• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Laurakinch

Quote from: White Crow on January 30, 2017, 06:20:47 PM
Pffffft once again .. you have it "ass backwards"

1,400+ YouTube Videos are a lot of work!

Although I question George's business plan.

Hard work huh.. Sitting on his fat ass running his stupid mouth, laying in bed babbling or videoing floors, ceilings and store shelves. WTF is his business plan?

Ciardelo

Quote from: Laurakinch on January 30, 2017, 07:24:27 PM
Hard work huh.. Sitting on his fat ass running his stupid mouth, laying in bed babbling or videoing floors, ceilings and store shelves. WTF is his business plan?

He's got 2148pp. of SOLID GOLD BellGab pages honey.  What's YOUR business plan?

Lilith

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 30, 2017, 07:24:01 PM
I suppose you assholes didn't notice the shaved neck?

I'll have to go take another look. I must have been busy marveling at the orderliness in the room.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 30, 2017, 07:28:21 PM
He's got 2148pp. of SOLID GOLD BellGab pages honey.  What's YOUR business plan?

Good point; Senda owns Bellgab. Laura's plan is within her capacity of being a third of the Triumvirate of bitchesâ,,¢ who are part of the Cabalâ,,¢

coaster

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 30, 2017, 07:22:29 PM
Hey coaster, blow yer damn nose and wake up! George is GROWING A BEARD! Any fool could see that.
seems folks do grow em right after they retire. Letterman looks like a homeless bum. Conan had one when he got let go. I hate seeing entertainers lose themselves. A shame. Don't do  it Falkie. Lady razors and a pair of shears are like 2 bucks at a local walgreens. I will mail them to you. Don't go kiddo.

Ciardelo

Quote from: brigâ,,¢ on January 30, 2017, 07:32:09 PM
I'll have to go take another look. I must have been busy marveling at the orderliness in the room.

That was PRETTY FUCKING AMAZING! Am I right? RIGHT?

coaster

Quote from: Laurakinch on January 30, 2017, 07:24:27 PM
What's yours?  ::)

coaster

When this thread started, Falkie's ego got big. Many of us encouraged that. Get off the gov't teet they said. Falkie started making videos. Perhaps some coin. Tried to work for Noory while people bitched and moaned. Falkie sucks they said.
What exactly is it you want an obese, unhealthy old man to do? What would help you in your daily lives if a fucking stranger whos a senior in California changed? Ya, I know, that monthly stipend takes away from all of your things. You all are living life quite well too, sitting online berating an old man.
It really is absurd. Seek help.
Also, someone order ME a damn pizza. Out of delivery area. Talk about hurting for food...

Ciardelo

Quote from: coaster on January 30, 2017, 07:35:18 PM
seems folks do grow em right after they retire. Letterman looks like a homeless bum. Conan had one when he got let go. I hate seeing entertainers lose themselves. A shame. Don't do  it Falkie. Lady razors and a pair of shears are like 2 bucks at a local walgreens. I will mail them to you. Don't go kiddo.

As much as I want to support the Falkie, this advice rings true. Looking like a bum is no way to go through life son.

chefist

Quote from: coaster on January 30, 2017, 07:19:29 PM
I won't begin to understand this recent drama, I checked out months ago, but I will say that it looks like Falkie let himself go. Not even shaving anymore from the looks of it. I think everyone, on both sides here should let up a little. Just sayin.. Is anyone getting anything from this bullshit anymore? I mean, for years we have gave him shit. For years he has shot back shit in his videos. But honestly, are people still getting anything from this shit? Seems pointless anymore.
It was fun in the beginning. But we still had Art to fall back on every night. Now its just ugly and vulgar. Is Richard Hoagland still alive? That would be something I guess. Guess I'm saying this back and forth shit is fucking boring anymore. When old Falkie dies, what else ya got? Jesus and Mohammad on a fucking double-sided dildo, this shit is old.
Time to reinvent this site. I miss the good bg days...Where the everloving fuck is MV?

MV has always stated this site is organic...it goes where it goes...if you want it to be like the old days, then post like you used to. I always enjoyed reading your funny comments, but now you just complain.

Join in the fun...we'd sure love to have you back. However, just complaining that it's not like the old days is annoying and insults the people still here just having fun. Geesh...

Ciardelo

Quote from: coaster on January 30, 2017, 07:42:43 PM
When this thread started, Falkie's ego got big. Many of us encouraged that. Get off the gov't teet they said. Falkie started making videos. Perhaps some coin. Tried to work for Noory while people bitched and moaned. Falkie sucks they said.
What exactly is it you want an obese, unhealthy old man to do? What would help you in your daily lives if a fucking stranger whos a senior in California changed? Ya, I know, that monthly stipend takes away from all of your things. You all are living life quite well too, sitting online berating an old man.
It really is absurd. Seek help.
Also, someone order ME a damn pizza. Out of delivery area. Talk about hurting or food...

You poor, poor bastard, can you afford the water you carelessly pour down the sink from your Netiâ,,¢ pot?

Can we afford to stand by while you waste Earth's precious bodily fluids?

coaster

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 30, 2017, 07:42:45 PM
As much as I want to support the Falkie, this advice rings true. Looking like a bum is no way to go through life son.
I spend a few hundred a month supporting some local bums. every day, the same corner. if they shaved, they could get a job. They look haggard and broken down, which I am sure they are, but, jesus. shave. Have a sense of purpose. Try.Life is short. If you are well enough, walk an extra block and fill out an application.

coaster

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 30, 2017, 07:45:49 PM
You poor, poor bastard, can you afford the water you carelessly pour down the sink from your Netiâ,,¢ pot?

Can we afford to stand by while you waste Earth's precious bodily fluids?
don't criticize me or my neti pot. I need this. for health purposes. and water is free. i live in a van, down by the river.   

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 30, 2017, 07:16:15 PM
GEORGE! Your ROOM LOOKS FANTASTIC! GOOD JOB!

Yes it does..

George don't concern yourself with the haters ..

You are the ONE why we are all here!

Love George

coaster

Quote from: Chefist on January 30, 2017, 07:50:01 PM
Uh, I don't complain about the old days.  ::)
all you folks do is moan about an old man who does not affect you. every day. you're getting a kick from kicking an old man when hes down. food for thought, bud. always liked you. don't take it the wrong way. its just getting old. like falkie..

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: coaster on January 30, 2017, 07:50:08 PM
don't criticize me or my neti pot. I need this. for health purposes. and water is free. i live in a van, down by the river.

A friend asked if you're using the local Starbucks' wifi?

Ciardelo

Quote from: coaster on January 30, 2017, 07:46:24 PM
I spend a few hundred a month supporting some local bums. every day, the same corner. if they shaved, they could get a job. They look haggard and broken down, which I am sure they are, but, jesus. shave. Have a sense of purpose. Try.Life is short. If you are well enough, walk an extra block and fill out an application.

"few hundred a month?" I call shenanigans on your post. You must be the MOST SUPREME ASSHOLE to continue to support these bums.

Unless you like to do so, and after all, it's your money. BUT DON'T TRY TO "SELF-MORAL-LICENSE" your bullshit with me. You're on your own there trigger, no co-sign here.

coaster

Quote from: Justin has two cars now on January 30, 2017, 07:52:03 PM

A friend asked if you're using the local Starbucks' wifi?
boycotting the local starbucks right now. ya know. because things..

chefist

Quote from: coaster on January 30, 2017, 07:51:55 PM
all you folks do is moan about an old man who does not affect you. every day. you're getting a kick from kicking an old man when hes down. food for thought, bud. always liked you. don't take it the wrong way. its just getting old. like falkie..

At least you are back now...contributing. You've posted more in the last hour than in the last several months.

It's a start...ok, you don't share in the fun we've been having...not your cup of tea...I get it...

But I also remember a hilarious animated video you made about George Noory burning his mouth on hot pizza rolls...we might not be has talented as you as an animator, but what we are doing is no different...

coaster

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 30, 2017, 07:52:06 PM
"few hundred a month?" I call shenanigans on your post. You must be the MOST SUPREME ASSHOLE to continue to support these bums.

Unless you like to do so, and after all, it's your money. BUT DON'T TRY TO "SELF-MORAL-LICENSE" your bullshit with me. You're on your own there trigger, no co-sign here.
one bum is living on a monthly rent controlled by me. the other one passes out in the alley behind it. and yes, call me an oblivious person. these people should take care of themselves. but at least one is up and at em now. i take pride in the shit i do to help people.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Chefist on January 30, 2017, 07:44:43 PM
MV has always stated this site is organic...it goes where it goes...if you want it to be like the old days, then post like you used to. I always enjoyed reading your funny comments, but now you just complain.

Join in the fun...we'd sure love to have you back. However, just complaining that it's not like the old days is annoying and insults the people still here just having fun. Geesh...

"Organic" is rationalized BS ..To grub a buck.

The Evil One ..Can do as he pleases ..He makes the rules.. This has always been a forum based on hate..
"George Noory Sucks" ..Haters pay the diaper bills

chefist

Quote from: White Crow on January 30, 2017, 07:57:35 PM
"Organic" is rationalized BS ..To grub a buck.

The Evil One ..Can do as he pleases ..He makes the rules.. This has always been a forum based on hate..
"George Noory Sucks"

"Hate" is rather strong...contempt more like it.

Lilith

Quote from: Chefist on January 30, 2017, 07:50:01 PM
Uh, I don't complain about the old days.  ::)

Did I hear right Chefist, that you might be set to go beyond 2hrs this coming Fri Night on Martinez Tonight?  Two hours went by like a half hour Sat night.  Being Bellgabbers, I suppose we could go non stop without even trying very hard. ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Chefist on January 30, 2017, 07:59:24 PM

I'd say that after the ludicrous French people called on saturday night, hate is easily appropriate.

coaster

Quote from: Chefist on January 30, 2017, 07:55:28 PM
At least you are back now...contributing. You've posted more in the last hour than in the last several months.

It's a start...ok, you don't share in the fun we've been having...not your cup of tea...I get it...

But I also remember a hilarious animated video you made about George Noory burning his mouth on hot pizza rolls...we might not be has talented as you as an animator, but what we are doing is no different...
I fucking loved this place. I was all over Noory and Senda. Helped you folks too when Art needed support. I loved those days. I realize this shit changes and things get different. But I mean, I joined in like '10 or '11, and Senda joined the same month. And wow, YEARS of beating down on one guy. How much grief does one person need? And the guy did nothing to us. I'm not saying stop everything, but shit, for years hes shot enough shit your guy's way to be entertained. SHow him a bit of appreciation. A lot of you would not be here anymore if when Art quit and Senda wasnt around.
Senda is an old man. Anyone that gets that old gets health issues. But Senda is also a man who didnt take care of himself through the years. a bit of compassion goes a long way.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Chefist on January 30, 2017, 07:59:24 PM

Cut out the rationalizing hater PC talk BS.

Call it what it is .. it has always generated income from hate.. geez Foster ..Get a clue