• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Justin Time on January 17, 2017, 11:34:23 PM
What he needs to do is remember that he is a man, fish out his testicles fm under his fatpad, and die like a man.  God knows he can't live like one.
your post is an astute observation
Falkie
please read this
and follow thru
(upper right ?)

Just found on The Dark Web, it is now official.

Date: Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 8:45 PM
Subject: Info
To: George Senda
Cc: george noory

Hi George,

We wanted to thank you for your work you’ve done with us the last few months, and to let you know that we have decided to go in another direction for 2017; so you won’t need to produce any more videos.

Thanks for supporting the show; it means a lot and we appreciate it.

Tom Danheiser

Senior Producer, Coast To Coast AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oabcM9SOF-E

Ciardelo

Quote from: WOTR on January 18, 2017, 02:09:46 AM
It's funny.  I was just going to comment that somebody who pretends to have no broadcast producer experience seems to "get it."  ;)
Eggsactly.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 18, 2017, 06:22:45 AM

Hi George,

We wanted to thank you for your work you’ve done with us the last few months, and to let you know that we have decided to go in another direction for 2017; so you won’t need to produce any more videos.

Tom Danheiser

Yes, well, I'm not surprised. I wonder if there will be an audio or a video later?

littlechris

Hi George,

Tom Danheiser

Very nice.

chefist

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2017, 07:03:24 AM
Yes, well, I'm not surprised. I wonder if there will be an audio or a video later?

Junstin from the Dark Web - George responds to bad news.

Coast to coast screws me over after Tom refusing to find an alternate way to get videos after saying he wanted to see my videos on tha air.
So much for his veracity and word as he had said it was up to ME to find a way to " fix " the problem.

Lilith

Quote from: Justist on January 18, 2017, 07:17:19 AM
Junstin from the Dark Web - George responds to bad news.

Coast to coast screws me over after Tom refusing to find an alternate way to get videos after saying he wanted to see my videos on tha air.
So much for his veracity and word as he had said it was up to ME to find a way to " fix " the problem.

It's kind of interesting tho, that the "going in a different direction" clause, was said to have been used when Wells was dismissed as well.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/02/06/john-b-wells-fired-for-being-too-popular-and-truthful-an-exclusive-interview/

MAX

Quote from: Justin Time on January 18, 2017, 12:20:05 AM
top photo looks like Carlos The Jackal.  Second photo?  Taken by his court appointed attorney after Rufus and the boyz made their deposits in the senda Booty Bank.

Second one is a match for son of Sam. Was Senda ever in NYC ?

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2017, 07:21:02 AM
It's kind of interesting tho, that the "going in a different direction" clause, was said to have been used when Wells was dismissed as well.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/02/06/john-b-wells-fired-for-being-too-popular-and-truthful-an-exclusive-interview/

That is always the reason that stations get rid of talent. We are going in a different direction is benign and there really is no response to it.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 18, 2017, 07:30:55 AM
That is always the reason that stations get rid of talent. We are going in a different direction is benign and there really is no response to it.

We'll have quite a bit to talk about on "Martinez Tonight!" on Friday.

Hi George,

Tom Danheiser

Tommee ought to senda similar one to Noory, and cc Falkie

Ciardelo

It's that way out here in the real world too. Usually it means "we're going to go over there, now you stay here mmmkay?"

Although I have never been "dismissed" from a job, I could imagine responding by giving them an idea of a particular direction they could go.

Poor Falkie, this gig on C2C was his shot.  I bet he really thought that his 60 second blurb every month was just going to be the stepping stone he needed to launch his own gig.  And where the hell were his 570 subscribers?  Sendalogicâ,,¢ would indicate that there should be 570 voices rising in anger and demanding that TGFPâ,,¢ return to his regular one minute time slot. 

Oh, and one more thing y'all...STFUâ,,¢!

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 18, 2017, 07:40:04 AM
It's that way out here in the real world too. Usually it means "we're going to go over there, now you stay here mmmkay?"

You're probably right, but I always got the impression that it was just a "politically correct" way of saying "You're Fired"!

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe MulJustin on January 18, 2017, 07:41:00 AM
Although I have never been "dismissed" from a job, I could imagine responding by giving them an idea of a particular direction they could go.

Poor Falkie, this gig on C2C was his shot.  I bet he really thought that his 60 second blurb every month was just going to be the stepping stone he needed to launch his own gig.  And where the hell were his 570 subscribers?  Sendalogicâ,,¢ would indicate that there should be 570 voices rising in anger and demanding that TGFPâ,,¢ return to his regular one minute time slot. 

It was a great opportunity for George, but he squandered it. After having lived a life of blaming others for his failures, this most recent example can't escape George's own delusional blame game.

He must be devastated.

Quote from: Justist on January 18, 2017, 07:43:34 AM
It was a great opportunity for George, but he squandered it. After having lived a life of blaming others for his failures, this most recent example can't escape George's own delusional blame game.

He must be devastated.

Yeah, I wondered why he hasn't been busting his ass to produce quality product for an adoring fan base.  Lucy pulled the football again, time for some gloomy FalkieFunkâ,,¢

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe MulJustin on January 18, 2017, 07:41:00 AM

I can't help but think of the time I suggested that he check his privacy settings on his YouTube video for Tom, to see if he had set the video to private,  and he yelled, OF COURSE it's set on private, NOT that it's any of your business.

I was crushed.

Quote from: Justist on January 16, 2017, 10:11:10 AM
... he [Falkie] is the self proclaimed "expert" on the paranormal. In fact, no one on BG other than Art and Noory know more about the paranormal than he does...

Well, technically I know more about the paranormal that Art Bell, George Noory, and Falkie combined.

I know that's it's all bullshit, and each of them believes in at least a few of the paranormal categories (certainly ghosts and aliens).  Falkie probably believes all the rest of it as well

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2017, 07:49:32 AM
I can't help but think of the time I suggested that he check his privacy settings on his YouTube video for Tom, to see if he had set the video to private,  and he yelled, OF COURSE it's set on private, NOT that it's any of your business.

I was crushed.

Ha!  Yeah, I remember him saying Of course it's set on private."  Then, in a sly-kinda voice.."there's a reason for that, not that it is any of your business."â,,¢

And isn't it interesting, predictable, and pathetic that he attacks Tom by stating he screwed him over.  This happens to ANYONE who goes out of their way to help the big galoot. 

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2017, 07:49:32 AM

I was crushed.

Not to worry Brig.
They were getting the videos but they were crap.

The decision to can him happened months ago but they were kind enough to not tell him during the Holidays.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2017, 07:42:57 AM
You're probably right, but I always got the impression that it was just a "politically correct" way of saying "You're Fired"!
Sure enough it is brig.  ;) Or she could say: "It's not you, it's me"  :-* Tell us brigsie, you have used that line before haven't you?

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe MulJustin on January 18, 2017, 07:52:04 AM
Ha!  Yeah, I remember him saying Of course it's set on private."  Then, in a sly-kinda voice.."there's a reason for that, not that it is any of your business."â,,¢

Yeah, he really showed ME!  Humiliating me on his Public YouTube network, in front of tens of people.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 18, 2017, 07:58:47 AM
Not to worry Brig.

The decision to can him happened months ago but they were kind enough to not tell him during the Holidays.

That really was very kind of them.

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 18, 2017, 07:59:19 AM
Sure enough it is brig.  ;) Or she could say: "It's not you, it's me"  :-* Tell us brigsie, you have used that line before haven't you?

Probably frequently.   ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on January 18, 2017, 07:58:47 AM
Not to worry Brig.

I got canned once coming back from vacation. He said "We wanted you to enjoy your time off" but I was thinking, "you could have told me before I blew all that money away on hotel rooms and shit" lol

It wasn't me; it was THEM.

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe MulJustin on January 18, 2017, 07:56:56 AM
And isn't it interesting, predictable, and pathetic that he attacks Tom by stating he screwed him over.  This happens to ANYONE who goes out of their way to help the big galoot.

If only Tom could have even seen the video, it might have helped.

Quote from: brig on January 18, 2017, 08:02:19 AM
That really was very kind of them.

Indeed, they were nice about it.  You can tell that whoever let Falkie down, tried very hard to be gentle.  Your average, garden-variety Gabber would hit that bitch with a left hook and dump him. 

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 18, 2017, 08:04:28 AM
I got canned once coming back from vacation. He said "We wanted you to enjoy your time off" but I was thinking, "you could have told me before I blew all that money away on hotel rooms and shit" lol

It wasn't me; it was THEM.

You should have said it to them instead of just thinking it.  It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

I found this on The Dark We.

It was jumbled but I have been working to decode it:

Date: Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 3:17 PM
Subject: Offer
To: Jason Callan

Hi Mr. Callan,

We have been watching your work and are impressed. There will be an opening for someone with your talent and I would like to discuss a position with you.

kkugcou iu77trf74eb hiyufc is impressed with your paranormal knowledge. kbytcgyx 7itf  uyf oy ; lkjghfu76r7f6 $300 a week starting.

jhgc jfi6cc yrr6 at your earliest convince.

Tom Danheiser

It will take bit more work to get it all.