• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

LadyFish

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on October 14, 2018, 11:15:30 AM

in the great forum war of 2018, this feels right to me.   There a good things about the other place but Senda's home is here................

Since Bellgab  is home, and a “safe space” for Falkie confessions, I was the one that sent Falkie the bricks and apparently attempted to kill Falkie, his cats and also Kathy’s cats by glueing children’s plastic crafting gems on them.   Best use of leftover Vacation Bible School crafting supplies ever!

ONeill

Quote from: LadyFish on October 14, 2018, 02:31:48 PM
Since Bellgab  is home, and a “safe space” for Falkie confessions, I was the one that sent Falkie the bricks and apparently attempted to kill Falkie, his cats and also Kathy’s cats by glueing children’s plastic crafting gems on them.   Best use of leftover Vacation Bible School crafting supplies ever!

Praise LadyFish!

ONeill

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 02:28:37 PM
Yup  :)

... and Liberace promised no more breaks for at least another 9 years.

Let's hope so. After all, all that money from Fifi was supposed to run Bellgab forever.

Lilith

I thought they were absolutely stunning! 

I was watching a long wrap up show from James The Lesser and it was fun. But I could not help thinking “is that all there is?” The guy he was talking about sounded dumb, like he thought being called verbose meant he had a large vocabulary. However he did not even land in Falkie’s league.
Falkie recently said that he had high blood pressure but the doctor gave him pills that cured it. I did not think it even ranked on the Falkie stupid scale.

This guy is entering a whole new world.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 14, 2018, 02:46:48 PM
I was watching a long wrap up show from James The Lesser and it was fun. But I could not help thinking “is that all there is?” The guy he was talking about sounded dumb, like he thought being called verbose meant he had a large vocabulary. However he did not even land in Falkie’s league.
Falkie recently said that he had high blood pressure but the doctor gave him pills that cured it. I did not think it even ranked on the Falkie stupid scale.

Our guy is the Jack Nicklaus of fuck-ups. All these idiots can't rival Senda for depth of idiocy, ineptitude and sheer unpleasantness.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 14, 2018, 02:46:48 PM

Is James The Lesser a Bellgabber?  Does he know about this thread?

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 03:03:49 PM
Is James The Lesser a Bellgabber?  Does he know about this thread?

James is not a Bellgabers so you will not like him.
He made the reaction video that was posted in here. He did show the Falkie fan site in the vid and people have posted about this place in the comments.

I watched a few of his other vids just to see what he does and it is ok. He seems mostly into the gamer world.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 14, 2018, 03:14:01 PM
James is not a Bellgabers so you will not like him.
He made the reaction video that was posted in here. He did show the Falkie fan site in the vid and people have posted about this place in the comments.

I watched a few of his other vids just to see what he does and it is ok. He seems mostly into the gamer world.

I enjoyed his Falkie LOLcow vid so much, that I did look around at his other stuff, but I did not subscribe.

Quote from: brig on October 14, 2018, 03:16:33 PM
I enjoyed his Falkie LOLcow vid so much, that I did look around at his other stuff, but I did not subscribe.

I did not subscribe either but the Momokun stuff got me to look up her chanel and I do say “Daddy likes”.

Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

>happy about dead mom money
>goes to throw out her stuff
>bookcase almost falls on him

It's like she made one last attempt to set things right.

Metron2267

ROTFLOL!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ONeill on October 14, 2018, 02:45:05 PM
Let's hope so. After all, all that money from Fifi was supposed to run Bellgab forever.

She was very generous.

Corona Kitty

Well done

Jackstar

Since Bellgab  is home, and a “safe space” for Falkie confessions,

[attachment=1]

Bill and Chelsea are also welcome here.

3OctaveFart

The lolcow video was good. Even people far removed from the Sendaverse are finding some small way to cash in on his idiocy.

The guy, though, seemed stunned by some of Senda's tamer videos. He hasn't seen the worst of it. My understanding is that the YouTube community played a big part in getting Casio incarcerated. Maybe it can help get George committed, and under supervised care where he belongs.

ONeill

It is just unbelievable what an absolute mountain of dog shit Senda is.

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 23, 2014, 09:16:51 AM
First of all, Barium Enema brain, I did not know it was illegal to continue to use the card at the time, no matter what YOU may think about it. I was sending in payments every month on the card and I have the bank statements and card statements to show it. I also did not know that I wasn't suppose to use the card. I didn't find that out for some time & stopped using the card. Kathy was IN my Mothers apartment on multiple occasiopns when my Mother gave me authorization to be on her Sears, Macy's, Penney's and Nordstrom cards as well over the years. The only thing I bought with those is some cookware, bedding , clothes and a bicycle. I was using none of those in the years before her death and when I did make purchases I went to the mall the next month and made payment in full on the purchases except for the bicycle which she had me buy as a birthday gift.

I didn't write the ebook on what to do to settle an estate but intend to do so one day. There are articles on this all over the place as well.

I had her permission to use the card while she was alive. I was also an authorized user on her Citibank card for years ( $ 19 K ) as well as her Discover card and could have taken enough in cash advances to move out of this tiny apartment into a house AND bought a NEW Prius.

Instead I spent several months going to her 7 banks and informing them that she had died. I did get small sums from those accounts, offered some to my sister  (1/2 ). She said she didn't want it or need it and told me to keep it.

Believe what you will. Twist the truth as you see it. But I made payments on the only card I was using.

I spent 3 full days from 8 am to as late as 8 pm calling all her credit accounts, informed them of her death and cut up the cards. She had 22 credit cards with limits as high as $ 30K. I could have easily charged that on her Citibank card alone.

But I didn't, so shut the hell up.

ONeill

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 14, 2018, 03:50:43 PM
>happy about dead mom money
>goes to throw out her stuff
>bookcase almost falls on him

It's like she made one last attempt to set things right.

She was likely trying to make amends to the human kind for failing to drown Senda in a bucket. Too little, too late.

Jackstar

Jackstar

[attachment=1,msg1267415]

QuoteJulian Assange banned from political activity by Ecuador embassy and ordered to take care of his cat
WikiLeaks founder must also clean the bathroom, says memo
"

[attachment=2,msg1267415]

At long last, we're finally getting somewhere.
I just love it when a plan comes together.

Quote from: Jackstar on October 15, 2018, 12:13:23 PM
911weather.gif

And here I was thinking I had a Ryan Dawson tier awareness of all things 9/11.

Metron2267

Council of Worlds drilled the ISS's hole and took down the last launch...they say...it's a complex situation... :-X

Jackstar

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 17, 2018, 03:36:23 PM
Council of Worlds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySxblakGdoM

I was actually looking for the scene, where he walks past the place where he was banned and yells, "CUNTS!!!" at the doorway, but--sadly, unavailable.
This will have to do.

SredniVashtar

I don't know if anyone has seen the show Mindhunter, but there's an uncanny resemblance to Senda. They're both fat bags of shit who were nagged by their mothers. The only difference being that Kemper hacked his mum's head off and mouth-fucked her, while Senda continually bitches about his on endless YT  vids. Apart from this minor difference they could be brothers.