• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Debbie Reynolds Connection

Started by JohnnieB, January 10, 2012, 12:49:43 PM

JohnnieB

It's all starting to make sense to me now. Art Bell aired many of his shows from Las Vegas...George Knapp lives and broadcasts from there...and...yes...Miss Debbie Reynolds, star of stage and screen, the woman who brought tears to a mother's eyes, and dollar signs to the eyes of producers, performed many a jaw-dropping, star studded, rhinestone spectacle from the stages of the MGM Grand and Caesars Palace. She has also guested on Coast to Coast, trading insights with George Noory. And lest we forget, the infamous Area 51 is situated in Nevada - approximately 135 miles from Las Vegas - a 2.5 hour drive!

1+3=4+5=9+2=11+5=15. 1+5=6.

There's definitely a connection here. But...what does it mean?

Wild Card Guy

What it means, JohnnieB, is that both you and Carrie Fisher are completely wacked out on LSD again. Now get thee to rehab before the flashback sets in, otherwise you'll be singin' in the rain.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Wild Card Guy on January 10, 2012, 01:56:56 PM
What it means, JohnnieB, is that both you and Carrie Fisher are completely wacked out on LSD again. Now get thee to rehab before the flashback sets in, otherwise you'll be singin' in the rain.
My "life number" is 6.
   I was born in June
   My number in my freshman year of baseball...6

Please allow me to introduce myself...

Wild Card Guy

Well, you know what they say, better the devil you know...

Could Debbie Reynolds be a planted cover for the shadow government? I mean, think about it, people!

JohnnieB

Quote from: Wild Card Guy on January 10, 2012, 02:39:17 PM
Could Debbie Reynolds be a planted cover for the shadow government? I mean, think about it, people!

Are you crazy? That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life! Miss Debbie Reynolds...a duvet?

Harmness

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 10, 2012, 02:16:41 PM
   My "life number" is 6.
   I was born in June
   My number in my freshman year of baseball...6

Please allow me to introduce myself...

I always knew you were a man of wealth and taste.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Harmness on January 10, 2012, 05:13:33 PM
I always knew you were a man of wealth and taste.

I've been around for long,long years...

Avi

Only on Coastgab: Debbie does the Devil!

JohnnieB

Here's Miss Debbie Reynolds in action in 1969. Look at how she covers as an actress and comedienne to hide her TRUE secretive agenda working for the shadow government! Ya didn't fool us THEN, Debbie, and ya AINT foolin' us NOW!

1969 NBC Television Network Promo for "The Debbie Reynolds Show"

Wild Card Guy

That vintage clip of Debbie was AMAZING! It was UNBELIEVABLE! Gosh! Folks, I gotta tell ya, I haven't seen anything like this since the Shroud of Urine! And it's all there in that clip. All of our suspicions and fears are confirmed and there for us to see...and filmed in front of a live studio audience! Just like her daughter being the daughter of Darth Vader, I think the force is with Debbie, folks! I really do!

JohnnieB

Quote from: Wild Card Guy on January 11, 2012, 01:06:20 PM
Just like her daughter being the daughter of Darth Vader, I think the force is with Debbie, folks! I really do!

It's all now beginning to come into focus for me, I think. Yes, yes, Debbie Reynolds, mother of Carrie Fisher, star of Star Wars. And we all know the NWO and the Freemasons control Hollywood by sending out their messages to the unsuspecting masses through their films. The force comes out through Debbie and Carrie. Oh, my GOD! Carrie is like 'Rosemary's Baby', only she aint, she's Debbie's Baby! SWEET JESUS! 6. Las Vegas to Area 51...equalling a 6!  And that Eddie Coyle! 666! And Debbie giving birth to Carrie, who went on to be the NWO spokeswoman for The Force. Oh, what tangled webs that Debbie Reynolds weaves!

Rosemary's Baby Trailer

BobGrau

Quote from: Wild Card Guy on January 11, 2012, 01:06:20 PM
Just like her daughter being the daughter of Darth Vader, I think the force is with Debbie, folks! I really do!

So... Luke and Leia are only half-siblings then? Does that make their twisted 4-way relationship with Han and Chewie less sick and twisted, or more?

JohnnieB

Quote from: BobGrau on January 11, 2012, 06:07:23 PM
So... Luke and Leia are only half-siblings then? Does that make their twisted 4-way relationship with Han and Chewie less sick and twisted, or more?

The more sick and twisted, the better, I always say. Carrie was well indoctrinated by Debbie, who showed her both the Hollywood and NWO ropes.

And speaking of twisted, this song goes out to none other than George Noory. George! We're NOT gonna take any of your inane, intelligence insulting shit ANYMORE!

Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It with lyrics

God Bless Miss Debbie Reynolds. Jesus, lead her on the path to righteousness.

Wild Card Guy

And let's not forget Debbie's daughter's ex-husband, Paul Simon. How does he play into the Debbie Reynolds connection? If one plays Paul Simon's songs backwards, would there be hidden messages contained therein? Hmmm *rubbing my chin*

Also, did Debbie ever perform in Dallas? Or, to rephrase, did Debbie DO Dallas?

You know, Dallas...Texas...Bush family...Illuminati...New World Order. Like an onion, Debbie's diabolical doings contain numerous layers.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Wild Card Guy on January 12, 2012, 11:52:40 AM
And let's not forget Debbie's daughter's ex-husband, Paul Simon. How does he play into the Debbie Reynolds connection? If one plays Paul Simon's songs backwards, would there be hidden messages contained therein? Hmmm *rubbing my chin*

Also, did Debbie ever perform in Dallas? Or, to rephrase, did Debbie DO Dallas?

You know, Dallas...Texas...Bush family...Illuminati...New World Order. Like an onion, Debbie's diabolical doings contain numerous layers.
Paul Simon, Eddie Fisher...there's clearly a Zionist angle here as well.

Wild Card Guy

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 12, 2012, 12:13:52 PM
Paul Simon, Eddie Fisher...there's clearly a Zionist angle here as well.

Indeed, Mr. Coyle. Like a jigsaw puzzle from hell, the pieces lie over the place; the challenge is putting this twisted, sordid, and dark puzzle together.

In regards to the Zionist connection and the Las Vegas (Debbie/George Knapp/Art Bell/Area 51) connection, I submit these two excerpts from Carrie Fisher's Wikipedia page. There's no question of the Zionist and Vegas connections, as Vegas is in the financial hands of Jewish businessmen and financers.

From Wikipedia:

Fisher was born in Beverly Hills, California, the daughter of singer Eddie Fisher and actress Debbie Reynolds. She was raised Protestant,though her paternal grandparents were Russian Jewish immigrants, but often attends Jewish services, the religion of her father.

When Carrie Fisher was two, her parents divorced after her father left Debbie for her best friend, actress Elizabeth Taylor, the widow of Eddie's best friend Mike Todd (Jewish). The following year, her mother married shoe store chain owner Harry Karl (Jewish), who secretly spent her life savings. It was assumed from an early age that Carrie would go into the family show business, and she began appearing with her mother in Las Vegas, Nevada at the age of 12. (At this point in Carrie's life, her indoctrination into Debbie and Eddie's Zionist/NWO web began in earnest)

Eddie Coyle

Clearly being of Russian-Jewish extraction, Eddie Fisher has some link to Lenin and Trotsky, therefore we're right back at the Reds again. Where's Joe McCarthy when you need him? Or his cohorts like Bobby Kennedy...which leads us to JFK, Dallas and eventually Sirhan Sirhan...and another McCarthy cohort was Roy Cohn, who died of AIDS(invented in a lab, natch) and Cohn also represented mobsters and Steve Rubell at Studio 54.

Debbie Reynolds = International Communist conspiracy, Zionism, Political assassination, The Mob, AIDS, Disco...

Wild Card Guy

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 12, 2012, 01:02:48 PM
Clearly being of Russian-Jewish extraction, Eddie Fisher has some link to Lenin and Trotsky, therefore we're right back at the Reds again. Where's Joe McCarthy when you need him? Or his cohorts like Bobby Kennedy...which leads us to JFK, Dallas and eventually Sirhan Sirhan...and another McCarthy cohort was Roy Cohn, who died of AIDS(invented in a lab, natch) and Cohn also represented mobsters and Steve Rubell at Studio 54.

Debbie Reynolds = International Communist conspiracy, Zionism, Political assassination, The Mob, AIDS, Disco...

Right on the money, Mr. Coyle. Let's also not rule out the Zionist-Nazi connection, as the NWO shadow government brought numerous Nazi scientists over to America to continue their diabolical research, which led to (one example) the atomic bomb testing in the Nevada desert (Las Vegas - Debbie Reynold's live musical stage home). I find it most interesting that Joe McCarthy's infamous rise to power in Washington (the communist/REDS connection) coincided with Debbie Reynold's rise to cinema stardom on the west coast. Coincidence? George Noory says NYET to coincidences, and in this case, so do I.

I also submit this interview with Carrie Fisher, where at the beginning she discusses her involvement with Studio 54. Or should I say, attempts to discuss her involvement. I highly suspect Carrie is a victim of a CIA MK-ULTRA mind control experiment - her memory has obviously been tampered with. Why? Could it perhaps be that Carrie observed and ingested too much (drugs and secretive information) whilst in the wings at Caesar's Palace-Vegas, where Debbie performed for years? Did she witness too much during her hedonistic nights at Studio 54? Look at the expression in Carrie's eyes - there are moments where she is lucid - thus for a second or two, memories not eradicated come to the fore, and the expression on her face is that of fear.

Carrie Fisher Wishful Drinking Interview

Jasmine

COMMERCIAL SPOT

The Debbie Reynolds Connection has been brought to you by:

1977 Mr Muscle Commercial with Charlotte Rae

Harmness

I just talked to Alex Jones and he says you weirdos are full of shit.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Harmness on January 12, 2012, 04:57:09 PM
I just talked to Alex Jones and he says you weirdos are full of shit.
I won't believe until Alejandro posts it!...in multiple threads.

Harmness

Alejandro?  Pfft.  That guy's a tool of the powers that be.  (Shifty eyes.)

JohnnieB

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on January 12, 2012, 01:02:48 PM

I'm now wondering how the infamous Stalin purges and the later mass exodus of Russian Jews from the former Soviet Union to Israel and America (New York and Hollywood) play into all this?
Plus, Debbie did guest star on The Love Boat at least once, which was produced by the Jewish Aaron Spelling. There's so much here to ponder and sort.

Jasmine

Gentlemen, and I use that term rather loosely, if I may, I think we're looking at tangents and segways which may not provide the critical path to resolution. Now, if you ask me, one very stringent factor which was previously raised was the synchonicity that exists re Joseph McCarthy and Debbie rising to the top in Washington and Hollywood, respectively. I think perhaps this is the key area that needs to be further investigated....we'd need to see transcripts of the McCarthy hearings involving Hollywood actors, writers, directors, etc., AND get our hands on the screenplays for Debbie's 1950's MGM films. There has to be a tie-in between the writers and dialogue in her 50's scripts and Joseph McCarthy's infamous and cruel crucifixtion of her Hollywood peers at the anti-communist hearings, but NOT her - Debbie was NEVER called to testify. Why?  Why not Debbie? This is where I think the Zionist factor comes into play.

JohnnieB

Are we treading into waters that per chance may be too deep and turbulent? I mean, if we open this Miss Debbie Reynolds Commie-Pinko-Zionist-Mafia-Disco-Assassination Pandora's Box, then what the hell will shoot out of it? What will be the horrific repercussions, especially with the mafia and the Vatican?  I mean, for Christ sake, people, did you watch that Carrie Fisher interview posted here? Just look what the hell the CIA (MKULTRA) did to her brain! Poor thing. Oh, why in dear God's name did I even begin this topic?

Jasmine

Quote from: JohnnieB on January 12, 2012, 05:39:58 PM
Are we treading into waters that per chance may be too deep and turbulent? I mean, if we open this Miss Debbie Reynolds Commie-Pinko-Zionist-Mafia-Disco-Assassination Pandora's Box, then what the hell will shoot out of it? What will be the horrific repercussions, especially with the mafia and the Vatican?  I mean, for Christ sake, people, did you watch that Carrie Fisher interview posted here? Just look what the hell the CIA (MKULTRA) did to her brain! Poor thing. Oh, why in dear God's name did I even begin this topic?

First of all, YOU need to shut the FUCK UP, get a damn grip and relax, okay? Just RELAX, BABY!  ;)
Perhaps we need to work backwards towards the beginning, the root element, if you know what I mean? I suggest we begin with the disco element. We've seen Carrie being interviewed about her Studio 54 days, but we've never seen Debbie Reynolds in 70's disco action. That is, until now...

Debbie Reynolds Live in Las Vegas 1978

BobGrau

This thread has turned out to be both hilarious and genuinely frightening.

Avi

Quote from: BobGrau on January 13, 2012, 04:30:23 AM
This thread has turned out to be both hilarious and genuinely frightening.

Indeed. But don't think for a minute that disco is the nadir of pop music in the Reynolds-Fisher-Simon triangle. Leia had James Blunt living in her house while he was working on one of his albums. Weird Al Yankovic parodied Blunt's, uh, singular vocal style, and Yankovic is the name of a great (what else?) Jewish accordion player, Frankie Yankovic. It all ties together. Your suspicions are correct. Polka is never far from dominating all musical art forms - by design, I tell you!

You're Pitiful - "Weird Al" Yankovic

Frankie Yankovic - Who Stole The Keeshka?

Wild Card Guy

Quote from: JohnnieB on January 12, 2012, 05:39:58 PM

I'm afraid, JohnnieB, that Pandora's Box has already been opened, and it cannot be closure until full disclosure is achieved. It may be too late for Carrie Fisher, whom I suspect is unsuspecting of the fact of Debbie and Eddie's deep involvement with the NWO; I also suspect her LSD and other drug addictions, which began during the disco 70's, is not a coincidence, I repeat, is not a coincidence. Her ill mind-set is courtesy of the men from the CIA, but one wonders if Debbie herself had a hand in it - the protective mother who, realizing the dangers that lurked around the corner for her daughter, turned a blind eye to the men in black who visited Carrie's home in Benedict Canyon.

Another very disturbing link between Debbie-Eddie-Las Vegas-Area 51-MKULTRA-George Lucas-Paul Simon-Vatican-Joe McCarthy-JFK-Disco is the often overlooked highly suspicious incident which took place in Carrie's life.

From Wikipedia:

On February 26, 2005, R. Gregory "Greg" Stevens, a lobbyist and advisor for the Republican Party, was found dead in Fisher's California home due to an overdose of OxyContin compounded by obstructive sleep apnea (or so the L.A. Coroners autopsy alleges). In an interview, Fisher claimed that Stevens' ghost haunted her mansion. Fisher was unsettled by this: "I was a nut for a year," she explained, "and in that year I took drugs again."

Who was R. Gregory Stevens really?  Who was he really affiliated with? And why is it that Debbie's favorite costume designer, the flamboyant and highly neurotic Bob Mackie (who designed for the likes of Cher and Carol Burnett, to name but two tinsletown celebs) figures into this?
"And in that year I took drugs again" - by her own choice, or MK-ULTRA intervention?

No, no, JohnnieB, do not ask for whom the conspiracy bell tolls for...it tolls for we.