• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

3OctaveFart

I don't doubt she has been slapped around a little, but she looks like a classic stroke victim.

The most appalling thing was that he strong-armed her to talk about something that was deeply private.

It seems that George is having health issues that have been hampering his body of work lately.  Who keeps the Falkie Malady List?â,,¢  Has reflux and pain spikes in the throat plagued poor 'ol Falkie in the past? 

Quote from: rekcuf on February 01, 2017, 12:09:41 PM
BJM, Kathy had to be reminded to wave. George is an excellent director of film, cinema, and (HIGH QUALITY) YouTube video's. His vision is beyond reproach.

If George Lucas had consulted Mr. Senda before he went forward with filming the prequels.... *sigh* Oh, what could have been?

Very true rekcuf.  Same with the Steeler's organization.  If they would have only contacted George, he would have given them his recipe for kosher chicken soup and they may well have shook off stomach flu within twelve hours, been ready for Brady and Co. and could damn well be in the Super Bowl. 

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 01, 2017, 12:41:05 PM
Very true rekcuf.  Same with the Steeler's organization.  If they would have only contacted George, he would have given them his recipe for kosher chicken soup and they may well have shook off stomach flu within twelve hours, been ready for Brady and Co. and could damn well be in the Super Bowl.

Like I said in the Martinez Tonight chatroom: "George is playing 4 dimensional chess." We are merely observing The Master's mental powers in action. Beholding a god creating a universe can be overwhelming at times.

Quote from: Meatie Pie on February 01, 2017, 12:27:40 PM
I don't doubt she has been slapped around a little, but she looks like a classic stroke victim.

The most appalling thing was that he strong-armed her to talk about something that was deeply private.

Yet after breaking up multiple times and going to court twice for restraining orders, she goes back to him !!
She admits that she is married to another guy and hasn't seen him in 6 years, so why doesn't she get a divorce ? Why doesn't she marry her "man" George ?

Because she is as big a grifter as Senda and she plays the dummy for $$. Notice he was done giving her money at the end of December and poof she was back and "love you long time"and this is just a few months after she had filed for a restraining order and said under oath that she didn't care for George at all and was afraid of him!!
She also blew the "car fund" probably on Beeny Babies yet Senda takes her back.
They are both in their 60s and have been together off and on for almost 40 years, so they know what the other is really like !!
Thus I have little sympathy for either of them when they run back to each other time after time !!

littlechris

Quote from: Laughing Gator on February 01, 2017, 01:20:37 PM
Yet after breaking up multiple times and going to court twice for restraining orders, she goes back to him !!
She admits that she is married to another guy and hasn't seen him in 6 years, so why doesn't she get a divorce ? Why doesn't she marry her "man" George ?

Because she is as big a grifter as Senda and she plays the dummy for $$. Notice he was done giving her money at the end of December and poof she was back and "love you long time"and this is just a few months after she had filed for a restraining order and said under oath that she didn't care for George at all and was afraid of him!!
She also blew the "car fund" probably on Beeny Babies yet Senda takes her back.
They are both in their 60s and have been together off and on for almost 40 years, so they know what the other is really like !!
Thus I have little sympathy for either of them when they run back to each other time after time !!

They are both getting out of life what they put in. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!

It's AMAZING how anyone could feel sorry for these two shit bags!

MAX

Quote from: LittleChris on February 01, 2017, 01:37:33 PM

I feel sorry for any woman who gets abused physicaly by a man and can't stay away.  Also the man that does it is a piece of shit who needs his ass kicked. I have inserted myself into a couple of these situations in the past  and stopped them so I guess I am "sensitive" to them. Granted calling Kathy a woman is a stretch but what the hell.

chefist

Quote from: LittleChris on February 01, 2017, 01:37:33 PM

They are two electrons rotating around a nucleus of graft and despair.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: MAX on February 01, 2017, 10:34:52 AM
She is sitting there with 2 black eyes, terrified, and showing all the signs of a badly abused woman.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: jigsaw on February 01, 2017, 03:20:02 PM
classic Stockholm syndrome

He makes me sick. Beyond belief how anyone who knows his history can sympathise with the pos.

George,
I suggest a Falkie produced YouTube special showing your recipe for partially thawed chicken soup, showing the audience exactly how you prepare your famous dish.
(I have a cold and would like to make, but don't know how)

Quote from: Meatie Pie on February 01, 2017, 12:27:40 PM

George has told us that Kathy has had a stroke and he admitted to "defending himself with an open hand." Or slapped her.

whoozit

The stroke of George's open hand against her face, only because she attacked first and it wasn't a play attack.

chefist

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 01, 2017, 05:39:12 PM
George has told us that Kathy has had a stroke and he admitted to "defending himself with an open hand." Or slapped her.

He admitted to choking her on EODR.

littlechris

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 01, 2017, 05:39:12 PM

And there are at least two videos of him striking her.

Quote from: MAX on February 01, 2017, 10:34:52 AM
I am not what you would call the sensitive type like the Bella Haven crew or the fake trolls that pretend to be but this Kathy video is just plain sad. She is sitting there with 2 black eyes, terrified, and showing all the signs of a badly abused woman. Have to say this one bothered me and made me feel very bad for her.

Yes, I feel sad for her too, battered woman syndrome.  Her and Geroge's relationship isn't ideal but at least they have each other. Get well Kathy!

Quote from: Σ> on February 01, 2017, 02:55:41 PM
how would i drive a photoshopped car?

You say you drive it, but much like the Apostle Thomas, until you drive it up to Falkie's hovel and take a picture of him touching the car, I won't believe it. :-X

Ciardelo

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 01, 2017, 06:11:22 PM
You say you drive it, but much like the Apostle Thomas, until you drive it up to Falkie's hovel and take a picture of him touching the car, I won't believe it. :-X

Are you saying Jesus drives a Prius, too?

Praise MV

MAX

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 01, 2017, 06:07:42 PM

"Her and George's relationship isn't ideal but at least they have each other." 

so I guess its Ok that he beats the shit out of her because at least they have each other. Oh never mind its not bruises its a birthmark or just a hard pillow.  I don't care what a scumbag she is it does not warrant that fat fuck to "smack her around" 

Luka Megurine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynkvseK8lb4

Just watched this vid i love screamin sicilian pizza it's the best frozen pizza i ever had. I usually buy the pepperoni or 3 little piggies with bbq sauce on it. I like crispy crust so i bake mine directly on the rack and they come out great. And if there is any left over i warm it on a frying pan on low-medium heat because the oven takes to long and microwaving makes the crust soggy. #lifehacks

Quote from: MAX on February 01, 2017, 07:18:43 PM
"I don't care what a scumbag she is it does not warrant that fat fuck to "smack her around"

No it doesn't Max but unlike in so many cases where the woman has no where else to go and goes back to her abuser, that isn't the case here.
She currently lives in her own apartment in another town, is not in any way financially dependent on Senda, neither has a car, it's hard to see each other and she broke up with him and filed a restraining order 6 months ago.

So, why did she go back with George ?? He's admitted that his "twitchy" doesn't work, it isn't for his charming personality or good looks, so why ??
Maybe just maybe it was he was going to stop giving money to her ?  ???

She could never speak to him again at that point easy peasy but came back to grift some more money. It certainly doesn't make it right, but there are women out there who will take abuse for $$.