 PM
But you're not hung like Jack, so your only talent is likely as a sub bottom.

Hey, big boy--looking for a good time

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 10, 2019, 09:36:49 PM
I think she was just embarassed about what a huge faggot you are.

Your replies are as lame as Tiny Hands' memes. Don't say that I'm not bipartisan.

Metron2267

Quote from: tiny hands Convention on January 10, 2019, 08:33:20 PM
So where is South America in your timeline?

Oh lookie it's a:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chileâ€"United_States_Free_Trade_AgreementThe United States-Chile Free Trade Agreement is a free trade agreement between the United States and Chile signed on June 6, 2003.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peruâ€"United_States_Trade_Promotion_Agreement
The agreement was signed on April 12, 2006; ratified by the Peruvian Congress on June 28, 2006; by the U.S. House of Representatives on November 2, 2007 and by the U.S. Senate on December 4, 2007. The Agreement was implemented on February 1, 2009.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Statesâ€"Colombia_Free_Trade_Agreement
The United States Congress then took on the agreement and passed it on October 12, 2011. The agreement went into effect on May 15, 2012.

Now let's take those tiny little hands of yours and:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06AjUAHX7a8

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 10, 2019, 10:30:28 PM
What man says "ouchies?"

The same one that PWNS you lock, stock, and bent barrel!

LOL! ;D

Now I kinda regret not meme-ing your sultry ,upside down kitchen pics. :o

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 11, 2019, 12:23:19 PM
The same one that PWNS you lock, stock, and bent barrel!

LOL! ;D

Now I kinda regret not meme-ing your sultry ,upside down kitchen pics. :o

Sultry pics?  That photo happened to be on my camera roll.  I posted it to show that I was not the Shriner wearing a fez in a photo that I included in an earlier post.

Who could think a picture of an old man like me is sultry?  Christ, you must really be on the shelf.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on January 11, 2019, 01:02:17 PM
Sultry pics?  That photo happened to be on my camera roll.  I posted it to show that I was not the Shriner wearing a fez in a photo that I included in an earlier post.

Lame gay trawling excuse dismissed... ::)