• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Donald Noory on December 07, 2018, 04:38:26 PM
Wonder who else will go to jail when Mueller issues his final report?

Yes, yes... This time you gonna get him... This time is gonna be different... This time...

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 04:32:12 PM
Weird. GHW Bush was all for the European Union and globalism and he was alright in your book too. ???
The coverage does put Trump Derangement Syndrome in context.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on December 07, 2018, 06:25:43 PM
The coverage does put Teump Derangement Syndrome in context.

Most here don’t even seem to see the contradiction, let alone understand it. Hilarious! If this keeps up it will be Hillary in 2020. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 06:27:59 PM
Most here don’t even seem to see the contradiction, let alone understand it. Hilarious! If this keeps up it will be Hillary in 2020. ;D

Not as long as pedo Joe is Biden his time... :-\

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 07, 2018, 06:25:25 PM
Yes, yes... This time you gonna get him... This time is gonna be different... This time...

....Lucy won't snatch that football away from Charlie Brown. Move that goalpost.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 06:27:59 PM
I kinda thought a wild Al Gore would appear last election cycle just a bit before the nomination of Clinton. After all there was turmoil, I think he had a bunch of cash on hand from just selling off his TV business so no real funding issues, and I get the impression he wants deep down to make another go at it.

Think he’ll surface in 2020?

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 07, 2018, 06:31:27 PM
....Lucy won't snatch that football away from Charlie Brown. Move that goalpost.

Oh, look! The prosecution has found a smoking gun!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 07, 2018, 06:31:27 PM

Thanks for bringing up the subject of football Nuck.

FEAR THE GOAT, FEAR THE BOAT

https://youtu.be/EdGBE8luP-0

https://youtu.be/KcOHV07aTY4

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 06:58:56 PM
Thanks for bringing up the subject of football Nuck.

FEAR THE GOAT, FEAR THE BOAT

https://youtu.be/EdGBE8luP-0

https://youtu.be/KcOHV07aTY4

Globalism, nationalism...whatevs! As long as I can root for my team. You’re either with us or against us. Hurr durr! ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 07:02:54 PM
Globalism, nationalism...whatevs! As long as I can root for my team. You’re either with us or against us. Hurr durr! ;D

I'm a hard core, rock ribbed nationalist and patriot but I'm not on your side.  This all started with G.H.W Bush's "There is a New World Order Speech"  I remember listening to that speech when It was given not long after the Wall came down.  Of course there was going to be a new world order the Soviet Union had just gone tits up.  When the speech was made nobody but nobody took it to mean he was trying to sell globalism but only that it was a statement of the obvious .  That crock of shit was invented years later by a wingnut conspiracy theorist like the ones who's every word you take as gospel and it is saps like you who popularized it on the Internet.  Wild ass claims that play to one's sense of victimhood and need to feel holier than thou are the stock in trade of the guru's you follow so ardently.  Unlike you, most people understand that and apply their intelligence, life experience and common sense in evaluating what they say.  You are obviously handicapped in that respect.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 08:08:00 PM
I'm a hard core, rock ribbed nationalist and patriot but I'm not on your side.  This all started with G.H.W Bush's "There is a New World Order Speech"  I remember listening to that speech when It was given shortly after the Wall came down.  Of course there was going to be a new world order the Soviet Union had just gone tits up.  When the speech was made nobody but nobudy took it to mean he was in favor of globalism but only that it was a statement of the obvious .  That crock of shit was invented years later by a wingnut conspiracy theorist like the ones who's every word you take as gospel and it is saps like you who popularized it on the Internet.  Wild ass claims that play to one's sense of victimhood and need to feel holier than thou are the stock in trade of the guru's you follow so ardently.  Unlike you, most people understand that and apply their intelligence, life experience and common sense in evaluating what they hear from them.  You are obviously handicapped in that  respect.

While I can respect what you’re trying to say here I can only think that perhaps it’s your education that’s lacking.  ???

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: WeinerInHand on December 07, 2018, 06:38:54 PM
Oh, look! The prosecution has found a smoking gun!

Lucy offered psychiatric help for a nickel too. Five cents is a small price to pay to treat TDS.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 08:08:00 PM
I'm a hard core, rock ribbed nationalist and patriot but I'm not on your side.  This all started with G.H.W Bush's "There is a New World Order Speech"  I remember listening to that speech when It was given not long after the Wall came down.  Of course there was going to be a new world order the Soviet Union had just gone tits up.  When the speech was made nobody but nobody took it to mean he was trying to sell globalism but only that it was a statement of the obvious .  That crock of shit was invented years later by a wingnut conspiracy theorist like the ones who's every word you take as gospel and it is saps like you who popularized it on the Internet.  Wild ass claims that play to one's sense of victimhood and need to feel holier than thou are the stock in trade of the guru's you follow so ardently.  Unlike you, most people understand that and apply their intelligence, life experience and common sense in evaluating what they say.  You are obviously handicapped in that respect.

You raise some good points, but there are shades of gray when it comes to conspiracy subjects. For instance, I have four books by *Jim* Marrs, but you couldn't pay me to read any books by *Texe* Marrs (unrelated, but feel free to make Martian jokes, which *may* still be PC).

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 08:14:07 PM
While I can respect what you’re trying to say here I can only think that perhaps it’s your education that’s lacking.  ???

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations

I'm glad you put me wise to these evil bastards whose members range from the most conservative to the most liberal.   Many of the positions it takes I disagree with but they do get it right sometimes.  Stop being such a binary thinker. 

"The Council served as a "breeding ground" for important American policies such as mutual deterrence, arms control, and nuclear non-proliferation.[3]:40â€"42"

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 08:30:53 PM
I'm glad you put me wise to these evil bastards whose members range from the most conservative to the most liberal.   Many of the positions it takes I disagree with but they do get it right sometimes.  Stop being such a binary thinker. 

"The Council served as a "breeding ground" for important American policies such as mutual deterrence, arms control, and nuclear non-proliferation.[3]:40â€"42"

Un huh...and that all went off the rails with the rampant corruption of the establishment...or have you already forgotten about the Russian uranium deal? :D

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 08:30:53 PM

He should have brought up the Bilderberg group. "Move along; there's nothing to see here."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 07, 2018, 08:35:05 PM
He should have brought up the Bilderberg group. "Move along; there's nothing to see here."

It’s the same guys. :D

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 08:34:26 PM
Un huh...and that all went off the rails with the rampant corruption of the establishment...or have you already forgotten about the Russian uranium deal? :D

I would have mentioned Operation Northwoods in the spirit of the season. No establishment grinch could "bah, humbug" that one.

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 08:37:24 PM
It’s the same guys. :D

That's just a coincidence. It's like finding a passport on 9/11.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 07, 2018, 08:21:25 PM
You raise some good points, but there are shades of gray when it comes to conspiracy subjects. For instance, I have four books by *Jim* Marrs, but you couldn't pay me to read any books by *Texe* Marrs (unrelated, but feel free to make Martian jokes, which *may* still be PC).

I do not disbelieve all that might be described as conspiracy theory and I think that the late Jim Marrs and some others had/have a lot on the ball.  I do not, however, buy everything they say lock stock and barell when I have reason to doubt or when I know it to be bullshit such is the case with GHWB crapola.  This our side, their side business when one disagrees pisses me off because, as you say, very little in life is black and white. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 08:53:46 PM
I do not disbelieve all that might be described as conspiracy theory and I think that the late Jim Marrs and some others had/have a lot on the ball.  I do not, however, buy everything they say lock stock and barell when I have reason to doubt or when I know it to be bullshit such is the case with GHWB crapola.  This our side, their side business when one disagrees pisses me off because, as you say, very little in life is black and white.

Yo, check it out, homefry. Just for you:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_P._Bush

Their family have always been lackies for the Rockefellers and always will be. ;)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 07, 2018, 08:35:05 PM

Let's review the bidding here.  The conversation started with George Bush being a member the CFR.  Dwight Eisenhower was also a member.  Do you think that automatically made Ike a Bildeberger bent on world domination and pissing Alex Jones off.  It's these kinds of leaps that I find irrational. 

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 08:53:46 PM

I'm a cafeteria conspiracy theorist. I take a little of this and a little of that, and I hope and pray that I don't get botulism or salmonella from it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 09:11:55 PM
Let's review the bidding here.  The conversation started with George Bush being a member the CFR.  Dwight Eisenhower was also a member.  Do you think that automatically made Ike a Bildeberger bent on world domination and pissing Alex Jones off.  It's these kinds of leaps that I find irrational.

Well, sure! Ike was military intel all the way. He founded the post-war intel community and then warned us about it when it started going rogue. Remember? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

Nucky Nolan

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 09:11:55 PM

That's not my point. My point is that the Bilderberg group is to the CFR what the Illuminati is to the Freemasons in the hierarchy of boogeymen.

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2018, 09:10:12 PM
Yo, check it out, homefry. Just for you:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_P._Bush

Their family have always been lackies for the Rockefellers and always will be. ;)

Yup, rich people tend to associate and do business with other rich people.  Sometimes they even are like-minded and sometimes they conspire in criminal acts.  Any other amazing discoveries you want to share?  Do you realize that you are condemning the whole family down to this generation because you don't like the acts of one or more of their forebearers.   You have that in common with the Trump haters who have only bad things to say about his children and grandchildren.  We all have heroes and horse thieves in our family tree but I'm no hero and I haven't stolen a horse in years.  How about you?

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 07, 2018, 09:18:07 PM
That's not my point. My point is that the Bilderberg group is to the CFR what the Illuminati is to the Freemasons in the hierarchy of boogeymen.

"Boogeymen."   Apt description and point taken. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 07, 2018, 09:27:58 PM
Yup, rich people tend to associate and do business with other rich people.  Sometimes they even are like-minded and sometimes they conspire in criminal acts.  Any other amazing discoveries you want to share?  Do you realize that you are condemning the whole family down to this generation because you don't like the acts of one or more of their forebearers.   You have that in common with the Trump haters who have only bad things to say about his children and grandchildren.  We all have heroes and horse thieves in our family tree but I'm no hero and I haven't stolen a horse in years.  How about you?

You know what? You convinced me. He was a great man who deserved everything he got. ::) ::)

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on December 07, 2018, 09:12:04 PM
I'm a cafeteria conspiracy theorist. I take a little of this and a little of that, and I hope and pray that I don't get botulism or salmonella from it.

I would fit that description but I try to stay away from romane from California. Just sayin'.