• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

School shooting Miami area 20180214

Started by Juan, February 14, 2018, 03:53:26 PM

Asuka Langley

We are going to take your guns and there is nothing your second amendment is going to do about it goyim! You are not a well regulated militia by today's standards and the second amendment is old so it don't count anymore, Mr and Mr's America turn them all in!

Gd5150

Not everyone is exploiting this tragedy to promote their same tired political agenda. This is the kind of leadership we need to solve this problem. Andrew Pollack. Not sure how he holds it together.

https://youtu.be/isbHzIqu620

I blame Obama for this and all the other 2018 school shootings because, despite numerous dire warnings and predictions, he was so busy destroying the country in myriad other ways he never got around to confiscating everybody's guns.

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on February 22, 2018, 02:41:31 AM
I blame Obama for this and all the other 2018 school shootings because, despite numerous dire warnings and predictions, he was so busy destroying the country in myriad other ways he never got around to confiscating everybody's guns.

Ain't that the truth.  Don't forget Comey.

Dr. MD MD

We've already seen how coercive the government can be with the 2nd amendment still in place. Imagine how much more they might be without it.

Laurakinch

Good morning knuckleheads. Here's a message from the 70s you idiots can relate to. This is supposed to be a parody but its mind boggling how many of you actually agree with him.

https://youtu.be/-lDb0Dn8OXE

Jackstar

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 22, 2018, 10:33:38 AM
This is supposed to be a parody but its mind boggling how many of you actually agree with him.

You forgot the apostrophe. Your ridiculous point is invalid.

Laurakinch

Quote from: albrecht on February 22, 2018, 10:37:53 AM
Welcome back Pud, I hope the move went well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dKpHtc9F9M

Thanks for helping to prove my point. Scary how much you numbskulls have in common with Archie Bunker.

paladin1991

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 21, 2018, 03:16:12 PM
Just have him work with the FBI. They'll have him serial killing in weeks. His dad is an FBI agent, BTW. ;)

He's just a kid.  As opinionated as many of us were at his age.  His dad happens to be an FBI agent.  What does your dad happen to be?  Does he happen to be an asshole, too?
He's just a kid, who went thru a traumatic episode.  How many of us have gone thru something like that before graduating high school?  Yeah, we might be outspoken.  I've got no fight with that.  But some do. 

Yep.  Both sides will get their mileage out of this young man.

Uncle Duke

Quote from: albrecht on February 21, 2018, 05:33:36 PM
Some school districts still have a bit of common sense:
http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/02/21/suspend-kids-who-protest-florida-shooting/

I purposely waited to see how this would play out here locally before commenting.  As expected, a smallish number of students at several area schools are walking out, their administrators are making noises about no punishments due to 1st Amendment rights and sympathy for the students' "apolitical" concerns for their own safety, and the local media is spinning their coverage to support the students' actions.  Would the school administrators show the same open mindedness if a similar number of students staged a walkout in support of arming facility/staff to address their "apolitical" concerns for their own safety?  How even handedly would the media cover such a counter demonstration?

paladin1991

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 21, 2018, 07:12:47 PM
Reminds me of my buddy who lived in Maryland who asked a Dept of Natural Resources clerk why he needed a photo ID to buy a fishing licence, but not to vote.  She threatened to call the state police, claimed he was trying to intimidate her.

Asking questions is considered belligerence.  The machine doesn't like questions, just submission.

paladin1991

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 22, 2018, 12:36:03 AM
It’s nice they want to keep things “non-partisan”. That’ll last about, whoops already ended.

We need to keep the discourse civil, now fuck off, lemmings.

;D

paladin1991

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 22, 2018, 12:41:38 AM
I watched the CNN town hall tonight in Florida with students and parents and a bunch of other libtards they had to pay and bus in. I missed most of the beginning just because i cant stomach the bullshit but when Dana Loesch  came on i started watching. She was cool and calm and was laying out facts and defending the second amendment and being as nice as she could be about it and the audience was yelling at her like they wanted blood. A few times i thought they were going to storm the stage and tear her to pieces. Liberals are fucking scary when you get them in a big pack, and thats exactly why we need guns with 30+ round mags.

mai waifu

Isn't that a Jewish name?

paladin1991

Quote from: Laurakinch on February 22, 2018, 10:33:38 AM
Good morning knuckleheads. Here's a message from the 70s you idiots can relate to. This is supposed to be a parody but its mind boggling how many of you actually agree with him.

https://youtu.be/-lDb0Dn8OXE

Good Morning, Laura.  Thanks for the drive by.

Gd5150

CNN caught colluding to rig another fake town hall meeting by planting and censoring questions. These things have been a joke since pony tail boy was planted during the HW Bush/Clinton town hall debate.

It’s nice to see people with well thought out opinions based in logic, not emotion, weighing in on how to protect schools. This kid. Father, Andrew Pollack. Not just dredge up the same tired political exploitation that does nothing to protect kids.

The NRA doesn’t attack kids and schools, they attack the DemoKKKrats fascist ideas. So when the DemoKKKRats and their lemmings attack the NRA, they’re simply protecting themselves, and ignoring school safety. Just like they ignore inner city safety.

https://youtu.be/qeU0d5eI1VA

GravitySucks

Quote from: Uncle Duke on February 22, 2018, 11:45:40 AM
I purposely waited to see how this would play out here locally before commenting.  As expected, a smallish number of students at several area schools are walking out, their administrators are making noises about no punishments due to 1st Amendment rights and sympathy for the students' "apolitical" concerns for their own safety, and the local media is spinning their coverage to support the students' actions.  Would the school administrators show the same open mindedness if a similar number of students staged a walkout in support of arming facility/staff to address their "apolitical" concerns for their own safety?  How even handedly would the media cover such a counter demonstration?

The place where I go for firearms training in Pahrump (Frontsight) is offering free extensive (4-5 day) handgun training for any teacher as long as they have a statement on school district letterhead that they will be allowed to conceal carry on campus. If anyone is interested in finding out more info for their local school district, shoot me a pm (pun intended).

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 22, 2018, 11:41:39 AM
He's just a kid.  As opinionated as many of us were at his age.  His dad happens to be an FBI agent.  What does your dad happen to be?  Does he happen to be an asshole, too?
He's just a kid, who went thru a traumatic episode.  How many of us have gone thru something like that before graduating high school?  Yeah, we might be outspoken.  I've got no fight with that.  But some do. 

Dude, this isn't little pig's (Hogg) first rodeo.

Watch at 4:09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUO74EdQe6g&t=65s

Uncle Duke

Quote from: GravitySucks on February 22, 2018, 12:01:57 PM
The place where I go for firearms training in Pahrump (Frontsight) is offering free extensive (4-5 day) handgun training for any teacher as long as they have a statement on school district letterhead that they will be allowed to conceal carry on campus. If anyone is interested in finding out more info for their local school district, shoot me a pm (pun intended).

http://fastersaveslives.org/

The Buckeye Firearms Foundation (see link) has been offering free handgun training to teachers in Ohio for at least a couple years, last I heard they had trained over 1500.

My son-in-law, a high school teacher until last year, told me many of his teaching colleagues would carry (some if only begrudgingly) at school for the safety of students, but won't approach NEA supporting administrators to do so out of fear of repercussion within the career field.

paladin1991

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on February 22, 2018, 12:05:36 PM
Dude, this isn't little pig's (Hogg) first rodeo.

Watch at 4:09

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUO74EdQe6g&t=65s

Great video.  I am curious about the Aug '17 appearance of  young Mr. Hogg in SoCal.  Was the fam on vacation fm FL?  What was the young man being interviewed for in Cali.... lots of questions forming.
The two yearbooks.  WTF, right?

Juan

My county school system has its own police department with certified police officers. Their badges and cars say police, not school resource officer. There’s almost always at least one car parked prominently in front of the high schools.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 22, 2018, 11:41:39 AM

Yep.  Both sides will get their mileage out of this young man.

Pretty soon you're going to be eating those words, g-man. Glad to have figured you out though. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 22, 2018, 11:48:52 AM
Why not the shaved headed lesbian on the right, back row?

I take it you're his father then?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 22, 2018, 12:01:22 PM
CNN caught colluding to rig another fake town hall meeting by planting and censoring questions. These things have been a joke since pony tail boy was planted during the HW Bush/Clinton town hall debate.

It’s nice to see people with well thought out opinions based in logic, not emotion, weighing in on how to protect schools. This kid. Father, Andrew Pollack. Not just dredge up the same tired political exploitation that does nothing to protect kids.

The NRA doesn’t attack kids and schools, they attack the DemoKKKrats fascist ideas. So when the DemoKKKRats and their lemmings attack the NRA, they’re simply protecting themselves, and ignoring school safety. Just like they ignore inner city safety.

https://youtu.be/qeU0d5eI1VA

Don't tell gunny!  ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: paladin1991 on February 22, 2018, 12:32:20 PM
Great video.  I am curious about the Aug '17 appearance of  young Mr. Hogg in SoCal.  Was the fam on vacation fm FL?  What was the young man being interviewed for in Cali.... lots of questions forming.
The two yearbooks.  WTF, right?

Fuck you!  :P

Gd5150

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 22, 2018, 12:48:51 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffI-tWh37UY

I remember from ‘92 when she was elected to Senate, she was worth about 20 million. She’s now worth well over 100 million.

Barbara Boxer same thing. I remember she was worth just under 10 million when she was elected Senator in ‘92. When she left last year she was worth 50 million.

The Senate is where the real corruption happens. You have 100 people dividing a pie of 4 trillion every year. Most are in office for decades. They only have to run for office every 6 years. That is the place in government that needs term limits and house cleaning more than anywhere.

The presidency is a joke, they’re under a microscope and can’t do anything. Can’t even get a blow job.