• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

FAT FALKIE “thinks” he has lost weight ?
because his GIANT RED OR BLUE SHORTS are “falling down” ?

another “cause” for the GIANT RED OR BLUE SHORTS falling down...
could be FAT FALKIE has ACTUALLY GAINED SO MUCH WEIGHT he has completely stretched the elastic, ropes, button holes or material they CANNOT STAY UP !

I think FAT FALKIE (ON CAMERA) needs to SHOW THE ACTUAL MEASUREMENT OF HIS FAT GIRTH and WEIGHT AS TAKEN BY A THIRD PARTY (THE ER NURSE) TO PROVE HE HAS LOST WEIGHT !

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 22, 2018, 08:45:27 AM
DAT CRAZY HAIR, THO!

George has gained weight.

I read from RS that Sendaputz got $61 worth of access and a tote bag for his $436.  So I felt that I had to watch the video where he explains why none of it was his fault.  I consider myself a fair man.

I got a great laugh when he said that, after wolfing down a weekend's worth of food on the trip down, he HAD to go out to find something to eat at midnight because he was "desperately hungry" having had NOTHING to eat since getting off of the train three hours earlier.

Yeah, he's gained weight.  Wearing that belt with his shirt tucked in makes him look like a colorful segmented insect.

"I HAD NO WAY OF KNOWING THAT THERE WAS NO WIFI ON THE TRAIN"

SENDADORK: One ticket to Los Angeles, please.  Is there WiFi for the cheap seats?

AMTRAK CLERK: No.

This will shock everyone,

It didn't shock me.  I have assumed that you have continued to give him money and goods and just don't talk about it anymore.  Based on his wish list (Plane rides!  Brand new toys! GoPro camera out of hock! IT HAS FREE WIFI New set of luggage!) for next year, I can certainly see that he hasn't foresaken you.

who gave FAT FALKIE $20 in quarters ?
grocery money to spend ?
Walmart money to spend ?
slow Kathy date money to spend ?
MONEY to open a bank account at Bank of America ?
FAT FALKIE WAS BROKE until the 29th”

FAT FALKIE has a “gift”
he needs to do videos like...
“how to go from BROKE to $20 in quarters, Walmart, Safeway, new bank account MONEY IN 24 HOURS OR LESS”
or
“how to turn a GRIFTED CONNED SCAMED KINDLE INTO 5 KINDLES FREE...KEEP ONE SELL THE REST !”
or
“how to turn one SCAMMED CONNED GRIFTED BOX OF CAT FOOD FROM CHEWY INTO 5 BOXES FREE...KEEP ONE BOX SELL THE REST ON CRAIG’s LIST”

FallenSeraph

Quote from: brig on June 22, 2018, 11:24:20 AM
Um.... No.

That was sarcasm.

And nope. I haven't given him a dime or a gift or a damn thing since before I was Fallen. That Kindle was from back in the day. Somewhere in the depths of this thread, we thought it would be funny to send him a cheap Kindle when he wanted us to send him an iPad.

will FAT FALKIE finally decide to establish a bank account with Bank of America ?
what incentives will Bank of America offer FAT FALKIE to establish an account ?
will FAT FALKIE be assigned a personal banker ?
will a certain banker be offered a promotion due to the landing of FAT FALKIE’s account ?

and what will become of Wells Fargo Bank, and will they survive FAT FALKIE pulling his account ?
will we be seeing a SNN report soon of a banker jumping out of a second story window to their death ?

would knowledge of this sudden change in FAT FALKIE’s Bank be considered “inside information” IF it were used to short one stock and purchase another stock ?

white Crow,
might you give me your thoughts ?
and have you any thoughts on perhaps landing a new FAT ACCOUNT for your bank ?

paladin1991

who took care of the kitties while he was gone?  They all went back to their own homes and rightful owners?  Samsquatch ate them? 

https://youtu.be/QP8oefq52t4

RE: "Live Stream - Cameleon Live for iPad"

That's because ALL of the live videos share that exact name. I hope the guy figures out how to "activate" certain features in the live-streaming app. Like figuring out what name to give each episode video. That would assist the audience greatly.

But, for now, every video is "Live Stream - Cameleon Live for iPad" which is a big ad for the developer but tells us little about what nonsense the guy is up to now.

DAT CRAZY HAIR, THO!

George has gained weight.

This will shock everyone, but I'm the one who bought him that stupid Kindle back when his iPad got "stolen" in broad daylight and he was trying to wheedle a replacement from everyone. Well, I bought him ONE $40 Kindle and somehow he managed to nag and complain about it to Amazon until they kept sending him new ones -- I think he has 5 now.

Shutting down his GoFundMe A YEAR before the convention was an epic and stunning WTF mistake. Maybe if he would've kept it going and not gotten so PRISSY about it, he would've gotten a few more bucks.

He is exhausting.

For my money this was the very best of the Alien Con videos.  He crushes a Chiliburger the size of a hubcab after the arduous pilgrimage to AlienCon. The highlight is at the 22:00 mark where he goes into a state of near ecstasy recounting the "Conga" line of foodstuffs that
would walk by. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw9E7glZJE0

Season 9 Shocker: It appears that Art Bell's legacy has been put on hold by the guy. For a new obsession. It's now Linda Moulton Howe. Sadly, she's been dragged into this mess -- whether she (or any of us, for that matter) likes it or not.

How long before the guy cites her as some "colleague" who "corresponds" with him about ETs and UFOs and such? Seeking his advice? Then comes another "personal friend" reference from the guy, perhaps, and that will just about say it all. How long before he claims she owes him some appearance on one of her gigs? Then feel betrayed when he doesn't get it? 

Quote from: Here We Go Again on June 22, 2018, 03:48:54 PM
RE: "Live Stream - Cameleon Live for iPad"

That's because ALL of the live videos share that exact name. I hope the guy figures out how to "activate" certain features in the live-streaming app. Like figuring out what name to give each episode video. That would assist the audience greatly.

But, for now, every video is "Live Stream - Cameleon Live for iPad" which is a big ad for the developer but tells us little about what nonsense the guy is up to now.
IF your were a REAL FAT FALKIE FRIEND...
YOU would pay a visit to Casa Senda and HELP FAT FALKIE fix this issue !

Quote from: Here We Go Again on June 22, 2018, 04:00:40 PM
Season 9 Shocker: It appears that Art Bell's legacy has been put on hold by the guy. For a new obsession. It's now Linda Moulton Howe. Sadly, she's been dragged into this mess -- whether she (or any of us, for that matter) likes it or not.

How long before the guy cites her as some "colleague" who "corresponds" with him about ETs and UFOs and such? Seeking his advice? Then comes another "personal friend" reference from the guy, perhaps, and that will just about say it all. How long before he claims she owes him some appearance on one of her gigs? Then feel betrayed when he doesn't get it?
I am now wondering IF FAT FALKIE allowed Linda to get a glimpse of his CORED OUT ASSHOLE,
knowing Linda has seen first hand what has happened to other FAT COWS ?

Quote from: paladin1991 on June 22, 2018, 03:22:21 PM
who took care of the kitties while he was gone?  They all went back to their own homes and rightful owners?  Samsquatch ate them? 

https://youtu.be/QP8oefq52t4
my guess is Talkie clued the Hacienda feral cat population in concerning slow Kathy...
hide kitties
run kitties
the always hungry kitty eating slow Kathy, the samsquatch, is coming !

GravitySucks

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 22, 2018, 02:27:53 PM
That was sarcasm.

And nope. I haven't given him a dime or a gift or a damn thing since before I was Fallen. That Kindle was from back in the day. Somewhere in the depths of this thread, we thought it would be funny to send him a cheap Kindle when he wanted us to send him an iPad.

You don’t have to explain yourself.

But I could use an iPad.

Quote from: FallenSeraph on June 22, 2018, 02:27:53 PM
That was sarcasm.

I recall you telling him it was to help with his clutter problems because it would hold all his books.

But in your heart you may have done it for the laughs. It certainly is not a thing I would send for lols but we all have different ideas on how to prank the dumbass.

Jojo

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 22, 2018, 03:50:41 PM
For my money this was the very best of the Alien Con videos.  He crushes a Chiliburger the size of a hubcab after the arduous pilgrimage to AlienCon. The highlight is at the 22:00 mark where he goes into a state of near ecstasy recounting the "Conga" line of foodstuffs that
would walk by. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw9E7glZJE0
Maybe the highlight is at the end where he faces the camera blowing his nose omg!

He lets his chili burger cool for like 10 minutes before eating it????

WHAT IS THAT NEON thing with Art Bell's photo on it?

He has his handsome moments a lot of the time.  But, handsome is as handsome does...on camera, ugh!

Fourteen

GravitySucks

Quote from: 14 on June 22, 2018, 06:46:24 PM
Maybe the highlight is at the end where he faces the camera blowing his nose omg!

He has his handsome moments a lot of the time.  But, handsome is as handsome does...on camera, ugh!

Fourteen

Did you miss the part where he spilled the large order of fries (must have been 100 of them) on the floor at CVS and picked them hp to eat them because of the 30 second rule?

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 22, 2018, 07:15:19 PM
Did you miss the part where he spilled the large order of fries (must have been 100 of them) on the floor at CVS and picked them hp to eat them because of the 30 second rule?

Which also means he bought the burger prior to going into CVS and then went on walk-about on the way back to the Hotel. 
That stuff had to have been beyond cold by the time he staggered back to the room

GravitySucks

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on June 22, 2018, 07:18:30 PM
Which also means he bought the burger prior to going into CVS and then went on walk-about on the way back to the Hotel. 
That stuff had to have been beyond cold by the time he staggered back to the room

After 3 TV dinners, a pot pie and at least one cinnamon bun.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 22, 2018, 07:28:00 PM
what about the two or three packages (2 to 3 POUNDS) of bologna he bought to take to aliencon ?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 22, 2018, 07:33:24 PM
what about the two or three packages (2 to 3 POUNDS) of bologna he bought to take to aliencon ?

He said he ate everything he took on the train. It was 12 hours.

Norm

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 22, 2018, 07:34:39 PM
He said he ate everything he took on the train. It was 12 hours.

12 very long bumpy hours. Hunger was always haunting him. It reminded him of a time he was arrested for breaking and entering. He wrote:

"I no longer will respect the police after today. Harassed and treated like crap. I was on my way to eat & I went to a nearby Popeyes Chicken but they were closed so I broke in & waited inside. Well, this chicken hating cop arrived and decided to arrest me for no reason. I was only waiting the bastards"

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 22, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

QuoteCoffee.....  Water.....  Candy Bars..... Sandwiches.....   Potato Chips.....  Doughnut Holes.....    I was goin' crazy!

littlechris

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on June 22, 2018, 04:05:49 PM
IF your were a REAL FAT FALKIE FRIEND...
YOU would pay a visit to Casa Senda and HELP FAT FALKIE fix this issue !

I'm still waiting for Yorkie Pud and Laura to go pay the fat cunt a visit.

SergeantMajor

Quote from: 14 on June 22, 2018, 06:46:24 PM

Fourteen

HEY! Fat Fuck! Stop talking with your fucking mouth full of food!!!

Lilith

Quote from: SergeantMajor on June 22, 2018, 08:29:19 PM
HEY! Fat Fuck! Stop talking with your fucking mouth full of food!!!

Oh, I know, and when he's close to the mic, you can hear him chewing.