• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard C. Hoagland

Started by Richard C. Hoagland, July 20, 2008, 07:01:42 PM

Quote from: coaster on September 01, 2011, 03:30:19 AM

Here it is in all it's snoory glory.

Man Noory is fast asleep. Also love that Hoagie is the little spoon.

I was listening to George Noory interviewing Hoagland not too long ago, before I realized that Hoagland is completely full of crap, and I ended up really feeling like a fool afterwards. George introduced him as a NASA expert/insider or something to that extent and they were talking about that peanut-shaped asteroid that made a close pass to Earth. Hoagland was going on and on about how it was absolutely, indisputably some kind of alien mothership, due to its geometry. I was totally convinced and got so excited about the prospect of alien contact I couldn't fall asleep for quite some time. I mean someone in NASA was stating plainly that this was most definitely an intentionally constructed object floating by, rather than just some random asteroid! Shame on him.

Morgus

Noory only claims Hoagland was a Nasa "advisor" never a Nasa spokesman...

SgtRocko

99%?  That is 11x9, which is summed by the Sumerian Beer Stein, which held 19.5 cubits of ale (17.9 cubits if you went to a disreputable pub) - WHICH, if you take the shape of the peanut and compare it to that of the Babylonian scone (which held 19.5 raisins) and hold it up to the light of an Easy Bake Oven ($19.50), you get Elenin?  Are you that dense that you cannot see?  Ed Dames says he is about to fly up to Elenin (even though usually Lt. Admiral-Kings of the US Air Corps generally don't -  he's packin', rootin' tootin' pew-pew-pew) and will bring back PROOF.

Quote from: Morgus on October 23, 2011, 02:14:08 PM
Noory only claims Hoagland was a Nasa "advisor" never a Nasa spokesman...

That's true. They should stop mentioning NASA in the same breath as his name anyhow, it makes him sound credible.

b_dubb

I'm waiting for Hoagland to declare himself King of Science

WOTR

Quote from: SgtRocko on October 23, 2011, 03:19:39 PM
99%?  That is 11x9, which is summed by the Sumerian Beer Stein, which held 19.5 cubits of ale (17.9 cubits if you went to a disreputable pub) - WHICH, if you take the shape of the peanut and compare it to that of the Babylonian scone (which held 19.5 raisins) and hold it up to the light of an Easy Bake Oven ($19.50), you get Elenin?  Are you that dense that you cannot see? 
Oh, I thank you for that.  Aside from missing one VERY important little fact, it was a great explanation.  I believe that it was the ancient Sumerians who proposed that you must divide the Easy Bake Oven price by Pi to arrive at Elenin.

SgtRocko

"Oh, I thank you for that.  Aside from missing one VERY important little fact, it was a great explanation.  I believe that it was the ancient Sumerians who proposed that you must divide the Easy Bake Oven price by Pi to arrive at Elenin."

Oh, that is a common misconception that you mundanes always make!  You have NO grasp of reality!  Grasping was developed by the Sumerian Yurek the Flatulent, by the way, and he did it by multiplying 19.5 x the number of hairs on his wife Jorgnuri's upper lip (9,230) to figure it. 

TheBlackFlag

Quote from: auggie on July 09, 2009, 07:51:10 PM

I think Snoory is Hoagland's bitch. Hoagland can say anything and George will swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

You are bang on. 

I dont think Hoaxland is delusional, I think he is fully and completely full of it.

VtaGeezer

RCH is the tip of the iceberg.  Noory has turned C2C into a full time promo vehicle for a cadre of hoax peddlers like RCH who exploit the truly gullible and the susceptible who actually pay big bucks for their off-the-wall psuedo-science and conspiracy nonsense.

Cplus

Although it happened before I signed on to this forum, RCH was promoting the passage of Comet Elenin in October as epic, the event forecast by the Mayan calendar for Dec 2012 and so on.
In the event, it was of no significance.
And so we have another Y2K-scale hype which came and went without a trace.
As usual, there seems to be no consequence I know of for the deluding.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Cplus on November 27, 2011, 11:37:04 AM
Although it happened before I signed on to this forum, RCH was promoting the passage of Comet Elenin in October as epic, the event forecast by the Mayan calendar for Dec 2012 and so on.
In the event, it was of no significance.
And so we have another Y2K-scale hype which came and went without a trace.
As usual, there seems to be no consequence I know of for the deluding.
Wait until January 2013 arrives. The Mayan calendar talk of recent times will look as foolish as the Y2K idiocy, but I'm sure some new "end times" scenario will be cooked up by the exploitative maggots.

Morgus

Looks like RCH is scheduled on the c2c website for a full 3 hour interview this week.
His latest theory is that the small Mars moon Phobos is really an ancient space craft/base.
Sounds similar to his theory that a recent comet was really an ancient spaceship?

Vatar

Quote from: Morgus on November 27, 2011, 02:23:21 PM
Looks like RCH is scheduled on the c2c website for a full 3 hour interview this week.
His latest theory is that the small Mars moon Phobos is really an ancient space craft/base.
Sounds similar to his theory that a recent comet was really an ancient spaceship?

I think RCH has a neurological condition that makes him confuse rocks and rock like substances with extra terrestrial technology.

Cplus

He claimed it was an artifact back in March, 2010 and in the intervening months has been busy embellishing it , as you notice, like Comet Elenin: hollow, space ship, and who knows what else. Many of the speculations can be traced back to a Soviet astrophysicist in the 1950's.

Quote from: Cplus on November 27, 2011, 11:37:04 AM
Hoagland also said that there was a UFO behind that there Elenin comet. I can only surmise that Noory has yet to mention this after Elenin passed us by. Furthermore, I predict that Noory will fail to ever mention it to Choadland for that matter.
Eh, GTFO. I propose we send Hoagland to China and have him launched into Space for a rendezvous with this ancient base.
I think we can safely declare Hoagland one of the following now: a VERY delusional man... a gloryhunting snakeoil salesman..or a paid disinformationist.
The scam is over. Noory also needs called out on this matter.

Tara

I recall what was probably the last time Art Bell had RCH on his show.  RCH was spinning some theory that Art himself was possibly a covert agent working for the government.  There was a long silence after that remark; Art definitely was not pleased and really didn't response to RC H's allegation.  This was near the end of Art's full-time gig on C2C.  RCH crossed a line with Art and I don't think Art ever had RCH on again. 

I bet RCH loves a moron like Noory who can be manipulated at will.

No, I really doubt that Art is a disinformation agent with the CIA, NSA, etc.

expat

Here's a preview.
RCH: According to Roscosmos, the Russian/Chinese spacecraft Phobos-Grunt/Yinghuo-1 is now a dead loss, in a slowly decaying Earth orbit. But my sources tell me that we can expect a "convenient resurrection" some time in the next month, after which the spacecraft will be re-targeted to an asteroid -- the asteroid that was the secret destination all along!!! And what asteroid do you think that is, George?

Noory: Umm... I dunno Richard.

RCH: None other than YU55!!!

Noory: That reminds me, didn't you predict that YU55 would impact the Moon?

RCH: No, not at all. That's exactly what some ignorant trolls have lately been posting on my Facebook page (which now boasts 27,500 fans, by the way.) These people just don't listen. I never said it would impact the Moon. I merely said that was one possible scenario.

Noory: Absolutely. What's the latest on Phobos itself?

RCH: Well, it's a spaceship, of course. We proved that last year. And the fact that Phobos-Grunt couldn't get there makes it totally obvious. SOMEBODY doesn't want us to know this.

fysisist

Hoagland is a hyper-dimensional clown.  Somebody should throttle his ass with that ridiculous bolo tie.

Morgus

Quote from: Tara on November 28, 2011, 10:27:08 AMThis was near the end of Art's full-time gig on C2C.  RCH crossed a line with Art and I don't think Art ever had RCH on again. 
I recall RCH returned again on Art's show when Art was doing a few weekend shows after retiring from full time, it was one of his first live shows in Manila and there was connection problems so the show only lasted an hour or so.

alejandro

Hoaxland is a disinfo guy, he also defends the ridiculous Apollo Moon missions, while anybody with a brain and some background research should know that Apollo never went further than into earth orbit.
It was all a show for TV, especially Apollo 11, which happened when the audience got tired of the whole thing and they needed some new excitement "stranded in Space" for the sheep.
Apollo being a hoax doesn't necessarily mean that mankind wasn't on the moon of course with some other space program.
What's the whole point of faking it? Money besides other reasons. Money to fill the coffers of black projects, and the certainty that the "moon mission" wouldn't turn out a major disaster when Astronauts became stranded on the moon or died in Space. Why didn't the russians "talk" - because they had their own fakery going on with Yuri Gagarin "first man in space", lol.

Quote from: alejandro on November 28, 2011, 09:43:44 PM
Hoaxland is a disinfo guy, he also defends the ridiculous Apollo Moon missions, while anybody with a brain and some background research should know that Apollo never went further than into earth orbit.
It was all a show for TV, especially Apollo 11, which happened when the audience got tired of the whole thing and they needed some new excitement "stranded in Space" for the sheep.
Apollo being a hoax doesn't necessarily mean that mankind wasn't on the moon of course with some other space program.
What's the whole point of faking it? Money besides other reasons. Money to fill the coffers of black projects, and the certainty that the "moon mission" wouldn't turn out a major disaster when Astronauts became stranded on the moon or died in Space. Why didn't the russians "talk" - because they had their own fakery going on with Yuri Gagarin "first man in space", lol.

Oh god

Morgus

Hoagland made a special surprise appearance tonight on c2c at the middle of the second hour with a new report on the Russian Mars space probe stuck in earth orbit.
He reports he has learned from his sources of a secret mission conspiracy...

Eddie Coyle

I like how someone whose arrival here was marked by(I'm praphrasing) "my balls told me that Art Bell will be on the Alex Jones Show" has the temerity to call Hoaxland a "disinfo" guy. Pot meet Kettle.

alejandro

if you trust your guts or your balls - based on gathered evidence, you may come up with more truth than if you trust your government.
The Apollo missions as presentend on your TV were nothing but a show. "We" may still have been on the moon, but certainly not in the way presented in those ridiculous shows.
So you're right when you don't trust Hoaxland one second.

Quote from: alejandro on November 29, 2011, 01:55:36 PM
if you trust your guts or your balls - based on gathered evidence, you may come up with more truth than if you trust your government.
The last time your balls told you anything, they were wrong. Truth has nothing to do with what your balls tell you, regardless of how much you want to believe the little fellas.

Quote from: alejandro on November 29, 2011, 01:55:36 PM
The Apollo missions as presentend on your TV were nothing but a show. "We" may still have been on the moon, but certainly not in the way presented in those ridiculous shows.
So you're right when you don't trust Hoaxland one second.
Not trusting Hoagland and the veracity of the moon landings are two unrelated topics.

alejandro

my cojones were right last time as well. They said I would hear Art Bell on the show, and since Alex said "Art Bell" the prophecy came true.

Quote from: alejandro on November 30, 2011, 12:16:39 PM
my cojones were right last time as well. They said I would hear Art Bell on the show, and since Alex said "Art Bell" the prophecy came true.

Wow, when I looked again the goalposts were right next to you. I didn't even see them move!

alejandro

I am not sure what you're talking about, must be some funny american phrase, or a deathwish.