• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 09:42:43 PM
I would fit that description but I try to stay away from romane from California. Just sayin'.

Texe (correct spelling) Marrs is the Romaine lettuce of the conspiracy world. His theories are full of E. coli.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on December 08, 2018, 04:46:29 PM
I know you seem to simply repost lame memes you find somewhere (at least find clever ones)

You must feel like a man out of time. It's just a *matter* of time before people communicate exclusively through grunts and hieroglyphics ("emo-glyphics?).

albrecht

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 08, 2018, 05:38:56 PM
Texe (correct spelling) Marrs is the Romaine lettuce of the conspiracy world. His theories are full of E. coli.
I'm not sure how his ministry, show, church, or whatever is doing. He still has some decent properties. One place was, sorta, a neighbor. Within a mile at least, not really neighbor. But nice and overlooked the creek. I forget where his other place is, I think more rural.  I think he made most of his money off his book(s) some decades ago when he latched on the evils of the "New-Age" movement when that was hot. And maybe his UT pension. He lost a lot of his fans, I think, when he turned into a typical "it is all the Joose" stuff and decided to go all-in on that branch of conspiracism (relating everything, of course, together into a grand conspiracy with Joose as source.)  Not sure if he ever went full-on "Christian Identity" but closer and that has a limited market and whose circles are notorious for in-fighting, getting imprisoned for other crimes, and forming splinter groups. 
ps: Texe is no relation to Jim. Just an odd coincidence that two famous conspiracy folks have the same last name and are from Texas.

Mika

Hi niggas. I got memo that Bellgab is back and running.
Run niggas run. I will'b watching ya.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 08, 2018, 05:34:59 PM
Some boogeymen are real. Take Hillary (please), for example.

No doubt but they're not under every bed and if they possessed the powers to control people and events ascribed to them by sensationalist authors and filmmakers Hillary would be in the White House and the EU wouldn't be in crisis.  I remember when many Americans thought that the Soviets were ten feet tall and that in the year 2000 every computer in the world was going to crash and airplanes would fall out of the sky.  I can also remember Ed Dames predicting at least ten years ago that a solar kill shot would occur within five years and Alex Jones telling us that UN troops were secretly arriving in the U.S. on a daily basis to disarm Americans and install Oabama as a dictator for life.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 08, 2018, 07:42:51 PM
I remember when many Americans thought that the Soviets where ten feet tall.

Leftists think that modern Russians are ten feet tall. They preferred them when they were commies.

starramus

No I have it in good faith that Comrade Putin is only 5' 7". His stature just seems taller than the Mc Donald.

[attachment=1]

Poopin cheeseburgers to make amerikkka great again!

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: albrecht on December 08, 2018, 06:10:52 PM
I'm not sure how his ministry, show, church, or whatever is doing. He still has some decent properties. One place was, sorta, a neighbor. Within a mile at least, not really neighbor. But nice and overlooked the creek. I forget where his other place is, I think more rural.  I think he made most of his money off his book(s) some decades ago when he latched on the evils of the "New-Age" movement when that was hot. And maybe his UT pension. He lost a lot of his fans, I think, when he turned into a typical "it is all the Joose" stuff and decided to go all-in on that branch of conspiracism (relating everything, of course, together into a grand conspiracy with Joose as source.)  Not sure if he ever went full-on "Christian Identity" but closer and that has a limited market and whose circles are notorious for in-fighting, getting imprisoned for other crimes, and forming splinter groups. 
ps: Texe is no relation to Jim. Just an odd coincidence that two famous conspiracy folks have the same last name and are from Texas.

He's gone from evil rainbows to kosher circles. I recall those New Age books from my childhood. They read like they're written by and for schizophrenics. If schizophrenia was contagious, his screeds would be contagions.

starramus

Imagine having a real leader like Vladimir Putin rather than a junk tv star.  Dance Vlad dance!

https://youtu.be/OSHaVH9HhfI

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 08, 2018, 07:53:31 PM
Leftists think that modern Russians are ten feet tall. They preferred them when they were commies.

True that.

Gd5150

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 08, 2018, 07:53:31 PM

Yep. Now they fap to thoughts of Red China. No free speech. No free press. No 2nd amendment. Visions of censorship dancing in demokkkrats heads. Who do you think makes their wet dream Amazon possible. Poor ignorant bastards.

Oh look there’s another one, staranus is back. And we have another lemming wallpaper right on schedule.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 08, 2018, 08:14:46 PM
Yep. Now they fap to thoughts of Red China. No free speech. No free press. No 2nd amendment. Visions of censorship dancing in demokkkrats heads. Who do you think makes their wet dream Amazon possible. Poor ignorant bastards.

Oh look there’s another one, staranus is back. And we have another lemming wallpaper right on schedule.

The Google swells clutch their pearls at the "fascist" Trump. Yet, they help the Chinese commies oppress their own people. Make that make sense! They talk the talk (where they have freedom of speech, unlike in China), but they really and truly don't walk the walk (when they can exchanged fake virtues for real profits, helping commie tyrants).

Kidnostad3

Quote from: starramus on December 08, 2018, 07:53:35 PM
No I have it in good faith that Comrade Putin is only 5' 7". His stature just seems taller than the Mc Donald.

[attachment=1,msg1289709]

Poopin cheeseburgers to make amerikkka great again!

And then we had leftist Bozos like this one assuring us that Trump had no chance of winning and after he won that he was a Russian agent whose traitorous acts would soon be revealed and here we are nearly two years later still waiting while they tell us how many bad guys Mueller has indicted for crimes having nothing to do with Trump.  There ain't no hope for the terminally stupid. 

starramus

You right wing brown shirted thugs continue to lick each other's asses and hope that your little circle has any meaning in the real world. Gnight you Nazi quick squirters I have more important things to do.

Gd5150

You could take any of these demokkkrat moron posts from the last 3 years and interchange them. Nothing ever changes. Putin Putin orange man bad.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 08, 2018, 08:27:58 PM
You could take any of these demokkkrat moron posts from the last 3 years and interchange them. Nothing ever changes. Putin Putin orange man bad.

They're just pootin' "Putin". We smell it for what it is.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 08, 2018, 08:20:25 PM
The Google swells clutch their pearls at the "fascist" Trump. Yet, they help the Chinese commies oppress their own people. Make that make sense! They talk the talk (where they have freedom of speech, unlike in China), but they really and truly don't walk the walk (when they can exchanged fake virtues for real profits, helping commie tyrants).

The hypocracy of elitist leftists knows no bounds and neither does their capacity for rationalizing their evil deeds.  I would accuse them all of making Faustian Bargains but they have nothing in the way of moral or spiritual values to offer Satan in trade. 

Kidnostad3

Quote from: starramus on December 08, 2018, 08:25:38 PM
You right wing brown shirted thugs continue to lick each other's asses and hope that your little circle has any meaning in the real world. Gnight you Nazi quick squirters I have more important things to do.

See, now that’s what I’m talking about.   They are left with no argument whatsoeverâ€"just the babble and bluster of a gutter crawling lout. 

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 08, 2018, 08:50:31 PM
The hypocracy of elitist leftists knows no bounds and neither does their capacity for rationalizing their evil deeds.  I would accuse them all of making Faustian Bargains but they have nothing in the way of moral or spiritual values to offer Satan in trade.

They're quite useful, in an idiotic sort of way, to Marxist demons, though. If it wasn't for double standards, leftist morons wouldn't have any standards at all.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: starramus on December 08, 2018, 08:25:38 PM

Yup, he has to dust off his collection of Hilliary Clinton 2016 campaign memorabilia.   He actually has the shoe she left in the gutter while being flopped into a limo after going all wobbly during the 9/11 memorial ceremony,  one of her soiled diapers and an invitation to her victory celebration.  He also wants to start a scrapbook containing any Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez quotes that would indicate that she is anything more than a 28 year old leftist diletante who is the typical product of a dumbed down education system run by now tenured Marxist idiota of the 60s who teach revisionist history and pseudo social sciences and who promote tribalism and militant dissent by granting special entitlements and forebearance based on race and lifestyle.   So far zip, nada, nothing.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/12/07/alexandria-ocasio-cortez-donald-trump-jr-subpeona-tweet/

starramus

You must be the only two yokels left to inhabit this dead dead forum. Go ahead, and suck each other's dicks until the Mc Donald is sitting in his cell.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 08, 2018, 05:34:59 PM
Some boogeymen are real. Take Hillary (please), for example.

You’re wastuing your time with this clown. It’s official story for him or nothing.  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 08:08:00 PM
I'm a hard core, rock ribbed nationalist and patriot but I'm not on your side.  This all started with G.H.W Bush's "There is a New World Order Speech"  I remember listening to that speech when It was given not long after the Wall came down.  Of course there was going to be a new world order the Soviet Union had just gone tits up.

You have conflated disparate events. The metaphorical "thousand points of light" were community organizations within the United States. Not one mention of the Soviets was made in this speech. Not one.

Quote"I have spoken of a thousand points of light, of all the community organizations that are spread like stars throughout the Nation, doing good. We will work hand in hand, encouraging, sometimes leading, sometimes being led, rewarding. We will work on this in the White House, in the Cabinet agencies. I will go to the people and the programs that are the brighter points of light, and I will ask every member of my government to become involved. The old ideas are new again because they are not old, they are timeless: duty, sacrifice, commitment, and a patriotism that finds its expression in taking part and pitching in."

QuoteWhen the speech was made nobody but nobody took it to mean he was trying to sell globalism but only that it was a statement of the obvious .

The obvious what? That we have private charitable entities in the US?

Then why do you  mistakenly invoke the fall of the Berlin Wall?

Were you aware that the "fall" of the wall occurred/began in November of 1989?

https://www.history.com/topics/cold-war/berlin-wall

"On November 9, 1989, as the Cold War began to thaw across Eastern Europe, the spokesman for East Berlin’s Communist Party announced a change in his city’s relations with the West. Starting at midnight that day, he said, citizens of the GDR were free to cross the country’s borders. East and West Berliners flocked to the wall, drinking beer and champagne and chanting “Tor auf!” (“Open the gate!”). At midnight, they flooded through the checkpoints."

Did you bother to source that Bush's "thousand points" speech was his made in his address to the RNC accepting his nomination to run for President in in January of 1988?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thousand_points_of_light

In other words, your timeline is grossly in error and the conclusions you have drawn are therefore rejected as well.

QuoteThat crock of shit was invented years later by a wingnut conspiracy theorist like the ones who's every word you take as gospel and it is saps like you who popularized it on the Internet.

And you will of course be able to accurately and unambiguously cite for us who this particular "wingnut conspiracy theorist" was/is and what other nefarious activities they have been the ignition source for...yes?

QuoteWild ass claims that play to one's sense of victimhood and need to feel holier than thou are the stock in trade of the guru's you follow so ardently.  Unlike you, most people understand that and apply their intelligence, life experience and common sense in evaluating what they say.  You are obviously handicapped in that respect.

You come in with a faulty timeline, a generic dismissal of all conspiracy theories, and expect that your pique at being told that beloved "Poppy" wasn't who he pretended to be will be taken at face value? Seriously? Grow up man - do some basic research and "illumine" us all about what a kindly Christian fellowship the Skull and Bones Society is/was.

Fucking A man - catch a clue!

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 08:30:53 PM
I'm glad you put me wise to these evil bastards whose members range from the most conservative to the most liberal.   Many of the positions it takes I disagree with but they do get it right sometimes.  Stop being such a binary thinker. 

"The Council served as a "breeding ground" for important American policies such as mutual deterrence, arms control, and nuclear non-proliferation.[3]:40â€"42"

OMFG!

You're actually going to shill for the globalist CFR???

Of course they own BOTH sides of the political spectrum - duh!

Freemasonry isn't about politics - it's about Luciferian control.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4L7GKSfsDQ

Do you also front for the UN and their publishing house "The "Lucis Trust"?

https://www.lucistrust.org

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucis_Trust

The Lucis Trust's publishing company was founded in the early 1920s as the Lucifer Publishing Company.[1] The Lucis Trust says that the name was probably chosen to honor Lucifer.[1] The name was changed in 1925 to the Lucis Publishing Company. In Latin lucem ferre means "to bear light" and lucis means of light. The company has headquarters in New York City, London, and Geneva.

The Trust is established in Great Britain under the title "Lucis Trust Ltd.", in Switzerland as "Lucis Trust Association", and in the Netherlands as the "Lucis Trust Stichting".

The Lucis Trust runs a blog, "World Goodwill at the UN", which focuses on defining new Sustainable Development Goals for humanity.

>:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 08:53:46 PM
This our side, their side business when one disagrees pisses me off because, as you say, very little in life is black and white.

The political polarization IS "their game" - it IS the Hegelian Dialectic.

It is how THEY control US.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 09:11:55 PM
Let's review the bidding here.  The conversation started with George Bush being a member the CFR.  Dwight Eisenhower was also a member.  Do you think that automatically made Ike a Bildeberger bent on world domination and pissing Alex Jones off.  It's these kinds of leaps that I find irrational.

That 'leap' is a strawman of your own construction - period.

Anyone who can access Ike's "military industrial complex" warning can certainly draw the reasonable conclusion that despite being enmeshed in a system corrupted by freemasonry from basically the birth of this nation that he yet issued a public warning to all reasonable Christian and patriotic Americans as to the embedded peril and rot in our system.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eisenhower%27s_farewell_address
He also expressed his concomitant concern for corruption of the scientific process as part of this centralization of funding in the Federal government:

Akin to, and largely responsible for the sweeping changes in our industrial-military posture, has been the technological revolution during recent decades.

In this revolution, research has become central, it also becomes more formalized, complex, and costly. A steadily increasing share is conducted for, by, or at the direction of, the Federal government.

The prospect of domination of the nation's scholars by Federal employment, project allocation, and the power of money is ever present and is gravely to be regarded.

Yet in holding scientific discovery in respect, as we should, we must also be alert to the equal and opposite danger that public policy could itself become the captive of a scientific-technological elite.

Maybe this image will be new to you, if so cogitate upon it:

https://www.thefederalistpapers.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/freemason_washington.jpg

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 09:27:58 PM
Yup, rich people tend to associate and do business with other rich people.  Sometimes they even are like-minded and sometimes they conspire in criminal acts.  Any other amazing discoveries you want to share?

So you're OK with basically a few dozen elites running the show here, yes?

You think that when they huddle up under Satan's care the rest of us will be just fine, yes?

QuoteDo you realize that you are condemning the whole family down to this generation because you don't like the acts of one or more of their forebearers.

Why don't you tell us what a swell forebearer Prescott Bush was.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/sep/25/usa.secondworldwar

How Bush's grandfather helped Hitler's rise to power
Rumours of a link between the US first family and the Nazi war machine have circulated for decades. Now the Guardian can reveal how repercussions of events that culminated in action under the Trading with the Enemy Act are still being felt by today's president
Ben Aris in Berlin and Duncan Campbell in Washington

George Bush's grandfather, the late US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany.

The Guardian has obtained confirmation from newly discovered files in the US National Archives that a firm of which Prescott Bush was a director was involved with the financial architects of Nazism.

His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz and to a hum of pre-election controversy.

The evidence has also prompted one former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor to argue that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

QuoteYou have that in common with the Trump haters who have only bad things to say about his children and grandchildren.  We all have heroes and horse thieves in our family tree but I'm no hero and I haven't stolen a horse in years.  How about you?

You sir are either a lifelong adherent of the Pollyanna syndrome or a shill for the New World Order.

I have never read anyone so apparently uninformed yet strident in their denials as you are for status quo.

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 09:35:51 PM
"Boogeymen."   Apt description and point taken.

Eyes wide shut.

Look it up.

>:( >:( >:(

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 09:46:23 PM
Good.  Now you can catch up on the Jeff Rense shows you've missed.

And your beef with Rense is? :o