• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

pate

Add water to DIRT and you have prawn-feed?

1964kid

I believe this Area 51 charade is being done for one of two reasons: 1). Heather Wade wants to give up the show so she goes to Area 51 and is never heard from again. 2). Art wants to return to hosting and takes over when Heather disappears.  Personally, I think it is #1. It a classic, fabricated set-up story like the stalker.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 1964kid on April 03, 2018, 10:30:16 PM
I believe this Area 51 charade is being done for one of two reasons: 1). Heather Wade wants to give up the show so she goes to Area 51 and is never heard from again. 2). Art wants to return to hosting and takes over when Heather disappears.  Personally, I think it is #1. It a classic, fabricated set-up story like the stalker.

Or 3) Art has been ordered back to work by the deep state in a last ditch effort because things are going so badly for them and he is a master at fleecing us. ;)

cyclosp214

Quote from: 1964kid on April 03, 2018, 10:30:16 PM

I really hope that's the case I can't stand listening to her If are doesn't come back The show needs to die.

Art's post was curious enough for me to come back to bg to check it out. She's definately playing out an Art esque angle here.

Hope everyone is well. Glad to see this place is still around. Seems like my name reverted back to the original name.

ASC/Crash

damon

Is the ratings dropping for midnight in the desert? if so, is this the reason that Heather is doing this stunt?? Or is heather using this to leave Midnight in the desert so falkie could take over?

pate

Quote from: damon on April 03, 2018, 10:45:26 PM
Is the ratings dropping for midnight in the desert? if so, is this the reason that Heather is doing this stunt?? Or is heather using this to leave Midnight in the desert so falkie could take over?

Drooping, sah.  Drooping.

https://www.youtube.co m/watch?v=aCN2__mzmrg

damon

Heather just talked about her user name here

cyclosp214

My guess is they're dropping big-time I listened for the first two weeks When she started Couldn't stand it so I stopped Listening Started listening About two weeks ago And It seems like the same Six or seven collars Calling in every night.

I'm giving the show a shot tonight.  I sorta like this Dark Waters dude.

pate

M..I..W..C..I..L..S..?..A..I..S..Cal.t.

unh, gooky blob>?

ediot: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JphDdGV2TU

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 03, 2018, 11:03:10 PM
I'm giving the show a shot tonight.  I sorta like this Dark Waters dude.
Dark Waters guy is fun. Not listening but his stuff is fun. I've experienced blackouts n odd things in NOLA n LA in general. Ha. And some weird n even political/conspiracy? (Finding a brown enevlope with printed pages, several  of same, with copies of some ID by a, now, removed Momument. So weird. Wandering post MardiGras blackout n prisoners had cleaned streets and I was meandering back and i saw some brown envelope sorta high up and grabbed.

Holy shit! She sounds like Kermit The Frog now!

Quote from: albrecht on April 03, 2018, 11:28:20 PM
Dark Waters guy is fun. Not listening but his stuff is fun. I've experienced blackouts n odd things in NOLA n LA in general. Ha. And some weird n even political/conspiracy? (Finding a brown enevlope with printed pages, several  of same, with copies of some ID by a, now, removed Momument. So weird. Wandering post MardiGras blackout n prisoners had cleaned streets and I was meandering back and i saw some brown envelope sorta high up and grabbed.

Found out that his real first name is James.  He has not divulged his last name yet though.  Probably doesn't want it getting around at his regular job.

Kolchak

Yes, and yes.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ItsOver on April 02, 2018, 04:28:46 PM
Ha!  Fort Rock.  Another BellGab MIA.  I wonder if there's a BellGab heaven.

http://youtu.be/9IEemZ6-LZc

There is no bellgab heaven.. but there is a bellgab hell. Banned to the cornfield by the Evil One

WhiteCrow

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 03, 2018, 01:29:50 PM
Fine, on behalf of American lesbians we don't want her. So it's finally come out she lives in Art's guest house which all of us said so long ago. But I will say this, I want to ride coast on some rich guy's money doing a half ass podcast for years and not have a day job. Where do I sign up? LOL

Hmmmm?  Fundamental flaw in your plan. If  Rich guy is straight or gay what "need" would a lesbian fill? LOL

It's ALL sexual

ponyboysunset

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 04, 2018, 03:59:36 AM
Hmmmm?  Fundamental flaw in your plan. If  Rich guy is straight or gay what "need" would a lesbian fill? LOL

It's ALL sexual
I am proudly a hater. And you're right that would be a flaw if it were really a plan. Humor is what it's all about here considering what a joke this podcast is. I think this whole Area 51 thing is a stunt, much like the stalker. They could easily get out of the show but I don't think that is their greedy plan. I think this is classic Art doing another 'I might fill in, subscribe sign up to find out'. Then again most people can't type a complete sentence these days so it's quite possible Heather has an army of really stupid listeners. Everyone knows there isn't anything at Area 51. Alien lore says they were taken to Wright Patterson if that even happened.

Dr MD, even if Art was at one time a disinfo agent he carries very little weight now. Although if you dig you can find some interesting truth about who he really is and who he really works for. I've said too much. LOL

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 04, 2018, 06:49:50 AM
I am proudly a hater. And you're right that would be a flaw if it were really a plan. Humor is what it's all about here considering what a joke this podcast is. I think this whole Area 51 thing is a stunt, much like the stalker. They could easily get out of the show but I don't think that is their greedy plan. I think this is classic Art doing another 'I might fill in, subscribe sign up to find out'. Then again most people can't type a complete sentence these days so it's quite possible Heather has an army of really stupid listeners. Everyone knows there isn't anything at Area 51. Alien lore says they were taken to Wright Patterson if that even happened.

Dr MD, even if Art was at one time a disinfo agent he carries very little weight now. Although if you dig you can find some interesting truth about who he really is and who he really works for. I've said too much. LOL

Nice to see you back, PBS.  Aw geez, PBS?  You'll be suing me for slander with that crack! :-[  Anyway, I know I'm glad you are back.  You were missed.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 04, 2018, 07:38:57 AM
Nice to see you back, PBS.  Aw geez, PBS?  You'll be suing me for slander with that crack! :-[  Anyway, I know I'm glad you are back.  You were missed.
I don't have money to sue anyone for anything. LOL. Thanks for the warm welcome. I will say this much this thread is actually getting some traction. Lying is the new normal.

Edit: Is Rosegirl producing her show? Inquiring minds want to know and by inquiring minds I mean me. LOL

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 04, 2018, 08:49:30 AM
I don't have money to sue anyone for anything. LOL. Thanks for the warm welcome. I will say this much this thread is actually getting some traction. Lying is the new normal.

Edit: Is Rosegirl producing her show? Inquiring minds want to know and by inquiring minds I mean me. LOL

I don't think so but I've only heard like 3 shows in the last month which is 3 more than I heard the month before.  :-[  She mentioned some other name I believe but she did a shout-out to Lasha one night so they are tight.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: 21st Century Man on April 04, 2018, 08:54:44 AM
I don't think so but I've only heard like 3 shows in the last month which is 3 more than I heard the month before.  She mentioned some other name I believe but she did a shout-out to Lasha one night so they are tight.
Do you know how fucked up that is? You've been on this board a long time. I mean no one here liked Lasha after her last fiasco except maybe white crow. You can even look at Heather's posting history and she too took shots at her. And now they are buddies. Damn how the mighty have fallen. Or Lasha is just a really good weasel? Not sure which. Maybe a little of both? Desperate times call for desperate measures? We need an inside reporter getting us the dirt. And before anyone accuses me of having no life, it's totally true. No need for confirmation. lol

Edit: I have only listened to two shows half way through ever. The first one and one a few months ago after hearing a clip here.

chefist

Quote from: ponyboysunset on April 04, 2018, 08:58:34 AM
Do you know how fucked up that is? You've been on this board a long time. I mean no one here liked Lasha after her last fiasco except maybe white crow. You can even look at Heather's posting history and she too took shots at her. And now they are buddies. Damn how the mighty have fallen. Or Lasha is just a really good weasel? Not sure which. Maybe a little of both? Desperate times call for desperate measures? We need an inside reporter getting us the dirt. And before anyone accuses me of having no life, it's totally true. No need for confirmation. lol

Edit: I have only listened to two shows half way through ever. The first one and one a few months ago after hearing a clip here.

I'll be going up "incognito"...does anyone have an idea on when it will be? I'll go by the name, Harry Johnson.

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on April 04, 2018, 09:13:16 AM
I'll be going up "incognito"...does anyone have an idea on when it will be? I'll go by the name, Harry Johnson.
Best.Codename.Ever.  8)