• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Heather Wade Fired! New MITD Host Starting Monday May 6 2018!

Started by Sarah, May 03, 2018, 04:15:33 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: wr250 on May 05, 2018, 05:21:25 AM
just tossing this out:
Knapp?

How many times do people have to be told HE DOESN'T WANT THE JOB! Aside from C2C he has a successful career as an investigative journalist for a local Vegas TV station. It's not happening!

malliard

but i will admit it would be great if he did the show one night, that first night... its live its MITD with the Blood thirsty vulture.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malliard on May 05, 2018, 07:24:13 AM
but i will admit it would be great if he did the show one night, that first night... its live its MITD with the Blood thirsty vulture.

I love Knapp as much as anyone but I really doubt it.

Quote from: malliard on May 05, 2018, 10:13:34 AM
Me too but come on it would be great
I remember when u followed all of us on twitter to build your numbers, but then ditched us. Lol.

Quote from: Bluejay on May 06, 2018, 01:36:05 AM
Svengoolie.  “No personal checks!”
Svengoolie is the only pure thing left in this world.

It's going to be Jimmy Chunga isn't it?

OOGA CHUNGA OOGA OOGA

CrazyMax46

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 03, 2018, 10:41:19 PM
Sean David Morton & Hoagie live from Folsom Prison?

THIS CALL IS BEING MONITORED FROM A FEDERAL PRISON.

QuoteMITD is seeking a replacement host

There's an overwhelming consensus for Heather to come back....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kx6UC-48fM

starramus

Quote from: AlternativeSide on May 06, 2018, 02:57:09 AM
There's an overwhelming consensus for Heather to come back....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kx6UC-48fM

Her dead sugar daddy's wallet has snapped shut, and Keith ain't gettin none. Or maybe doesn't want none. Who would want sloppy seconds after Artie slobbered all over it!

bellNwhistle

Quote from: starramus on May 06, 2018, 04:58:52 AM
Her dead sugar daddy's wallet has snapped shut, and Keith ain't gettin none. Or maybe doesn't want none. Who would want sloppy seconds after Artie slobbered all over it!

Unless Keith is playing us all, no way in hell does he want.

BettyO417

Quote from: malachi.martini on May 06, 2018, 02:09:24 AM
It's going to be Jimmy Chunga isn't it?

OOGA CHUNGA OOGA OOGA

Good god NOOOOOOOO! Keith, For all that is right not the rock jock “I get it man” Yimmy C!! That’s as bad as snotty HW. And Art would flip in his box....

This quote from our own HereKittyKitty says it all. Thank you Kitty for your insightful commentary.

Quote from: HereKittyKitty on February 26, 2018, 07:31:51 AM
Does anyone notice how jimmy the tool church always is relating to everyone in experiences? I’m 30, and this guy has what? 20, 15 years on me? And my god, never in my life have I been able to relate and or /outdo someone as much as Jimmy. Maybe this says more about me being the ultimate failure and being nowhere near as well rounded and pure amazing ness as jimmy.

A caller or guest could literally call in, and say, I ate my dogs, dog shit. Jimmy: right right right. Me too. Caller/guest: it made me hallucinate for 1hr. Jimmy: I ATE MY CAT AND DOGS SHIT AND I HALLUCINATED FOR 5hrs. I mean, this guy can’t just chill out and listen to other people’s experiences or supposed experiences, without trying to one-up. His insecurities really show through, too much.

He does have a good taste in music, though.

Robert

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 05, 2018, 06:45:49 AMHow many times do people have to be told HE DOESN'T WANT THE JOB! Aside from C2C he has a successful career as an investigative journalist for a local Vegas TV station. It's not happening!
Should be a FAQ A here.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Robert on May 06, 2018, 04:58:06 PM
You mean to BellGab?  Sure, why not?

Only if you promise to name it HeatherGab or WadeGab

Robert

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 07, 2018, 05:53:55 AM
Only if you promise to name it HeatherGab or WadeGab
Mrs. Peel...you're needed...not.  But still welcome, I'm sure.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Robert on May 07, 2018, 07:00:11 AM
Mrs. Peel...you're needed...not.  But still welcome, I'm sure.

:P

Why would she come back (other than to pitch a fit at haters)?  BellGab is more or less about Art & Assorted.. but if you renamed it WadeGab, it might lure her back... if anyone really wanted her to return.  ??? Do they?  :o

Robert

Quote from: bellNwhistle on May 07, 2018, 07:20:02 AM
:P

Why would she come back (other than to pitch a fit at haters)?  BellGab is more or less about Art & Assorted.. but if you renamed it WadeGab, it might lure her back... if anyone really wanted her to return.  ??? Do they?  :o
You actually have to ask?!  Look around here over at least the past 3 yrs.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Robert on May 07, 2018, 07:27:21 AM
You actually have to ask?!  Look around here over at least the past 3 yrs.
;D

You take me entirely too seriously, Sir.  ::)

Jojo

Quote from: monica on May 07, 2018, 02:26:19 PM
Then it's not George Noory either.
Oops, attached to wrong post!  George is not a movie star!  And while he sucks, he is not a failure by any means.  See next for correct post.

Jackstar

Jojo

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 04, 2018, 04:51:33 PM
Keith Rowland’s New and Improved Art Bell Original Midnight in the Desert starring Richard C Hoagland*

*Can’t be Hoagland. Keith said the person was not a diva.
Not a diva?  Guess it's not George Noory then...

Jojo