• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of gnooryblows

Started by gnooryblows, December 17, 2016, 02:54:12 PM

albrecht

Quote from: benisthing01 :DD on December 29, 2016, 11:13:11 PM
(((DARA SILVERMAN))), Support Trainer and Racial Justice Organizer

(((Dara Silverman))) is an organizer, writer, and trainer who has been building movements for social justice for over 20 years. As the former National Coordinator of Showing Up for Racial Justice (SURJ), Dara built out the biggest US national network of white people taking action for racial justice and raised over $500,000 for Black-led organizing. She currently offers anti-racism consulting and training to organizations and leaders.

EVERY FUCKING TIME!
We need to pass a law(s,) at the national, state, and local level, that no public funds go into these organizations rackets ESPECIALLY in our schools. What a waste of money and I think if you look at a comparison of how our students compare in academic tests versus other countries one would find a strong coorelation to all the SJW stuff being taught in our public schools and the lowering of our marks across the board. A nephew told me a few years ago that "they spend more time in anti-bullying and 'no place for hate' classes than math."
If these leftist idiots want to promote, and make $$ from each other, on this stuff it should be privately done and only in private schools. No more government grants, funding in schools, required class in college, etc.

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 29, 2016, 11:18:14 PM
It's pretty bad out there. If you have 20 minutes you can hear how much it has changed in just two years.

Safe Spaces â€" Sam Harris and Jonathan Haidt on the Disturbing Trend of Vindictive Protectiveness

https://youtu.be/K92rOsjyLBs
Fucking scary.
I knew there was an organized agenda for decades but now with the social media and the linking up of the ridiculous claims and spread of what must only be called a virus is scary. I'm just amazed that people have bought into it. But, I think, hopefully it is imploding on itself? As we see in the fight between leftists and SJWs between who are the most oppressed, the odd phenomena of them supporting radical Islam and immigration from 3rd World Countries (when they would often be the first to have their throat slit or be raped, or just more misogyny,) and this weird idea that college is not for challenging ideas- the very anti-thesis of a "liberal education." But he seems to think not because it spreading now so quickly.

ps: I like his idea, and have mentioned, that the cause, or at least one, is the way children are raised and all the "threats" out there due to cable tv showing every incident of child abduction or danger versus allowing kids to play, ride bikes, have fights, etc without parents always hovering.

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on December 29, 2016, 11:38:24 PM
I knew there was an organized agenda for decades but just amazed that people have bought into it. But, I think, hopefully it is imploding on itself? As we see in the fight between leftists and SJWs between who are the most oppressed, the odd phenomena of them supporting radical Islam and immigration from 3rd World Countries (when they would often be the first to have their throat slit or be raped, or just more misogyny,) and this weird idea that college is not for challenging ideas- the very anti-thesis of a "liberal education."
ps: I like his idea, and have mentioned, that the cause, or at least one, is the way children are raised and all the "threats" out there due to cable tv showing every incident of child abduction or danger versus allowing kids to play, ride bikes, have fights, etc without parents always hovering.
That idea struck me as pertinent as well. I grew up without bike helmets; I managed to walk to elementary school etc. And the neighborhood had a lot of stay-at-home moms who could whip any of our asses at any given time. But things are swinging way too much over to the left.

Actually that was just an excerpt from a longer podcast here:

https://www.samharris.org/podcast/item/evolving-minds

I found it to be worth two hours of my time. We can thank Adam Curry of the NoAgenda podcast for pointing these guys out.

www.noagendashow.com Go Podcasting!

albrecht

Quote from: Ciardelo on December 29, 2016, 11:49:38 PM
That idea struck me as pertinent as well. I grew up without bike helmets; I managed to walk to elementary school etc. And the neighborhood had a lot of stay-at-home moms who could whip any of our asses at any given time. But things are swinging way too much over to the left.

Actually that was just an excerpt from a longer podcast here:

https://www.samharris.org/podcast/item/evolving-minds

I found it to be worth two hours of my time. We can thank Adam Curry of the NoAgenda podcast for pointing these guys out.

www.noagendashow.com Go Podcasting!
Thanks. Yeah, you know actual medical papers have been written about how so much more allergies etc because children aren't allowed to 'get dirty,' the urbanization of children versus growing up in the country/farm, the phenomena (for awhile, changed now) about not breast-feeding but using formula, even some (some more fringe) about over use of antibiotics, fever reducers, etc for minor ailments. Healthy, strong adults come from "stuff" that happens in childhood (to wit: chicken-pox much worse in adults than when you get it as kids. I was "given it" because the moms, now called stay-at-home moms, would talk and if a kid had it would bring their kids over to "play" and get it- on purpose. CPS would likely arrest them now!) I'm all for safety- to an extent. But we are swinging way too far on caution and fear and jeopardizing whole generations. How will a person, now, dealing with the real world of business, war, relationships, global trade, etc respond when only our countries (mainly) are doing this stuff? Negoiate a contract or be in court and be 'tiggered' and need a 'time out?' Be stressed because an assembly line broke down, and the product must be shipped, and need a 'safe space?' Etc. It is absurd.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: benisthing01 :DD on December 29, 2016, 10:46:38 PM
ugly, disgusting Whoopi Goldberg lookin' motherfuckers

You and batshitblows would shit yourselves if a woman older than 25 paid you any attention that didn't involve them dialing 911.

Have either of you seen a grown woman without any clothes on who wasn't in a magazine you'd stuck the pages together?

I think I'm going to go Amish and close myself off from the outside world.  That is except for Bellgab.  Too many mentally ill people calling the shots these days.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2016, 01:42:02 PM
You and batshitblows would shit yourselves if a woman older than 25 paid you any attention that didn't involve them dialing 911.

Have either of you seen a grown woman without any clothes on who wasn't in a magazine you'd stuck the pages together?

Pages get stuck together?  Really, pud? How? You sound like a man with some experience in that.  Please explain.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2016, 02:10:59 PM
Pages get stuck together?  Really, pud? How? You sound like a man with some experience in that.  Please explain.

When I was young (14-15) or so, and a friend's friend found some dirty magazines behind his dad's bedside cabinet and shared them around. We steamed the pages apart so we could stick them back together again, then... (cont: pp94)

But that was forty years ago, and I later discovered women. Real ones. Unlike the two above.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2016, 02:19:27 PM
When I was young (14-15) or so, and a friend's friend found some dirty magazines behind his dad's bedside cabinet and shared them around. We steamed the pages apart so we could stick them back together again, then... (cont: pp94)

But that was forty years ago, and I later discovered women. Real ones. Unlike the two above.

Well-said.  I had the same problem with some magazines I found in the house one time.  lol.  Actually they were mine but I think my brother borrowed them and proceeded to mess them up. Yuck.  I made sure to never do that myself.

gnooryblows

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 30, 2016, 02:26:17 PM
Well-said.  I had the same problem with some magazines I found in the house one time.  lol.  Actually they were mine but I think my brother borrowed them and proceeded to mess them up. Yuck.  I made sure to never do that myself.

One time when I was a kid I stuck my dick a vacuum cleaner hose attachment because I heard the kids at school talking about how good it was "getting your dick sucked" but then I found rather painfully that's not how it works.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 30, 2016, 02:50:53 PM
One time when I was a kid I stuck my dick a vacuum cleaner hose attachment because I heard the kids at school talking about how good it was "getting your dick sucked" but then I found rather painfully that's not how it works.

After the tenth time did you give it up as a lost cause?  :-\

Ciardelo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on December 30, 2016, 03:04:17 PM
After the tenth time did you give it up as a lost cause?  :-\
Ten times! That's some kind of tantric shit right there.

gnooryblows

Used to be I was the bum. I was the hippie. I was the one saying stupid shit like "give everyone a chance". "Shouldn't judge someone by the color of their skin". "So what if somebody wants to bone another man in the ass? Don't judge them for it!". Used to be I was the open minded one. Used to be I was just some dumb dirty kid who didn't concern himself with the worlds politics and its issues. Just take care of myself and try not to be a dick. That was my thing.

And the world was the opposite. The world was openly racist. The world didn't really like the gays. The world was bigoted and judgmental back then, I thought. The world knew that blacks were dangerous. The world knew so much more than I did back then. The world kept itself together. I may still technically disagree with a lot of what the world was back then, but it was BETTER than what the world is now.

I miss the days when I was the stupid faggot who didn't know what was going on. Now the world has become the stupid faggot and I've become the one in the know. I've become the one cursed to watch the fall whilst the zealots pray to their secular god for an absolution that will never come. I've become the one cursed to endure the bigotry of ideas. I've become the one cursed to endure the persecution of ideas, feelings, points of view and opinions that this world has begun to wrought upon its dissidents.

I've gone from being the one saying "give everyone a chance" to being the one that is shunned by the color of my skin and my gender and my sexuality.

I didn't judge people for being racist or bigoted back then though. I didn't judge anyone on anything and I know that some racism is normal and healthy.

And the funny part is, these people, these "progressives" or "SJWs", I know their type and they're the same ones who back in the 1990s would have been condemning all of these groups they say they're "protecting" in the name of Jesus Christ. They're religious zealots of the New World Order secular religion. They're hive minds. No different from the Tipper Gores of the 90's who seeked to take the platform from the dissidents. In some cases, even some of the people I know from back then have become secular "SJW's" today.

It's the draw of the power that society bestows, in the form of social currency, upon its acolytes that uphold the tenets of its secular religion.

But christianity was better than the secular religion that we have now. At least there was a soul to it. At least it gave people something personal they could adopt and hold on to. Something that at least had a genuinely decent core to it. As wrong as it was. As much of a perversion as it was. It was better than what we have now and I miss those days.

I miss the days when the world was able to hold itself together and I was just a stupid nothing, happy in my ignorance.

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2016, 01:01:56 AM
I've gone from being the one saying "give everyone a chance" to being the one that is shunned by the color of my skin and my gender and my sexuality.
I know what you mean. I used to feel incensed when I felt that someone was being treated badly for their race or gender (especially as I am a woman), but these days it seems like it is open season on white men. However, if you defend someone who is white then you are labeled a "racist". Extra points if you can also get them to say you are "misogynist".

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on December 31, 2016, 04:25:24 PM
I know what you mean. I used to feel incensed when I felt that someone was being treated badly for their race or gender (especially as I am a woman), but these days it seems like it is open season on white men. However, if you defend someone who is white then you are labeled a "racist". Extra points if you can also get them to say you are "misogynist".

I'm a lesbian I think.  :-\

gnooryblows

I've seen those memes about Keanu being a 500 year old immortal. And Nicholas Cage. And John Travolta. And so many others. Well, I was looking through some old pictures of Albert Einstein and all of the sudden it struck me like a lightening bolt!

ItsOver

Quote from: gnooryblows on December 31, 2016, 06:26:34 PM
I've seen those memes about Keanu being a 500 year old immortal. And Nicholas Cage. And John Travolta. And so many others. Well, I was looking through some old pictures of Albert Einstein and all of the sudden it struck me like a lightening bolt!

Did Al like dogs?

gnooryblows

I try to make them good but everyone always hates them or doesn't comment. Why? Does my superior intellelect intimidate you?

mikuthing01

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 01, 2017, 12:21:46 AM
I try to make them good but everyone always hates them or doesn't comment. Why? Does my superior intellelect intimidate you?

you said mai waifu wuz shit ~desu

I like your style, dude. I wish you wouldn't cuss so much...

mikuthing01

Quote from: rekcuf on January 01, 2017, 12:29:14 AM
I like your style, dude. I wish you wouldn't cuss so much...

and shit talk mai waifu

K_Dubb

Your sparkling personality shows us up as the brutish, hooting dullards we are.