• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I about died...

Started by lnrrgb, April 11, 2008, 03:11:53 PM

lnrrgb

when he faux pas'd "shroud of turin", as yes...you can guess, "shroud of urine"... :) SO DAMN FUNNY!!! I missed his apology after the break, so I'll have to go find a clip of it.

Max

davboz

That is wonderfully Noory.

MV/Liberace!

i'm soon going to begin working on an interface where you guys can upload an audio clip up to maybe a minute or 2 in length which will automatically appear within the playlist of an embedded player on this site for all to hear.  you'll simply direct people to "clip 1 or 2 etc." when referencing a moment in the show.  it'll be killer.

MV/Liberace!

i found this in the chat interface from a stream listener using the Streamer program.  i have no idea what date this show aired, but this is an exchange between art and a caller...

caller: a clown appeared in the door.
Art: a clown?
caller: yes.
Art: You should be calling George with this.

HAHA i wish i could know which show the listener was hearing this on so i could hear this exchange for myself.

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on July 28, 2008, 10:42:52 AM
i found this in the chat interface from a stream listener using the Streamer program.  i have no idea what date this show aired, but this is an exchange between art and a caller...

HAHA i wish i could know which show the listener was hearing this on so i could hear this exchange for myself.

ROFL. I can just imagine the exchange between George and the caller instead.

caller: a clown appeared in the door

George: "IN" the door?

caller: No, it was..

George: You know, I have termites in my door sometimes. I always found the best way to exterminate them is by humming a soft sharp C tone into the wood. I learned that from a Native American shaman we had on once.

caller: Interesting.....so, to continue my-

George: Do you like bowling?

caller: Um..yes, sure..but..I'm talking about a clown here.

George: Fantastic! I love the circus!

EvB

Quote from: Pirate King Atomsk on July 28, 2008, 10:56:19 AM

caller: Um..yes, sure..but..I'm talking about a clown here.

George: Fantastic! I love the circus!

Actually, the joke here is that George has a phobia about clowns.  It's not an unusual one - but it's hilarious to hear him go on about it.

Quote from: EvB on July 28, 2008, 11:04:46 AM

Actually, the joke here is that George has a phobia about clowns.  It's not an unusual one - but it's hilarious to hear him go on about it.

That just goes to show how often I listen to GN's shows. lol. But now that you mention it, I think I may have heard him talk about that before and forgot about it. George's fears I know of so far:

1. Clowns

2. Coincidences

3. Paying attention.

cthulhubunny

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on July 28, 2008, 10:42:52 AM

It was one of the Ghost to Ghost shows.. Mid 90s? can't remember :( Next time I hear a good quote in there I'll make note of the show date.

MV/Liberace!

i don't think george even hosted for the first time until around 2000.

cthulhubunny

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on July 29, 2008, 09:44:04 AM
i don't think george even hosted for the first time until around 2000.

Well cool - that narrows it down to 6 shows.. It wasn't the 2007 Ghost to Ghost so it has to be 2001-2006..

Max

I heard that show, but I can not remember which one it was.

Corona Kitty

These old threads are something else.