• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 24, 2017, 06:36:30 PM
If you really believed all that, you'd be furious at this vain, ego driven, selfish asshole for ensuring little of the agenda he ran on gets implemented - mostly because of his pointless tweets and commentary, and because no one with any brains is going to resign from a job they like and work for him.  He has no understanding of any human interaction other than issuing orders and insults.  That works great for the head of one's own company, but it doesn't fly in any other circumstances.  Certainly not in a government that requires broad consensus through separation of powers.  You and he apparently think just being in the White House, saying you want various peices of legislation, while issuing insults and dumb comments instead of providing leadership is enough to get it done.  It isn't.

This isn't about personalities, it's about getting the things done that need to get done.  Effectiveness requires leadership.  I wish Trump was that person, but he isn't.  In this role he is constantly getting in his own way, foolishly insulting people whose help he needs to pass legislation and implementing his policies.  Which was predictable and predicted.  You're the one who was wrong about Trump, thrashing around blaming the people who told you so doesn't change that.

As far as the rest of your clueless post, none of that has anything to do with the Soviet Union, as much as you'd like to blame anyone other than Donald Trump for the embarassment, chaos, and failure of his administration.  As I said, the Schwartzennegger failed governorship is the template for a Trump presidency, and that's how it's turning out.   

Wow, PB. I have to commend you for painting such an accurate picture of the Shitshow in the WH!

The Trump administration not sustainable, and getting worse everyday. Trump has reduced himself to a cartoon character not to be taken seriously, or with any respect. His perverse toxicity has even tainted the few seemingly decent people left in his camp. A best case scenario would be the emergence of a bipartisan group of moderates who can steer the train back on the tracks...if it's not already too late.

paladin1991

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 06:15:16 PM
Some people call it a one night stand, but we can call it paradise.

Ooooooh, sounds like  there's gonna be a little :

https://youtu.be/-4pHKroi514

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 11:57:50 PM
It's the subject of a Republican Congressional Investigation, hopeless retard.

That's correct.  Let's see if these brazen, corrupt toadies are willing to perjure themselves.

I left out the Supreme Court wiping out the lower court's fraudulent rejection of the travel ban.  I guess it really did turn out the president gets the national security briefings and is responsible for national security - not phony liberal hack judges who don't give a hoot about Constitutional law. 

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 25, 2017, 12:34:48 AM
That's correct.  Let's see if these brazen, corrupt toadies are willing to perjure themselves.

I left out the Supreme Court wiping out the lower court's fraudulent rejection of the travel ban.  I guess it really did turn out the president gets the national security briefings and is responsible for national security - not phony liberal hack judges who don't give a hoot about Constitutional law.

The Supreme Court dismissed the case because the 6 month travel ban specifically mentioned in the suit had expired, hopeless retard.

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 25, 2017, 12:40:33 AM
The Supreme Court dismissed the case because the 6 month travel ban specifically mentioned in the suit had expired, hopeless retard.

In other words they didn't want to do their jobs, and pretended it was a political dispute they needn't get involved in - which they often do when they get a chance. 

The Supremes could have ruled in a variety of ways, including supporting the hack judges, but they didn't.  The message was sent.  We'll see if it is heeded.  But as you demonstrate on a daily basis, the Libs aren't so good at picking up subtle messages.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 25, 2017, 12:40:33 AM

It did more than that Glynis.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/10/24/us/politics/supreme-court-travel-ban-appeal-trump.html

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 25, 2017, 12:53:03 AM
In other words they didn't want to do their jobs, and pretended it was a political dispute they needn't get involved in - which they often do when they get a chance. 

The Supremes could have ruled in a variety of ways, including supporting the hack judges, but they didn't.  The message was sent.  We'll see if it is heeded.  But as you demonstrate on a daily basis, the Libs aren't so good at picking up subtle messages.

They didn't support Trump either, hopeless retard.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 24, 2017, 06:27:47 PM
I doubt it. 

In Tennessee, Trump's net approval rating is down 23 points. Indiana saw a negative swing of 17 points. Both states have Senate races in 2018.
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/10/trumps-approval-ratings-drop-in-every-state.html

Here we go with the fake polls again. Where's Zetaspeak?  :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 24, 2017, 06:36:30 PM
If you really believed all that, you'd be furious at this vain, ego driven, selfish asshole for ensuring little of the agenda he ran on gets implemented - mostly because of his pointless tweets and commentary, and because no one with any brains is going to resign from a job they like and work for him.  He has no understanding of any human interaction other than issuing orders and insults.  That works great for the head of one's own company, but it doesn't fly in any other circumstances.  Certainly not in a government that requires broad consensus through separation of powers.  You and he apparently think just being in the White House, saying you want various peices of legislation, while issuing insults and dumb comments instead of providing leadership is enough to get it done.  It isn't.

This isn't about personalities, it's about getting the things done that need to get done.  Effectiveness requires leadership.  I wish Trump was that person, but he isn't.  In this role he is constantly getting in his own way, foolishly insulting people whose help he needs to pass legislation and implementing his policies.  Which was predictable and predicted.  You're the one who was wrong about Trump, thrashing around blaming the people who told you so doesn't change that.

As far as the rest of your clueless post, none of that has anything to do with the Soviet Union, as much as you'd like to blame anyone other than Donald Trump for the embarassment, chaos, and failure of his administration.  As I said, the Schwartzennegger failed governorship is the template for a Trump presidency, and that's how it's turning out.   

I take this as a thinly veiled confession of your love for Hillary.  :D

Buck up, skipper! Living in SF has you all messed up inside.  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2017, 03:00:54 AM
I take this as a thinly veiled confession of your love for Hillary.  :D

Buck up, skipper! Living in SF has you all messed up inside.  ;D

MONIN' FAGGOT! :)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 04:37:04 AM
MONIN' FAGGOT! :)

You too! It's pretty obvious that what you're doing here is just getting out your passive aggressive rage over Hillary losing.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2017, 06:16:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nf0lScFqRIc

As all duitiful unelected self confessed Leninist despots such as Bannon would aspire to doing. N'est-ce pas? Be careful what you wish for barbie.

Pip pip.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Lt.Uhura on October 25, 2017, 12:03:57 AM
Wow, PB. I have to commend you for painting such an accurate picture of the Shitshow in the WH!

The Trump administration not sustainable, and getting worse everyday. Trump has reduced himself to a cartoon character not to be taken seriously, or with any respect. His perverse toxicity has even tainted the few seemingly decent people left in his camp. A best case scenario would be the emergence of a bipartisan group of moderates who can steer the train back on the tracks...if it's not already too late.

Me thinks there are a lot of liberals like you whistling past the graveyard today.  It’s gonna get much worseâ€"depend on it. 

Swishypants

Liberals. Do you REALLY think, that you have what it takes to take this country from the hard working, muscle bound, gun toting, frontiersmen stock, average working-class Rednecks that will boot-stomp your goofy asses given the chance? The muscle of this nation--police & combat arms Military--is 82% made up of these people, and Special Operations is 98% these people. You don't have a snowballs chance in hell if you piss them off. Talk all the shit you like. You aren't going to do jack-shit, and the "riots" have yet to be met with real force. I can't wait until they drop fire from the sky on those fuckers one day. BBQ CITY!

All the money in the world doesn't trump a pissed off Redneck with an AR-15 to your temple. Be careful where you tread.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 08:50:42 AM
Liberals. Do you REALLY think, that you have what it takes to take this country from the hard working, muscle bound, gun toting, frontiersmen stock, average working-class Rednecks that will boot-stomp your goofy asses given the chance? The muscle of this nation--police & combat arms Military--is 82% made up of these people, and Special Operations is 98% these people. You don't have a snowballs chance in hell if you piss them off. Talk all the shit you like. You aren't going to do jack-shit, and the "riots" have yet to be met with real force. I can't wait until they drop fire from the sky on those fuckers one day. BBQ CITY!

All the money in the world doesn't trump a pissed off Redneck with an AR-15 to your temple. Be careful where you tread.

There's a dichotomy. Its the rednecked, gun toting, muscle bound who are the ones that live in constant paranoia in case the gumment come take thur gurns (EG: Alex Jones). So its them you should be asking that question of. And isn't it the military you have posted disdain for?  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 09:13:00 AM

And isn't it the military you have posted disdain for?  ;D

I'm just here to start shit.  8)

PaulAtreides

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 08:50:42 AM

I'm not worried.  After Trump has raised your taxes and the price of gasoline and cut off your gubmint cheese, you won't be able to afford guns, bullets or the gasoline to get you out of Bumfuck.  That, plus stupid never prevails over the long term.  Enjoy your day in the sun - it's about over.

Swishypants

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 25, 2017, 09:22:30 AM
I'm not worried.  After Trump has raised your taxes and the price of gasoline and cut off your gubmint cheese, you won't be able to afford guns, bullets or the gasoline to get you out of Bumfuck.  That, plus stupid never prevails over the long term.  Enjoy your day in the sun - it's about over.

Uh, these people are employed! They have little debt and can build anything with their bare hands. 400+ Million KNOWN guns in the United States and probably north of 500 Million in reality. Trillions upon Trillions of rounds in air-tight canisters good for 100 years already in private hands. Add all that up with their supporters (most of them right next to you espousing the approved values publicly, but hate your guts in reality) and it's not "about over." It's a resurgence. The Liberal POV is now the establishment in main-stream media and policy. It's cool to rebel against it now and go straight up Storm Trooper on your asses. The generation that is now in childhood through early college is the most conservative ever polled. The 60's are WAY over and the Liberals over-played their hand. The next 40 years are solidly conservative.

Swishypants

Liberals only have overly pampered wealthy people who can't do anything without help, and a rabble of disorganized, low IQ, minorities that can riot, but wouldn't last 10 minutes if real force was brought to bare on them. HI-Point 9 milly, held sideways by an idiot with no training vs. much smarter people who have high end weapons, and have been shooting all their lives; most of whom have not only military training, but combat experience. LMAO!  Oprah can be furious! She won't dare talk smack to a Redneck in person.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 08:31:44 AM
As all duitiful unelected self confessed Leninist despots such as Bannon would aspire to doing. N'est-ce pas? Be careful what you wish for barbie.

Pip pip.

Oh, you're back from the Vegas cover-up I see. So, I guess you're all done playing Nazi hunter and now you're playing commie hunter. Run along and continue with your playtime now.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 25, 2017, 09:32:46 AM
Oh, you're back from the Vegas cover-up I see. So, I guess you're all done playing Nazi hunter and now you're playing commie hunter. Run along and continue with your playtime now.  :D

Ahhh, its good you woke from your cap naps through the night. The meth makes you do that I guess. But back to Bannon, you do know don't you he's unelected and he's attempting to dictate who you vote for? You know that, eh barbie? And you know he is a Leninist. Look up what happened with the old SU and how that worked out for the population. Get a grown up to read it to you barbie.

pip pip.

Swishypants

Kick Puds ass? Kick MD's ass. I'm torn.  :o

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 09:42:27 AM
Kick Puds ass? Kick MD's ass. I'm torn.  :o

Why not form an alliance with none doctor MD? I know I still outnumber you and it will be unfair to you both, but you could tweet about how unfair you're being treated and garner sympathy that way? No?  ;D

Swishypants

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 25, 2017, 09:51:45 AM

Why not form an alliance with none doctor MD? I know I still outnumber you and it will be unfair to you both, but you could tweet about how unfair you're being treated and garner sympathy that way? No?  ;D

Fuck you Red-coat whore! Stop boning our women and go back to the island of snot!

MARS bar, you poor limey freak!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Swishypants on October 25, 2017, 09:56:32 AM
Fuck you Red-coat whore! Stop boning our women and go back to the island of snot!

MARS bar, you poor limey freak!

You forgot inbred.  ;)