• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 12, 2017, 06:40:08 AM
Being a subscriber to your YouTube channel I was notified of your live streaming test. I could hear you talking but the picture was static.

Maybe it's  a Firmware issue? Instead of a hard or soft problem.  Old equipment can still be very functional.

I listened to a few minutes an she sounded fine but had a video playing while she was trying to talk. I think that was it.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 12, 2017, 06:40:08 AM
Being a subscriber to your YouTube channel I was notified of your live streaming test. I could hear you talking but the picture was static.

Maybe it's  a Firmware issue? Instead of a hard or soft problem.  Old equipment can still be very functional.

Thank You WhiteCrow for stopping by my YouTube channel to help me out. I really appreciate when people do that. No Worries, all well be well when my good computer is back from the shop in a week or two    :-*

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2017, 11:52:38 PM
Ur right, he really does need the best most current technology.  I shouldn't have been so hard on him the last couple days...

I hope George will accept my apologies.

Dearest Madam brig,  you mentioned in your YouTube video that I have your mailing address.. and people could contact me for it.. if they wanted to send you stuff to unbox on your YouTube channel.
To be 100% clear to everyone ...   I would never share yours or anyone  else's information with others.

Never ever NEVER!

https://youtu.be/IPqPKDApWiw

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 12, 2017, 07:01:14 AM
Dearest Madam brig,  you mentioned in your YouTube video that I have your mailing address.. and people could contact me for it.. if they wanted to send you stuff to unbox on your YouTube channel.
To be 100% clear to everyone ...   I would never share yours or anyone  else's information with others.

Never ever NEVER!

No no no, WhiteCrow, in the recent one, I said GEORGE could contact you or MV for it to send me one of his computers that he doesn't use.  I know either of you would message me first.  Later, I will do a factory reset on this little computer so if its a firmware issue like you suggested, that should fix it.  That will put me offline for about 5 hrs or so later, so I might wait till like Sunday to do that.  The problem is my eyesight with these little computers also, and my fingers hitting the wrong keys sometimes.  lol's  My good computer is factory Windows 10 with 24 inch screen.

In the other video about unboxing videos, I was just kidding, honest. I was worried about George at the time, and was trying to keep the thread alive while George was seemingly away forever.  I have a couple local friends that would send me stuff for unboxing videos if needed. But thank You.  I know you or MV and the couple others that have my address would PM me if they thought someone had a good video idea, and needed my address...I trust you and MV and the few that have my address WhiteCrow, no worries.   :-*

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on January 12, 2017, 07:11:00 AM
No no no, WhiteCrow, in the recent one, I said GEORGE could contact you or MV for it to send me one of his computers that he doesn't use.  I know either of you would message me first.  Later, I will do a factory reset on this little computer so if its a firmware issue like you suggested, that should fix it.  That will put me offline for about 5 hrs or so later, so I might wait till like Sunday to do that.  The problem is my eyesight with these little computers also, and my fingers hitting the wrong keys sometimes.  lol's  My good computer is factory Windows 10 with 24 inch screen.

In the other video about unboxing videos, I was just kidding, honest. I was worried about George at the time, and was trying to keep the thread alive while George was seemingly away forever.  I have a couple local friends that would send me stuff for unboxing videos if needed. But thank You.  I know you or MV and the couple others that have my address would PM me if they thought someone had a good video idea, and needed my address...I trust you and MV and the few that have my address WhiteCrow, no worries.   :-*

Oh thank you for the correction.  I see you now have 37 subscriptors .. I'm honoured to be one of your  faithful "early" supporters..

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on January 12, 2017, 07:19:36 AM
Oh thank you for the correction.  I see you now have 37 subscriptors .. I'm honoured to be one of your  faithful "early" supporters..

Thank You for trying to help with my live stream WhiteCrow!

PS WhiteCrow, everybody knows you have the address of everyone that you sent a hoodie to, so there should be no worries about people trusting you with their address IMO.

MAX

Quote from: brig on January 12, 2017, 07:11:00 AM

Some Golden Rules
Don't give out personal information such as your address or phone number.
Don’t send pictures of yourself to anyone.
Don't open emails or attachments from people you don't know.
Don't become online ‘friends’ with people you don't know.
Never arrange to meet someone in person who you've met online.

Lilith

Quote from: MAX on January 12, 2017, 07:22:35 AM

Some Golden Rules
Don't give out personal information such as your address or phone number.
Don’t send pictures of yourself to anyone.
Don't open emails or attachments from people you don't know.
Don't become online ‘friends’ with people you don't know.
Never arrange to meet someone in person who you've met online.

In practicality, I agree with all these, but In real life, I have to say some of my best long time friends, have been those I've met online, and met in person, or talked to on the phone.  I've been lucky and had no regrets about the times I have broken the golden rules.  Those people have added a great deal to my life, and my life would have been less in not knowing them.

There are a couple things I would never do, and that is open email, mail, or packages from someone I didn't know, and when I meet people for the first time, it is always in public.

MAX

Quote from: brig on January 12, 2017, 07:32:08 AM
In practicality, I agree with all these, but In real life, I have to say some of my best long time friends, have been those I've met online, and met in person, or talked to on the phone.  I've been lucky and had no regrets about the times I have broken the golden rules.  Those people have added a great deal to my life, and my life would have been less in not knowing them.

I am happy for you that it worked out so well and brought joy to your life. I would still caution that it only takes 1 misjudgment to destroy someone's life. There are many criminals that prey on folks out there, my elderly mother was just taken for $2500...

Lilith

Quote from: MAX on January 12, 2017, 07:42:09 AM
I am happy for you that it worked out so well and brought joy to your life. I would still caution that it only takes 1 misjudgment to destroy someone's life. There are many criminals that prey on folks out there, my elderly mother was just taken for $2500...

Sadly, I know you are right about creeps like that. As for money,  at this point in my life tho, If I had $2500 dollars to help out someone I liked, I would give it to them, with no expectation of getting it back.  Money in the bank has no meaning if you have no friends.  I'm  more cautious about accepting money or gifts from others.  I don't like to owe people.

Mr. White Crow
How might one acquire an original "White Crow Hoodie", preferably autographed ?
(would be willing to compensate you for, i.e. pay for hoodie plus shipping)
asking for my mother...not really

I am wondering why nobody has thought of marketing "Falkie Hoodies" ?
(you know, like George did with the Art Bell T shirt)
I AM ON IT !
I SHALL HAVE SEVERAL HOODIES, TSHIRTS, G-STRINGS, JOCK STRAPS AND BABY OUTFITS READY FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION IN 7 DAYS !
(WITH FALKIE's LIKENESS, of course)
note
my mother, after learning of my intentions, has already pre-ordered a "Falkie" g-string

MAX

Quote from: brig on January 12, 2017, 07:50:44 AM

Sadly, I know you are right about creeps like that. As for money,  at this point in my life tho, If I had $2500 dollars to help out someone I liked, I would give it to them, with no expectation of getting it back.  Money in the bank has no meaning if you have no friends.  I'm  more cautious about accepting money or gifts from others.  I don't like to owe people.

Yeah I already sent her $2500 to make her whole but the emotional impact it had on a old woman is what really sucked

Lilith

I am so happy to see George getting out, loosing weight, and getting fresh air and exercise to do his original news reports!  All his new toys are being put to very good use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rxpQC3le8w

Lilith

Quote from: MAX on January 12, 2017, 08:12:36 AM
Yeah I already sent her $2500 to make her whole but the emotional impact it had on a old woman is what really sucked

I'm glad to know you were there to be able to help her!

Lilith

Finally some great news about Kathy!   :)

I'm really disappointed to see that George is still purchasing packaged foods tho.

He has this typed into the description, (copy/paste)  " 1 ) I charged the food on my credit card and used $ 5 in cash & no kitty food funds were used."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-q77Bk2mVo

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 12, 2017, 08:16:13 AM

OMG
George admitted to sharing sex information about sweet Kathy ?
WTF
he did about himself, which is his choice, but Sweet Kathy, which is not his choice !
(what a fuckin' idiot...no way is he even close to a proper gentleman)
perhaps a 7th grader type bragging ??

Falkie
YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT
YOU OWE KATHY MANY APOLOGIES
WTF ?

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 12, 2017, 06:55:45 AM
I listened to a few minutes an she sounded fine but had a video playing while she was trying to talk. I think that was it.

Thank You for stopping by to help me out with my live stream Dr.  ;D

littlechris

Quote from: weareharbinger on January 12, 2017, 08:16:13 AM

[attachment id=1 msg=987241]

Hahaha!!! This is in referrence to Drone telling us all about Anthony George "Falkie" Senda getting "raped" in prison!!

Yeah Droney my boy!!! 

Senda on whether or not Callan has an Apple T.V: "He didn't get his effectively for free."

What. a. fuggin. moron.

I wonder if Callan "effectively" finances his dinner?   Again, what. a. fuggin. moron.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: #1 Fan of "The Pittsburgh Twitchie Gimp" on January 12, 2017, 08:04:29 AM
Mr. White Crow
How might one acquire an original "White Crow Hoodie", preferably autographed ?
(would be willing to compensate you for, i.e. pay for hoodie plus shipping)
asking for my mother...not really

I will not and never have accepted any compensation or payment of any kind for the limited edition White Crow Hoodies. The Hoodies are now in many countries and 4 continents.

Over the past half year I have been asked many  questions about the  hoodies and the symbolism in the design. I have remained mostly silent on the subject. I was comfortable having each person that has a hoodie  interpret the symbolism for themselves. But I was recently convinced by a close associate and by the volume of continuous inquiries that I should reveal my original thoughts.

This week I have made arrangements with a world known and respected celebrity to reveal "most" of the symbolism represented on the Hoodie..

Stay tuned to normal channels and frequencies.. life changing information will be revealed shortly.

Love ALL

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on January 12, 2017, 08:29:48 AM
Finally some great news about Kathy!   :)

I'm really disappointed to see that George is still purchasing packaged foods tho.

He has this typed into the description, (copy/paste)  " 1 ) I charged the food on my credit card and used $ 5 in cash & no kitty food funds were used."

It makes sense to put it on a credit card on which he pays about 40% compound interest. It isn't his money, so he only has to pay $40 a month to pay for $20 of crap they bought him two months before. He's a fiscal conservative and appreciates the ways of using credit to his advantage.

Quote from: brig on January 11, 2017, 12:52:40 PM
Here George, Take THIS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPqPKDApWiw&t=19s

I just had a fun thought. Wouldn't it PISS Falkie off if Brig had more Youtube subscribers than he did ??   ;D

Lilith

Quote from: Laughing Gator on January 12, 2017, 09:45:35 AM
I just had a fun thought. Wouldn't it PISS Falkie off if Brig had more Youtube subscribers than he did ??   ;D

It would, lol's, but that would never happen cuz I don't YouTube on a regular basis like George does. Not to mention that my life is not nearly as interesting.

jimmyPx

Ok enough with the PM's, George lied and took me for $84. I promise that will be the last penny he gets from me !!

Here's a message for George from me:

Since you are supposedly Jewish, here are 3 rules from the Asereth ha-Dibroth in the Torah (also known as the 10 Commandments) that you BROKE by lying and cheating:

Thou shalt not steal !!
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour !!
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods !!

How much longer do you have to live George with your lifestyle and your age ?? What are you going to say to God when you have to answer for all that you have done and have lied and cheated people out of their money for luxuries for yourself ??  I strongly recommend that you repent and change your ways ASAP !!

Lilith

Quote from: jimmyPx on January 12, 2017, 10:06:08 AM
Ok enough with the PM's, George lied and took me for $84. I promise that will be the last penny he gets from me !!

Here's a message for George from me:

Since you are supposedly Jewish, here are 3 rules from the Asereth ha-Dibroth in the Torah (also known as the 10 Commandments) that you BROKE by lying and cheating:

Thou shalt not steal !!
Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour !!
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's goods !!

How much longer do you have to live George with your lifestyle and your age ?? What are you going to say to God when you have to answer for all that you have done and have lied and cheated people out of their money for luxuries for yourself ??  I strongly recommend that you repent and change your ways ASAP !!

Well Jimmy, I can feel your pain, and can really identify with it.  I remember your sympathy for George, and I think all of us, on this thread have gone through the same thing...

Sad, but true.

I'm waiting patiently for George to send me one of his extra computers, and if the time comes that it arrives, I will do a youtube unboxing video.  It would give us all a spark of hope for George, if we saw him give at least as much as he receives.

I have hopes that he will send me his MAC. I've never had the opportunity to use and Apple product, and would love to try one.  I love learning new things!

jimmyPx

Quote from: brig on January 12, 2017, 10:10:06 AM
Well Jimmy, I can feel your pain, and can really identify with it.  I remember your sympathy for George, and I think all of us, on this thread have gone through the same thing...

Sad, but true.

Brig, I have read about George's antics on here but chose to give him the benefit of the doubt. It's not so much the money (which wasn't much) but the overt fraud of begging for money one day and then getting luxuries for himself the next day.  My religious beliefs have me help anyone who genuinely asks for my help and if I am able to help them then I do. The exception is obvious frauds which Senda has now shown himself to be.

He doesn't get that in life God/Karma/Fate will reward you for good things you do in your life and punish you for the bad. I wouldn't want to be in Senda's shoes !!
I would like to end with one of my favorite quotes from Maya Angelou:

“When someone shows you who they are believe them.”

Well sadly, George Senda has shown me and all of us who he REALLY is.