• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ONeill

The fat cunt could collect money to show people his best full retard face. I believe I discovered something that fat pile of pig shit truly excels at.

Fyodor Gutman

We are hearing from friends of the network that Anthony "George" Senda has received outside coaching on his videos to make them more profitable.

George was reportedly prevailed upon to end the haul video series and "take stock of engagement strategies," one source told The Senda News Network.

"It's important to know your audience so you can tailor the right content for them," said the person, who wished to remain anonymous. "This is key to building a sustained, engaged audience, which is critical for growth on YouTube.

"Look, we all want George to keep putting out content. We just want to harness a tactical strategy that is truly 'designed to make him money.' "

--

The Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on January 29, 2018, 03:08:18 PM
We are hearing from friends of the network that Anthony "George" Senda has received outside coaching on his videos to make them more profitable."
Perhaps in the next focus group you could suggest not ending every video with a giant finger poking the viewer in the eye. It's very jarring. Also George shouldn't be putting sugar in spaghetti sauce.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 29, 2018, 04:50:32 PM
Perhaps in the next focus group you could suggest not ending every video with a giant finger poking the viewer in the eye. It's very jarring. Also George shouldn't be putting sugar in spaghetti sauce.

But then he would have to use his left hand which is usually reserved for... well it involves the bathroom.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on January 29, 2018, 04:50:32 PM

One observer was said to have pointed out to Mr. Senda that his videos about "the Bellgab haters" were wildly popular and that it could be proved statistically. Mr. Senda replied angrily that he is in the videomaking enterprise "to educate, to inform and to have fun, not to talk about the smallpox blankets of humanity."

--

The Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on January 29, 2018, 03:08:18 PM
We are hearing from friends of the network that Anthony "George" Senda has received outside coaching on his videos to make them more profitable.

George was reportedly prevailed upon to end the haul video series and "take stock of engagement strategies," one source told The Senda News Network.

"It's important to know your audience so you can tailor the right content for them," said the person, who wished to remain anonymous. "This is key to building a sustained, engaged audience, which is critical for growth on YouTube.

"Look, we all want George to keep putting out content. We just want to harness a tactical strategy that is truly 'designed to make him money.' "

--

The Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."

Say it ain't so!   Why would anyone watch anything other then the "Haul" series?

Tombstone Vs. Red Baron frozen pizza's,  Hormel vs Wolf Brand Chili,  Pork vs Turkey Hillshire Farm Kielbasa.

The viewership needs to know!

Norm

Something's very wong here, horribly wong.  They skies are dark and the sewer is backed up.

https://youtu.be/d-diB65scQU

Lilith

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on January 29, 2018, 06:10:17 PM
One observer was said to have pointed out to Mr. Senda that his videos about "the Bellgab haters" were wildly popular and that it could be proved statistically. Mr. Senda replied angrily that he is in the videomaking enterprise "to educate, to inform and to have fun, not to talk about the smallpox blankets of humanity."

--

The Senda News Network
Richmond, Calif.
"We cover the newsman."

That's a shame.  I had hope that Senda would "get it" someday.
We are the cornerstone the builder rejected I guess.

Senda continues to reject his road to fame and glory.

Such a sad tale of gloom and woe.

GravitySucks

HAUL VIDEO!!!!! Rumors to the contrary were LIES!!!!!

Plus somehow he blames Kathy for getting locked out wven though she wasn’t there.

https://youtu.be/p_7SaWzcdJc

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 29, 2018, 08:51:03 PM
HAUL VIDEO!!!!! Rumors to the contrary were LIES!!!!!

Plus somehow he blames Kathy for getting locked out wven though she wasn’t there.

https://youtu.be/p_7SaWzcdJc

Not a bad little vid at all. 

He was genial, and hell, some of the food he bought was even wholesome.
He nearly had another shit storm, blow out. tragedy due to being locked out but fortunately providence was on  his side. 

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 29, 2018, 09:04:31 PM
Not a bad little vid at all. 

He was genial, and hell, some of the food he bought was even wholesome.
He nearly had another shit storm, blow out. tragedy due to being locked out but fortunately providence was on  his side.

Can’t tell for sure, but that is either day 2 or day 3 for the stars and stripes shirt.

Might be day 3 or 4 actually.

Looks like he got himself some Wonder Bread.

I've never really had much Wonder Bread.  Back when I was a kid we had access to the far superior Bunny Bread.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 29, 2018, 09:11:52 PM
Looks like he got himself some Wonder Bread.

I've never really had much Wonder Bread.  Back when I was a kid we had access to the far superior Bunny Bread.

How was that for making bread balls?

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 29, 2018, 09:08:24 PM
Can’t tell for sure, but that is either day 2 or day 3 for the stars and stripes shirt.

Might be day 3 or 4 actually.

Good Grief.  The dude never really left the 4th grade did he?

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 29, 2018, 09:13:54 PM
How was that for making bread balls?

It was awesome for it.  Same gooey, nastiness of Wonder Bread but it had that bitching Bunny on the package. 

Plus when you drove by the Bunny Bread plant at night, they had a big red neon Bunny and the ears would move back
and forth. 

Top that you Wonder Bread bitches!

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 29, 2018, 09:16:16 PM
It was awesome for it.  Same gooey, nastiness of Wonder Bread but it had that bitching Bunny on the package. 

Plus when you drove by the Bunny Bread plant at night, they had a big red neon Bunny and the ears would move back
and forth. 

Top that you Wonder Bread bitches!

I almost get the hiccups just thinking about it!  😎

Float a slice in some Campbell chicken noodle soup and watch Garfield Goose.

Maybe the 4 day shirt is just patriotic fervor?   He doesn't really have a   place to put a flag pole to fly Old Glory from.

Or perhaps he is going to try to horn in on Earl Pitts, American's market share?   
I don't even know if Pitts is still doing his shtick or not.  He seems to have disappeared from the airwaves
around here about the time Paul Harvey finally retired/died/soundboard broke or whatever.

Quote from: ONeill on January 29, 2018, 12:13:14 PM

Oh!  That's a keeper right there.   Just be careful man.  Don't get busted by Mrs. O'Neill again.