• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

POLL: Who won the second presidential debate?

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 09, 2016, 08:56:28 PM

Who won the second presidential debate?

Donald Trump
29 (78.4%)
Hillary Clinton
8 (21.6%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: October 10, 2016, 08:56:28 PM

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 09, 2016, 08:58:09 PM
Where's the "MV's ad revenue" option?

We prefer to call it a "diaper fund" around here, sir.  You know this.

theONE

!!!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Uncle Duke

Quote from: theONE on October 09, 2016, 08:59:37 PM
!!!

This was less a debate than it was a bare knuckles fight.  No knockout, but Trump won on the number and effect of his punches.  The loser is the American people.

Trump won.  Hillary's professional politican pc schtick is as phony as a 3 dollar bill.

Dateline

Trump won!  What option did he have, but to come out swinging? 

starrmtn001

Quote from: mv on October 09, 2016, 09:40:55 PM
you got it, sugar.  hope you're well!
Thank you, MV.  Yes, I am a lot better than I had been. ;) ;D

PRAISE MV! :-*

starrmtn001

Regarding your poll, MV.  No surprise there! ;) ;D

PRAISE MV!

Jackstar

I completely ignored the event, and instead spent several hours grabbing my girlfriend in the p****, so I'm going to go with "Jackstar won the debate."

pate

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2016, 11:25:48 PM
I completely ignored the event, and instead spent several hours grabbing my girlfriend in the p****, so I'm going to go with "Jackstar won the debate."

Fun@! I wondered what J. Q. Pyyubix wood thank, and proceeded to eavesdrop on bovine parolees...

pate

Hoof a hank-up for pollsters,,,,,

Jack whines!@

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: pate on October 10, 2016, 02:12:33 AM
Hoof a hank-up for pollsters,,,,,

Jack whines!@

Huffed up, hunker down economics.  ;)

Value Of Pi

What a landslide! Trump needs to be president of BellGab. Finally, we'd have law and order, the bad people would be deported offsite, we'd have a special prosecutor for all the lying liars, etc. etc.  And the good news is that he can start the job on Nov 9. Who's ready to join the deportation force?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 11, 2016, 12:54:30 AM
What a landslide! Trump needs to be president of BellGab. Finally, we'd have law and order, the bad people would be deported offsite, we'd have a special prosecutor for all the lying liars, etc. etc.  And the good news is that he can start the job on Nov 9. Who's ready to join the deportation force?

I'm all for that very bigly. Do we all get hats?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 11, 2016, 12:54:30 AM

Won't that involve employing lots of taxpayer funded officials?  Luckily Trump won't be burdened with making much in the way of contributions to that multi million dollar outlay. Phew!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 11, 2016, 12:56:02 AM
I'm all for that very bigly. Do we all get hats?

Of course; with names on the front and "Made in China" labels on the brim.

albrecht

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 11, 2016, 01:00:25 AM
Of course; with names on the front and "Made in China" labels on the brim.
Better than getting your head cut-off in broad daylight (not is is better at night.) Enoch was right.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d0f_1369235265
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-26357007

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: albrecht on October 11, 2016, 01:12:25 AM
Better than getting your head cut-off in broad daylight (not is is better at night.) Enoch was right.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d0f_1369235265
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-26357007

Oh come on, I expected better from you.

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 11, 2016, 12:58:47 AM
Won't that involve employing lots of taxpayer funded officials?  Luckily Trump won't be burdened with making much in the way of contributions to that multi million dollar outlay. Phew!

No, forget taxes, forget officials and regulations. We're talking Trump here. He'll negotiate, n-e-g-o-t-i-a-t-e, with MV, he'll make a great deal (HALF, baby, HALF) and then he'll take BellGab as a tax deduction. Think of how all the members are deteriorating, I mean depreciating, at a fantastic rate. It's a pretty sweet deal.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Value Of Pi on October 11, 2016, 01:23:19 AM
No, forget taxes, forget officials and regulations. We're talking Trump here. He'll negotiate, n-e-g-o-t-i-a-t-e, with MV, he'll make a great deal (HALF, baby, HALF) and then he'll take BellGab as a tax deduction. Think of how all the members are deteriorating, I mean depreciating, at a fantastic rate. It's a pretty sweet deal.

Will Trump grab MV's wife's pussy as part of the contract?

Value Of Pi

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on October 11, 2016, 01:30:26 AM
Will Trump grab MV's wife's pussy as part of the contract?

You never put that in the contract. It's just understood. But there is a new contract provision -- no unauthorized taping when Donald is present.

paladin1991

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2016, 11:25:48 PM

What's his name?

TRUMP AND CLINTON ARE PUPPETS OF THE CORPORATE OLIGARCHY!

I DON'T SEE TWO PARTIES. I SEE ONLY ONE!