• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Asuka Langley

Quote from: aldousburbank on March 30, 2018, 10:02:58 PM
We're going to Area 51!

Isn't Wade your waifu? And does that mean that you live with her in her new cuck shed on Art's ram ranch?

Why are you so dandere about the waifu abuse that goes on here?

GravitySucks

Noone on earth knows where she is going.  But it is the spot Bob Lazaar took John Lear.  Did those two get abducted?

I wonder if George Knapp will be reporting?

Juan Cena

Quote from: WOTR on March 30, 2018, 02:43:29 PM
Fuck me.  Announcing a new affiliate, and she can't even bother to use google to research where the hell they are?  And I'm supposed to believe that she does more work researching her show then Jorch Noorie?

"They broadcast all the way up in Canadia...  Near Ontario, I believe.  I think it is northern Ontario, Canada actually..." Yeah.  It's near Toronto.  It's pretty much as close to the US boarder as you can get.  Google maps is amazing.  So now it appears that I may know more about her "huge announcement" and her new (only?) affiliate than she does.  Probably because I spent more time researching it (5 minutes) than she could be bothered to spend.  ::)

I checked out their website which says "As our mission statement says, KWE promotes Mohawk language, culture and traditions. KWE has also been providing musical entertainment by Native and non-Native artists in various musical styles. I really hope she at least took the time to learn how to pronounce Tyendinaga...

Still having a tough time believing that this show is worth my time.

On the plus side, maybe the deal with KWE will lead to some shows featuring actual First Nations guests, as opposed to wanna-be palefaces like Robert Ghostwolf.

Juan Cena

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 30, 2018, 10:20:22 PM
Noone on earth knows where she is going.  But it is the spot Bob Lazaar took John Lear.  Did those two get abducted?

I wonder if George Knapp will be reporting?

They’re locked in Robert Bigelow’s sex dungeon, forced to listen to Enya around the clock.

Mels-hole1984

Apparently she hasn't heard of heavy artillery or fighter jets.

Mels-hole1984

How come Art isn't warning her like he did that time that guy flew over and got shot down?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on March 30, 2018, 10:42:20 PM
How come Art isn't warning her like he did that time that guy flew over and got shot down?
Because if she gets shot, he gets the guest house back.

Mels-hole1984

"Were talking about area 51 tonight". I thought open lines meant anything goes?

Mels-hole1984

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 30, 2018, 10:43:38 PM
Because if she gets shot, he gets the guest house back.
Lol Does she live with him? I stepped away for a long time so Im out of the loop.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on March 30, 2018, 10:48:03 PM
Lol Does she live with him? I stepped away for a long time so Im out of the loop.

"the decision was made quite a while ago"

she's lived there since the show started but she fully admitted to it a week or so ago.

Juan Cena

Quote from: Mels-hole1984 on March 30, 2018, 10:48:03 PM

No, Arryn ain’t putting up with that kind of crap.

Asuka Langley

Wade has a lot of money now to get bailed out of area 51, i wonder where she got it?

Quote from: WOTR on March 30, 2018, 02:43:29 PM
Fuck me.  Announcing a new affiliate, and she can't even bother to use google to research where the hell they are?  And I'm supposed to believe that she does more work researching her show then Jorch Noorie?

"They broadcast all the way up in Canadia...  Near Ontario, I believe.  I think it is northern Ontario, Canada actually..." Yeah.  It's near Toronto.  It's pretty much as close to the US boarder as you can get.  Google maps is amazing.  So now it appears that I may know more about her "huge announcement" and her new (only?) affiliate than she does.  Probably because I spent more time researching it (5 minutes) than she could be bothered to spend.  ::)

I checked out their website which says "As our mission statement says, KWE promotes Mohawk language, culture and traditions. KWE has also been providing musical entertainment by Native and non-Native artists in various musical styles. I really hope she at least took the time to learn how to pronounce Tyendinaga...

Still having a tough time believing that this show is worth my time.
====================================================
'Allo!
With you yet am i.
Think i about Heather Wade(in the water..Dog's gonna trouble the water...)
REVEAL of Abbo Affilliate...
Found two streams for the abbo station,one is now kaput,but in past:
[https://web.archive.org/web/20160601000000*/http://www.tyendinaga.net/kweradio/kwelive.htm
]
[http://www.mohawkradio.com/listen010105.pls]
SO MUCH FOR YOU WEB MAVENS,Nyah!
"B_B"
PS?
Where's TigerLilly?

GravitySucks

That whole rant is why I stopped listening to her. That caller was saying it was stupid to cross into Area 51. She turned that into a whole rant about “not being Art Bell”. Whiny ass bitch.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: GravitySucks on March 30, 2018, 11:03:08 PM
That whole rant is why I stopped listening to her. That caller was saying it was stupid to cross into Area 51. She turned that into a whole rant about “not being Art Bell”. Whiny ass bitch.

She has a little Art Bell in her, if ya know what i mean

Morgus

So no callers or emailers or facebook posters last night guessed Heather's secret announcement.
She is planning an "Area 51 invasion" coupled with mass consciousness.  :o
The date will be kept secret only told to those who sign up, you have to pay your own way to Nevada.

Asuka Langley

Wade is going to fly into Area 51 on her broom lulz

Dr. MD MD

51 is long played out. They keep all the secret space stuff at Edwards now. ;)

Tricky-D

First time I’ve listened to Heather in ages but I caught wind on Facebook of her making a big announcement tonight. This is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard.

Asuka Langley

Wades plan is clown shoes shes going to get about 50 yards before they arrest her. And if anyone is stupid enough to follow her Art is not going to bail them out. They will be out more money than they paid for their Sirius XM radio and possibly loose their house when they miss work for 6 months because they are sitting in a jail cell.

Morgus

I wonder if Heather passed this Area 51 plan by Art first?
She will need to get somebody to take care of her cats in case she doesn't make it back...

Darth Vader

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 30, 2018, 11:32:19 PM
51 is long played out. They keep all the secret space stuff at Edwards now. ;)
Edwards afb and plant 42

Morgus

Art Bell posted this on his facebook page a few minutes ago:

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Morgus on March 30, 2018, 11:45:45 PM
Art Bell posted this on his facebook page a few minutes ago:

>the thought of getting shot always stopped me

yep, art wants his cuck shed back