• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

SredniVashtar

'If you've ever wondered what Hans Holzer looks like, here he is.' Haven't we all? Snaggletooth and squint eye on show in this one.

Who

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 11, 2017, 01:21:27 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4AdZz4As4s

Another woo woo book.  Do we need any further proof that this idiot belongs in a group home for the terminally stupid? And where the hell is he getting the money to buy all this crap?

Norm

It walks among us....watching...touching...breathing...grunting...

Quote from: Here We Go Again on October 11, 2017, 11:55:06 AM
No racism taken or implied. That's the guy who claims on his YouTube channel he did theater at Howard University, for crying out loud. A black college.

Senda is a brutha from another mutha. Now every time I see him, this will be the song going through my head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFvRvSxsW-I&list=PLGBuKfnErZlAkaUUy57-mR97f8SBgMNHh&index=107

Lilith

Quote from: Norm on October 11, 2017, 01:47:58 PM
It walks among us....watching...touching...breathing...grunting...

bwahahahahahaha

PS:  I know nothing !

Fyodor Gutman

Like Senda, Hans Holzer was a debunked fraud. At least he profited from his deceptions.

chefist

Folks...

Please let me know when you put, "georgesenda.com" into your browser...where does it take you?

Thank you for your feedback.

MT

GravitySucks

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 02:08:11 PM
Folks...

Please let me know when you put, "georgesenda.com" into your browser...where does it take you?

MT

Start of the Falkie thread

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 11, 2017, 01:31:29 PM
It's the return of the Swiss Army Tooth.

I thinks it's actually growing...like a beaver or woodchuck.

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 02:08:11 PM
Folks...

MT

The first page of the Senda thread.

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 11, 2017, 02:18:49 PM
The first page of the Senda thread.

Ha...perfect...thank you.

I wonder if someone will tell George about this?  ;D

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 02:20:37 PM
Ha...perfect...thank you.

I wonder if someone will tell George about this?  ;D

He lurks.

Norm

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 11, 2017, 02:30:03 PM
He lurks.

Hi George! Crawl out from behind that filthy toilet and join us for some witty conversation. You like to watch and we like to watch you! Spycams are amazing devices!

Oh, and please ignore that blinking LED on your router, it means nothing...really, just the server checking to make sure you still have a good internet connection, minimal bloat and zero buffering.

chefist

FLASH ALERT!

Martinez Tonight has filed and will soon own all exclusivity, rights and Trademarks to, "The Guy from Pittsburgh".

After we assume ownership, cease and desist orders will be sent to George Senda and his "Army of the Righteous"...

More to follow...

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 02:36:21 PM
FLASH ALERT!

Martinez Tonight has filed and will soon own all exclusivity, rights and Trademarks to, "The Guy from Pittsburgh".

After we assume ownership, cease and desist orders will be sent to George Senda and his "Army of the Righteous"...

More to follow...

why, if i were george, this news would make me angry enough to sexually assualt young actresses. and a few actors. very triggered. very twitchy.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: Harvey Weinstein on October 11, 2017, 02:40:47 PM
why, if i were george, this news would make me angry enough to sexually assualt young actresses. and a few actors. very triggered. very twitchy.

Senda will remain our go-to fat perv, but we will pencil you in as an alternate in case he dies. You must have plenty of time these days so post often.

Quote from: SredniVashtar on October 11, 2017, 02:48:28 PM
Senda will remain our go-to fat perv, but we will pencil you in as an alternate in case he dies. You must have plenty of time these days so post often.

thank you.

Fyodor Gutman

Senda is going to go Defcon 5 when he sees his silly moniker is legally claimed.

Lord Grantham

Quote from: chefist on October 11, 2017, 02:36:21 PM
FLASH ALERT!

Ha. I knew it. Perhaps an arrangement can be made so George can purchase a "Guy from Pittsburgh" franchise in the Martinez territory.

chefist

Quote from: Lord Grantham on October 11, 2017, 03:01:46 PM
Ha. I knew it. Perhaps an arrangement can be made so George can purchase a "Guy from Pittsburgh" franchise in the Martinez territory.

Ha. And when you punch in, "georgesenda.com", where does it take you?  ;D

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 11, 2017, 03:22:42 PM
EEEEEWWWWW. :o

Hi, Ibby.  Heh, heh. ;D :-*

her posts are rude and lewd, my dude. im sure she has many seedy sexual machinations involving all on bellgab, falkie too.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Harvey Weinstein on October 11, 2017, 03:29:34 PM
her posts are rude and lewd, my dude. im sure she has many seedy sexual machinations involving all on bellgab, falkie too.
I'm not a dude.  Sorry, dude. ;D

BTW, Ibby ROCKS! ;)

Quote from: starrmtn001 on October 11, 2017, 03:32:26 PM
I'm not a dude.  Sorry, dude. ;D

BTW, Ibby ROCKS! ;)

i assume gender at light speed. don't test me, star.