• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

paladin1991

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 31, 2017, 11:34:09 AM

I think I found a page full of Miley Cirus dildos there once.

Did you buy any?  did they really taste like her?  Askin for....fuck, who are we kidding.  I'm asking for me.   

paladin1991

Quote from: Jason Callan on January 31, 2017, 07:29:03 PM
Thank you so very much Fifi & SixWeekTenure for this incredibly generous gift. Truly amazed.

https://youtu.be/vQczngOGOM8

Very cool.  I bet that could feed you, as survival rations for several days.  wonder what senda got in the mail today.

paladin1991

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on January 31, 2017, 11:57:00 PM
Since Heather Wade has been funding the campaign to undermine Falkie at every turn, I'm surprised she hasn't sent Jason something to unbox for his videos.

Her panties?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: NXOEED on January 31, 2017, 10:22:50 AM
I sympathize with what Coaster is saying. I'm not a fan of mean-spirited remarks in general, and I try not to engage. I've been here for years and didn't understand what this thread was about until maybe June or July of this year.

I have thoughts about this dude when I come here and scroll through all the crazy shit. I've thought, "Wow, what an asshole for ripping MV off like that", and, "Who exactly is this 'content' being made for?" I've also thought, "It's really sad that his only friends in the world are people pretending to be something they're not just to get a few laughs", and, "He doesn't really believe that the clearly-photoshopped Prius is a picture of an actual car that a stranger from France bought for a guy he hates, does he?" Then you watch a video or see a post, and it turns out that, yes, he sure does. And the "master" thing trips me out. Is that real? You can't be his friend unless you donate money and call him master?

This guy bums me out, both for what he does and for what is being done to him. He's like one of those particularly angry guys you see who spends all day in line at some bureaucratic house of red tape like the DMV or DES, just for the opportunity to yell at the person at the counter and possibly get some money back. It never occurred to me to follow one of those guys home and see what their daily lives are like. I guess now we know.

I've come to appreciate this place for what it is, which is one of the last truly active places on the internet that are still following the old model. This is some legit 1995 internetting. I was 23 in '95. I did my share of trolling and was trolled. I didn't know that's what it was called, but I was enough of an over-sharing dipshit that I probably had it coming. I remember spending hours a day clicking "refresh" and watching certain message boards like a hawk, just waiting for the next mean comment to come in so that I could essentially reply, "No I'm not, You are!". This turned out to be not terribly healthy. Thankfully life intervened and I figured out how to use the internet for things other than watching and fuming at messages.

I came here a week or two ago to send a PM and see what you've all been up to. To my delight, you're still at it, perhaps stronger than ever. I appreciate you for keeping the old model going. You post here, you still listen to internet radio shows that have built-in chat rooms, you troll cam dudes, you basically do everything you were doing in 1995, probably because we're around the same age or older. I see this place as kind of a temple for the aging internet user, the guy who built his first website by going to Yahoo, copying the code, pasting it in notepad, rearranging the words and uploading it to Geocities or Angelfire (which is basically what I did).

I appreciate you guys. There aren't a whole lot of these left.

Well said.

Why did Falkie change the nickname of "The Circle of Rust" to the "Circle of Diarrhea."

Rust was a clever pun but Diarrhea just points to his anal obsessions and the fact that he craps his pants a lot.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on February 01, 2017, 05:37:50 AM
Why did Falkie change the nickname of "The Circle of Rust" to the "Circle of Diarrhea."

Rust was a clever pun but Diarrhea just points to his anal obsessions and the fact that he craps his pants a lot.

Now that's FUNNY!!!!

Lilith

Quote from: akwilly on February 01, 2017, 04:30:35 AM
Prius photoshopped?

It will live forever in the anals of bellgab history, much like the googeley eyed girl.

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 01, 2017, 07:35:18 AM
It will live forever in the anals of bellgab history, much like the googeley eyed girl.

I can't stop thinking that this is all some grand theater experiment. I mean it's obvious the Prius is not only photo shopped, but Fifi, the vineyard and the foundation are fictional! Either our hero George is in on the gag, or he really is gullible.

Lilith

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 01, 2017, 07:48:46 AM
I can't stop thinking that this is all some grand theater experiment. I mean it's obvious the Prius is not only photo shopped, but Fifi, the vineyard and the foundation are fictional! Either our hero George is in on the gag, or he really is gullible.

I believe bellgab is a social experiment being conducted by some ABC agency.

Lilith

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 01, 2017, 07:53:04 AM
Heh, heh you said anals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGII53_Fgwg&list=RD8RrWfNonLDQ&index=2

I think you're going to fit right in around here.  :'(

Don't worry tho, we have many Pastors, and healers here, people like BigChicken, just for example.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: NXOEED on January 31, 2017, 10:22:50 AM
I sympathize with what Coaster is saying. I'm not a fan of mean-spirited remarks in general, and I try not to engage. I've been here for years and didn't understand what this thread was about until maybe June or July of this year.

I have thoughts about this dude when I come here and scroll through all the crazy shit. I've thought, "Wow, what an asshole for ripping MV off like that", and, "Who exactly is this 'content' being made for?" I've also thought, "It's really sad that his only friends in the world are people pretending to be something they're not just to get a few laughs", and, "He doesn't really believe that the clearly-photoshopped Prius is a picture of an actual car that a stranger from France bought for a guy he hates, does he?" Then you watch a video or see a post, and it turns out that, yes, he sure does. And the "master" thing trips me out. Is that real? You can't be his friend unless you donate money and call him master?

This guy bums me out, both for what he does and for what is being done to him. He's like one of those particularly angry guys you see who spends all day in line at some bureaucratic house of red tape like the DMV or DES, just for the opportunity to yell at the person at the counter and possibly get some money back. It never occurred to me to follow one of those guys home and see what their daily lives are like. I guess now we know.

I've come to appreciate this place for what it is, which is one of the last truly active places on the internet that are still following the old model. This is some legit 1995 internetting. I was 23 in '95. I did my share of trolling and was trolled. I didn't know that's what it was called, but I was enough of an over-sharing dipshit that I probably had it coming. I remember spending hours a day clicking "refresh" and watching certain message boards like a hawk, just waiting for the next mean comment to come in so that I could essentially reply, "No I'm not, You are!". This turned out to be not terribly healthy. Thankfully life intervened and I figured out how to use the internet for things other than watching and fuming at messages.

I came here a week or two ago to send a PM and see what you've all been up to. To my delight, you're still at it, perhaps stronger than ever. I appreciate you for keeping the old model going. You post here, you still listen to internet radio shows that have built-in chat rooms, you troll cam dudes, you basically do everything you were doing in 1995, probably because we're around the same age or older. I see this place as kind of a temple for the aging internet user, the guy who built his first website by going to Yahoo, copying the code, pasting it in notepad, rearranging the words and uploading it to Geocities or Angelfire (which is basically what I did).

I appreciate you guys. There aren't a whole lot of these left.

Roswels.. very well thought out and good history..

Was doing Usenet newsgroups in the very early 90s
When computers just  had words on a screen and good trolling was considered an Art.

Bellgab is tame..A very loving place in comparison.

Love ALL. Even the not so EVIL ..ONE

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow on February 01, 2017, 08:41:33 AM
Roswels.. very well thought out and good history..

Was doing Usenet newsgroups in the very early 90s
When computers just  had words on a screw screen.
Bellgab is tame..A very loving place in comparison.

Love ALL. Even the not so EVIL ..ONE

FIFY.

Lilith

Quote from: White Crow on February 01, 2017, 08:52:01 AM
Thank yew..  you are such a sweetie pie Bella

Kisses and hugs

Love the Grub'ster too

I had a rude remark in mind, and ready to post, but since it was you WhiteCrow, I decided to let it go.

I would have done the same for the hillbilly.

:-*

Any ideas on George's next project (big grift) ?
I have my money on him actually taking my idea about panhandling in front of the local Starbucks !
George is intelligent and right away noticed three side benefits I failed to mention, free Starbuck's wifi all day, prime twitching location for spotting underage busty blondes and free Starbuck's water.
I might suggest instead of the taking his new shopping cart with that fancy liner he go with an old shopping cart he stole found by his senior (DAMN, now they allow young bums too) apartment complex as it is more fitting.
(now all he needs is a cardboard sign and our help on what to write on it)

MAX

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 01, 2017, 09:52:23 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNAB_kSODCc

I am not what you would call the sensitive type like the Bella Haven crew or the fake trolls that pretend to be but this Kathy video is just plain sad. She is sitting there with 2 black eyes, terrified, and showing all the signs of a badly abused woman. Have to say this one bothered me and made me feel very bad for her.

Quote from: MAX on February 01, 2017, 10:34:52 AM
I am not what you would call the sensitive type like the Bella Haven crew or the fake trolls that pretend to be but this Kathy video is just plain sad. She is sitting there with 2 black eyes, terrified, and showing all the signs of a badly abused woman. Have to say this one bothered me and made me feel very bad for her.

Wow.  I just finished the Kathy video myself.  I feel sorry for her too.  How about the part where Georgie boy hollers "I'm shutting it off in twenty minutes," like an asshole?  She has got a time limit, whilst he is free to bloviate for as long as he wants about cans of green beans.  I hope she doesn't go back to that creep. 

littlechris

I absolutely agree.

#FreeTheMutantFleshyLoveDoll

Lilith

Honestly, I'm pretty sure those are birthmarks on her face.  George was there for her while she was going though being evicted. I don't think George is all bad. I think they had fun together, and I think now they're both alone, and I'm sad about that.  I know I don't have all the facts, so I'm just expressing my impression.

MAX

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 01, 2017, 11:37:38 AM
Honestly, I'm pretty sure those are birthmarks on her face.  George was there for her while she was going though being evicted. I don't think George is all bad. I think they had fun together, and I think now they're both alone, and I'm sad about that.  I know I don't have all the facts, so I'm just expressing my impression.

Bullshit there are videos where the marks are not there. Birthmarks don't disappear.  Ironic they are not there when she appears after being away from your hero for awhile. Oh that's right it's her pillow. How you can sit though that video and not see a sad woman afraid of him is beyond me. Maybe time to take off your George rose colored glasses for awhile.

paladin1991

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on February 01, 2017, 07:35:18 AM

Heh.  I thought Brig just another ignoranus when she typed 'anals' but then I saw what she did there. ;)

damon

Quote from: weareharbinger on February 01, 2017, 07:53:01 AM

Well, george like to bash me for being a troll. I was trying to teach him a lesson on not to give some much of his info on line and to people that he has never met in person. Also I was trying to teach him about trusting people on line that he NEVER MET TOO. he is to dumb to learn. George I really do not give a flying fuck about your fucking videos. you do lie about being a paranormal "expert" because you have not done a paranormal fucking video. You do videos about bellgab. you fucking bitch about MV making money from bellgab and the thread about you. If you stop bitching about bellgab and the so called trolls, maybe there will be LESS fucking traffic to MV site. MV did not put any fucking malware on your fucking computer but you did by surfing BLONDS WITH BIG BOOBS AND BREAST FEEDING MILFS.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on February 01, 2017, 10:45:49 AM
Wow.  I just finished the Kathy video myself.  I feel sorry for her too.  How about the part where Georgie boy hollers "I'm shutting it off in twenty minutes," like an asshole?  She has got a time limit, whilst he is free to bloviate for as long as he wants about cans of green beans.  I hope she doesn't go back to that creep.

BJM, Kathy had to be reminded to wave. George is an excellent director of film, cinema, and (HIGH QUALITY) YouTube video's. His vision is beyond reproach.

If George Lucas had consulted Mr. Senda before he went forward with filming the prequels.... *sigh* Oh, what could have been?