• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

heater

Quote from: chefist on October 08, 2017, 09:50:15 PM
It's clear who you, George and the Army of the Righteous are amassing troops against.

I will be entrenched and vigilant.

You know nothing Jon chefistsucks.com

chefist

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on October 08, 2017, 09:52:02 PM
You know nothing Jon chefistsucks.com

Winter is coming, Curtis Pickle. For you and your master, whether you accept it or not.

Queenie

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on October 08, 2017, 09:47:46 PM
Pleas tell Eric all is well and that i’ve Had a third eye awakening so nothing to be alarmed about.  If you are one of the 3 fans of Curtis you no doubt have realized the power of my voice as a path to boredom and meditation. Sometimes I talk to myself at night to help me fall asleep. If things go well at the ‘Con maybe I could start recording those sessions and sell them for a small fee.

Oh Curtis you are so sweet. I know you are married but a girl can still dream. Art had his Art's Tarts, lets start The Mud King's Queens.

Norm

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 08, 2017, 09:32:13 PM
OLG. Did you wipe his chin yet?

The 'MASTER' does not drool, his magnificent body reclaims fluids and thus explains his amazing sustainability.

FEAR HIM!

WOTR

Quote from: Darth Vader on October 08, 2017, 07:36:28 PM
You can be skeptical if you want Dr. Mud Mud but this man I mentioned is serious. He's not only watched some of George's videos but he's seen the crap he takes from the trolls. He likes to see the underdog win and he puts his money where his mouth is.
Oh, my.  You Definitely seem like somebody to be trusted and immediately admitted to the circle of trust.  Please submit your application for processing.  A small taste of riches to come would undoubtedly help the process along and grease the wheels.  Shall we say a $50 donation towards aliencon?)

heater

Quote from: Queenie on October 08, 2017, 09:56:37 PM
Oh Curtis you are so sweet. I know you are married but a girl can still dream. Art had his Art's Tarts, lets start The Mud King's Queens.

Thank you!! :). Please do, it’s time the Queens are allowed to publicly support TMK

From The Master - Inbox 3:
Posted with express written permission from George Senda

Part I:
the latest lies and suppositions about my perfectly innocent motives

I was going to find out if the girl soccer players are from the school or the soccer club.

AND Kathy dismissed the first case and the judge dismissed the second one, so both technically were in MY FAVOR.

BE it MV or Damon Lake, whomever posted this is a fool.

AND Kathy will discuss this tomorrow on the live stream.

The word " interact " came from an email from Gerry and not me and is even more PROOF that my emails are being hacked as well.

As to my being normal or not, it is perfectly NORMAL to want to show my VIEWERS  a portion of the town where I live that they have not seen before.

Am I supposed to not show ANY young girl, teenager or young adult female in any video just because the REAL CREEPS on Sewergab ascribe base motivations to me when all I was doing was walking home from Safeway and decided to show what a multi use sports field looks like.

But then, they think I am a child molester when the real and only one I have had the misfortune to associate with is the REALLY ULTRA CREEPY Robert Robinson III, otherwise known as Casio.

And as to my " affliations " to the school, I am a resident of Martinez and have every right to film or photograph a public event or public school as long as my filming is not harmful to anyone and that is and was the furthest thing from my mind.

Once again MV or Lake, prove how truly despicable they are with the " possible dirty old man " bullshit canard.

And to go from the Safeway on foot to my house you have to pass by the high school, there is NO alternative until you get to the street that dead ends AT the high school and it goes straight uphill and goes nowhere near my home.

Hanging around. What a crock.

Fucking troll idiots.

Part II to follow...

WOTR

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 08, 2017, 09:25:35 PM
...there is also a component that the person being threatened must be in fear of bodily harm
to think that I, a poor and crippled senior with little money and less physical mobility or the power to actively threaten and carry out any harm personally to mv is beyond ludicrous
Is this not the man who was so evil and feared in the past that the very president of the Hells Angels owes him a favour?  What is not to fear about a man who holds such power...

chefist

Quote from: Norm on October 08, 2017, 09:58:40 PM
The 'MASTER' does not drool, his magnificent body reclaims fluids and thus explains his amazing sustainability.

FEAR HIM!

WOTR

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on October 08, 2017, 10:00:17 PM
Thank you!! :). Please do, it’s time the Queens are allowed to publicly support TMK

I'm sure TMK has all of the support he could ever need.  They are at your service...

Part II - Epilogue

I spent much of the day dealing with their bullshit

I will make one comment now

The REAL creeps are MV and the posters on that thread.
Only creeps and stalkers would get a perverse pleasure out of watching an old man walk around his apartment.
And the statement that they " watch me all the time " is wrong because the camera on my Imac is blocked.
Eventually I will get equipment, not subject to troll approval, that will definitively tell me whether or not spy cameras have been placed in here.
Once I move the Imac will be wiped and sold as will the Ipad and I will have all new devices with a new internet provider and router and all talk of monitoring me will become moot and more bs.

So mote it be as THE ICON wills it.

chefist

Quote from: WOTR on October 08, 2017, 10:04:53 PM
I'm sure TMK has all of the support he could ever need.  They are at your service...

Lulz...the hamburgers make it so much better.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 08, 2017, 10:06:04 PM

Part II - Epilogue

Only creeps and stalkers would get a perverse pleasure out of watching an old man walk around his apartment.
And the statement that they " watch me all the time " is wrong because the camera on my Imac is blocked.
Eventually I will get equipment, not subject to troll approval, that will definitively tell me whether or not spy cameras have been placed in here.
Once I move the Imac will be wiped and sold as will the Ipad and I will have all new devices with a new internet provider and router and all talk of monitoring me will become moot and more bs.

Hmmm...all new stuff, eh?  ???

Of course, now that mv knows that he could always plan to infiltrate Falkie's supplier. I think we all know how this will ultimately end.  ;)

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 08, 2017, 10:00:59 PM
Posted with express written permission from George Senda

Part I:
the latest lies and suppositions about my perfectly innocent motives

I was going to find out if the girl soccer players are from the school or the soccer club...

This is a valid explanation.  Falkie is a curious person and you trolls and haters are jealous he had the free time to find out.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 08, 2017, 10:11:24 PM
Hmmm...all new stuff, eh?  ???

To borrow the new, trendy, douchey phrase, there's a lot to "unpack" from George's inboxes today.  You should all consider yourselves lucky that he saw fit to let me share his wisdom and insights with you.

Norm

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 08, 2017, 10:06:04 PM

Part II - Epilogue

Quote from: IamNotPickleRick! on October 08, 2017, 09:43:35 PM
I have nothing but friendship for Jason Callan and the Legion. They are no longer at odds with Senda with several considering donation or t shirt purchases.  I wish him the best and hope he someday does a convention with Mr. Senda!

I hope you and the crew do donate. I sent a small amount but am trying to convince him he needs a patreon so he gets a monthly stream.

Swishypants

It's clear who you, George and the Army of the Righteous are amassing troops against.

I will be entrenched and vigilant.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on October 08, 2017, 10:22:39 PM
To borrow the new, trendy, douchey phrase, there's a lot to "unpack" from George's inboxes today.  You should all consider yourselves lucky that he saw fit to let me share his wisdom and insights with you.

All I can say is we can't get another Kathy video soon enough.  She's the real star in the Sendaverse, and he's been keeping her under wraps for too long.

ONeill

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 07, 2017, 11:17:55 PM
The dislikes started about a week  or so ago.
It is weird.

I am really sorry for Jason. I couldn't care less about his junk food reviews, but he is a nice and decent guy. I also don't think his fling with bellgab did him any good.

ONeill

Quote from: Norm on October 08, 2017, 05:07:04 PM
Part 2 of the 'The Master's Revenge'

https://youtu.be/28cwt5Ik_g0

Obviously the retard claims he is "disabled" and can't get on a bus. This of course will not stop him from getting on a plane hiking around a woo woo con for days.

And now in every video he is mixing a Las Vegas relief fund with the woo woo con begging. What a tub of putrid festering pig shit.

ONeill

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on October 07, 2017, 11:47:33 PM
George eats a pound and a half of ribs from out of a bedpan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v8U9w88kcU

How many shit stains were you able to count on that filthy rag he was wearing?

Lord Grantham

Lord Grantham knows no king but the King in Martinez, who's name is Chefist.

Who

Edna was horrified when her french horn instructor showed up. She had her heart set on learning the oboe.

Fyodor Gutman

Rally Squirrel, maybe Senda commanded his followers to downvote Callan's videos.

ONeill

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on October 09, 2017, 08:18:14 AM
Rally Squirrel, maybe Senda commanded his followers to downvote Callan's videos.

That was a while ago, when the dislike count jumped from 0 to 2.

ONeill

Remember MV, you're not off the hook!