• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 17, 2018, 10:33:34 AM
Do you believe that Donald is suddenly, magically 6'3" and 239 pounds?  If so, I have a short bus to sell you.

I don't care. I don't spend the majority of my time obsessing over whether he has two scoops of ice cream or not. Maybe you should try getting a life.

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 10:18:40 AM
Does everyone in Canada ride the short bus? ???

Its odd the amount of time these leftwing idiots from other countries spend here talking about the US. They don’t live here. They never listened to Art Bell, who was conservative. Their lack of information makes our uninformed lemmings look slightly more informed. Is there some loser message board in their countries titled “re: insert our irrelevant leader here” that a bunch of ‘Mericans are flooding with their ignorance?

Yes can I please spend my days on a an irrelevent message board in BFE discussing a country and it’s irrelevant leader who I know nothing about.

Are we surprised by their ignorance? No. The world wide MSmedia, Reuters, BBC, and others, are far more corrupt than the joke the US MSM is.

If the worthless leftwing protests we’ve seen the last decade are bought and paid for, it’s safe to say some of the “leftwing world citizens” who grace the pages of Bellgab are bought and paid for too. One in particular spends entire days here. Wtf for? Soros wastes his money on everything else, why else would these clowns be here? Senda? Paid for or not, their constant presence is sad and pathetic. Their anger and wasted efforts do provide for some great laughs.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 10:44:54 AM
I don't care. I don't spend the majority of my time obsessing over whether he has two scoops of ice cream or not. Maybe you should try getting a life.

Says the basement dweller who spends 20 hours a day on here.  ;D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 10:44:54 AM
Maybe you should try getting a life.

He could borrow yours, it's not as if you're using it.

(Fake) physician heal thyself!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 17, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

You would know all about me. How's your fake wife? ::)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 17, 2018, 11:02:53 AM
Its odd the amount of time these leftwing idiots from other countries spend here talking about the US. They don’t live here. They never listened to Art Bell, (The great stalker hunter) who was conservative.(Is he dead?) Their lack of information makes our uninformed lemmings look slightly more informed. Is there some loser message board in their countries titled “re: insert our irrelevant leader here” that a bunch of ‘Mericans are flooding with their ignorance?

Yes can I please spend my days on a an irrelevent message board in BFE discussing a country and it’s irrelevant leader who I know nothing about.

Are we surprised by their ignorance? No. The world wide MSmedia, Reuters, BBC, and others, are far more corrupt than the joke the US MSM is.

If the worthless leftwing protests we’ve seen the last decade are bought and paid for, it’s safe to say some of the “leftwing world citizens” who grace the pages of Bellgab are bought and paid for too. One in particular spends entire days here. Wtf for? Soros wastes his money on everything else, why else would these clowns be here? Senda? Paid for or not, their constant presence is sad and pathetic. Their anger and wasted efforts do provide for some great laughs.

Blah blah blah train sets..blah blah..blah...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 17, 2018, 11:08:06 AM
He could borrow yours, it's not as if you're using it.

(Fake) physician heal thyself!

I'm just fine. It's you idiots that are suffering from a cognitive deficiency. I'm guess brain damage.

Dr. MD MD

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 11:08:53 AM
You would know all about me. How's your fake wife? ::)

Its in your stats how long you spend on here and the frequency you post in any 24 hours...Most post in bursts, but you post through the day and night.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 11:09:42 AM
I'm just fine. It's you idiots that are suffering from a cognitive deficiency. I'm guess brain damage.

Stable genius...you have all the best words..  ::)

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 11:09:42 AM
I'm guess brain damage.

I'll just let that one stand there to be admired. Sick burn, daddy.

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 17, 2018, 11:07:04 AM

Over 25,000 posts! 

The Trump Cult is powerful, it seems.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 17, 2018, 11:11:03 AM
Its in your stats how long you spend on here and the frequency you post in any 24 hours...Most post in bursts, but you post through the day and night.

So? I have mobile devices and multiple computers. It's often hours between posts. Anyway, all of this is just some really lame attempt to try to insult me. It's not working. The problem is you have no credibility and are an ass. So, why would I care what you think or have the slightest motivation to try to impress you?! I assure you I don't.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 17, 2018, 11:15:07 AM
Over 25,000 posts! 

The Trump Cult is powerful, it seems.

Speaking of cults, how's the Muslim invasion of your country going? :D

Tinfoil_Helm

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 11:17:03 AM
Speaking of cults, how's the Muslim invasion of your country going? :D

"It's an outrage that Google doesn't want to associate with this totally normal site!"

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 11:15:48 AM
So? I have mobile devices and multiple computers. It's often hours between posts. Anyway, all of this is just some really lame attempt to try to insult me. It's not working. The problem is you have no credibility and are an ass. So, why would I care what you think or have the slightest motivation to try to impress you?! I assure you I don't.

No-one..and I mean NO-ONE could possibly insult you more than you disgrace yourself barbie. You do care what I think; The vacuous bluster (the latest a couple of days ago) you were going to put me on ignore but don't is testament to that.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Tinfoil_Helm on January 17, 2018, 11:18:12 AM
"It's an outrage that Google doesn't want to associate with this totally normal site!"

Non sequitur. I asked how the Muslim invasion of your country is going?  :D

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 11:15:48 AM

That would carry more weight if you hadn't spend the first couple of sentences demonstrating that you DO care what he thinks, or you wouldn't try to justify yourself.

It seems that MD stands for 'Multiple Devices', and not 'Mongoloid Dickhead' after all.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 11:19:29 AM
Non sequitur. I asked how the Muslim invasion of your country is going?  :D

Never stops you barbie..

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 17, 2018, 11:18:42 AM
No-one..and I mean NO-ONE could possibly insult you more than you disgrace yourself barbie. You do care what I think; The vacuous bluster (the latest a couple of days ago) you were going to put me on ignore but don't is testament to that.

Yawn! ::)

I know what you're really saying is Please, Doc, stop posting because you're too effective and make to much sense!

Umm...how about NO! ;D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: SredniVashtar on January 17, 2018, 11:19:59 AM
That would carry more weight if you hadn't spend the first couple of sentences demonstrating that you DO care what he thinks, or you wouldn't try to justify yourself.

It seems that MD stands for 'Multiple Devices', and not 'Mongoloid Dickhead' after all.

The focus group and feasibility study decided that 'Mongoloid Dickhead' would stand. I wanted Mangy dickwipe, or Mutant cunt (which was thrown out because cunt begins with C-fucking spelling police) but 'Mongoloid Dickhead' stands.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

I know what you're really saying is Please, Doc, stop posting because you're too effective and make to much sense!

Umm...how about NO! ;D

No...I'm pointing out I'm in your head, otherwise you'd put me on ignore, like you said you would. ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 17, 2018, 11:22:51 AM

The focus group and feasibility study decided that 'Mongoloid Dickhead' would stand. I wanted Mangy dickwipe, or Mutant cunt (which was thrown out because cunt begins with C-fucking spelling police) but 'Mongoloid Dickhead' stands.

No, keep it up...really! This is great stuff for when I want to show people the true nature of Democrats and how completely vile they really are. :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 11:24:45 AM
No, keep it up...really! This is great stuff for when I want to show people the true nature of Democrats and how completely vile they really are. :D

But you don't know any people so how does that work?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 17, 2018, 11:28:17 AM
But you don't know any people so how does that work?

Yeah, like that! It really demonstrates what a piece of shit you are.  :D

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 11:29:35 AM
Yeah, like that! It really demonstrates what a piece of shit you are.  :D

I see. Me pointing out you're a lonely basement dwelling dole waller isn't fair to you? The Trump playbook..IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 17, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

Umm...how about NO! ;D

Is that really what you think?  Mega Delusional

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 17, 2018, 11:32:22 AM
I see. Me pointing out you're a lonely basement dwelling dole waller isn't fair to you? The Trump playbook..IT'S NOT FAIR!!!

No, the fact that all you can do is insult people. It denotes an inner weakness but it's all you got.  :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T575Pbo4eWM

TigerLily

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 17, 2018, 11:32:22 AM

Oh my God. That picture is Mucho Disturbing. Who was it called the White House a daycare center?