• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

8ch.net censorship. Invite anon refugees here to bellchan

Started by DanTSX, August 06, 2019, 07:12:41 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 08, 2019, 04:49:36 PM
LittleSean didn't own up to the swatting until after the big December 10 announcement/debacle. He let somebody else take the blame for nearly a month presumably because he thought he'd never be found out. No repercussions, leading to the Bart is Sean rumors

The Miller/Pedro copycat swatting was admitted to almost immediately

The plot thickens.

Jackstar

Quoteswatting

Those who do this, deserve nothing less than the pillory.

QuoteCall Taker Comments: Telephone
23:17:35 11/16/18 is listening to a lady doing a podcast in pahrump and she has said that she has gun and her name is heather leona wade she is having a break down says she is unstable rp will not give me his infor not calling on a good number says he doesnt want to be apart of pubic record says this is because if art bell says she doesnt wanna be alive
23:20:45 11/16/2018 - {LEO name REDACTED} thinks she is art bells neighbor
23:21:16 11/16/2018 {LEO name REDACTED}  rp wants to know about gun laws out here and says that because of all the mass shooting she shouldnt have a gun
23:21:21 11/16/2018 - {LEO name REDACTED}  also says weed is bad
23:21:29 11/16/2018 - {LEO name REDACTED}  names #
23:21:37 11/16/z018  yof
23:21:53 11/16/2018 -  Address change from PAHRUMP to
23:22:36 11/16/2018 -  said she has been talking liek this for an hour
23:22:45 11/16/2018 -  she has also posted pictures of a gun
23:23:59 11/16/2018 -  STGD
23:24:00 11/16/2018 -  it is streaming now
23:24:04 11/16/2018 -
23:24:20 11/16/2018 - STN3
23:25:01 11/16/2018 -  the rp wouldnt give any info ;ust stated that if we wanted ti know we could listen to the podcast
23:32:13 11/16/2018 - 
23:43:51 11/16/2018 - - Fr:m: Mendoza M she is coming to the door
23:45:29 11/16/2018 - 
23:45:37 11/16/2U1b -  D T HIS NUMBER IS
23:45:53 11/16/2018 -  SAYS SOMEONE JUST BROKE IN
23:46:09 11/16/2018 -  KINGDOM OF NYE.COM
23:46:32 11/16/2018 -  ADVISED WE HAD DEPUTIED THERE NOW
23:47:15 11/16/2018 -  ANOTHER RP
23:47:26 11/16/2018 -  ANOTHER RP
23:47:40 11/16/2018 -  ANOTHER RP
23:48:02 11/16/2018 - From: REDACTED M release medics
23:48:19 11/16/2018 - From: REDACTED N R clear unfounded on 12k/ she is agitated with us

K_Dubb

Do we know for sure Sean was the first call reporting the gun and the weed and not one of the other 3 (!) who called later?  Or were the 3 who called later reporting it as a possible break-in hearing it on the stream before we knew it was the popo?

AZZERAE

Quote from: username on August 08, 2019, 02:17:18 PM
Perhaps the weirdest most beta male recording.... That and of course his "girlfriend", asking little Sean "that he's a women aren't you?".

No disrespect to the LGBTQ community.

the clip in question

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 08, 2019, 09:28:48 PM
Do we know for sure Sean was the first call reporting the gun and the weed and not one of the other 3 (!) who called later?  Or were the 3 who called later reporting it as a possible break-in hearing it on the stream before we knew it was the popo?

Correct, LittleSean admitted he was the first caller(officially the day after his call to Heather(creating a schism amongst him and several of the catladies)  The three additional callers(indicated by ANOTHER RP) were concerned listeners. Who else would call her Heather Leona Wade?

Legal question: If somebody knew that the swatting was malicious(the history of biker gang/fucking bitch/go run into a telephone pole posts) yet failed to disclose that while talking to the police about it, could that be considered misprision of a felony?

K_Dubb

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 09, 2019, 12:42:01 PM
Correct, LittleSean admitted he was the first caller(officially the day after his call to Heather(creating a schism amongst him and several of the catladies)  The three additional callers(indicated by ANOTHER RP) were concerned listeners. Who else would call her Heather Leona Wade?

Legal question: If somebody knew that the swatting was malicious(the history of biker gang/fucking bitch/go run into a telephone pole posts) yet failed to disclose that while talking to the police about it, could that be considered misprision of a felony?

Thank you -- ugh, that is even worse than I remember.

The only mitigating factors here in hindsight (which is, of course, not the perspective the law would take but one in which I am decidedly more comfortable) are her two admitted suicide attempts which fall within this period.  It is possible he was simply more sensitive to her plight than the rest of us and motivated by the sincere concern for her welfare he continues to express daily...

K_Dubb

Quote from: Karo on August 09, 2019, 04:45:28 PM

Oh God no.  What he is is the product of the Will & Grace era when we were cool for a New York minute and aging entertainment types stumbled all over themselves putting on gayface and discovering their metrosexuality, with the cringe-worthy results you witness here.

WOTR

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 09, 2019, 12:42:01 PM

That is an interesting question. I had forgot just how bad a taste the whole thing left. And the worst of it (or the thing that I am most ashamed of, in hindsight) is that I was concerned when BG shut down that the terminally ill "little Sean" might not find his way there.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 09, 2019, 05:45:20 PM
Oh God no.  What he is is the product of the Will & Grace era when we were cool for a New York minute...
Are you trying to tell us something. Is this why you require an aging Volvo?  ;)

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on August 09, 2019, 06:24:51 PM
Are you trying to tell us something. Is this why you require an aging Volvo?  ;)

You bring up a good point -- Imma need a Turbo

in case of biker gangs, you know.

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 09, 2019, 07:27:47 PM

A Hemi apparently might be good for biker escapes as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZweGOVFC4A

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 09, 2019, 07:27:47 PM

Was that an example of skill, or luck?

*It must be hell living each day concerned about the biker gangs that have been dispatched to "take care of you."  :(

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on August 09, 2019, 08:42:45 PM
Was that an example of skill, or luck?

*It must be hell living each day concerned about the biker gangs that have been dispatched to "take care of you."  :(

It's probably just "Peaches" and I will be fine.

WOTR

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 09, 2019, 09:00:20 PM
It's probably just "Peaches" and I will be fine.

You think you are going to be fine? Senda will have his prison "black man" story, and you will have your living room "peaches" story.

You might consider a twin turbo model.

K_Dubb

Quote from: WOTR on August 09, 2019, 09:14:16 PM
You think you are going to be fine? Senda will have his prison "black man" story, and you will have your living room "peaches" story.

You might consider a twin turbo model.

Nah, man -- family consideration.  We'd just smoke ceegars on the back deck and drink something from Elysian and have a good, hearty chuckle.

paladin1991

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 08, 2019, 12:38:43 PM
Remember that when Sean actually got through to Heather he offered to mentor her.  Uh huh.  He may not be a fan of her broadcasting chops but he is definitely a fan of her other talents.

I wonder how many times that offer had been made privately before and how much of his seething, obsessive rage is just impotent fury at having been ignored.
https://youtu.be/wzbVn9Xx3YM

Probably another fabrication like his rock star career and D-list celebrity acquaintances. I doubt the "muh autism kid" even exists

WOTR

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 10, 2019, 08:21:01 AM
Probably another fabrication like his rock star career and D-list celebrity acquaintances. I doubt the "muh autism kid" even exists
Entirely possible. I suppose it is good that he found his way to the new board. Too bad he didn't find his way back where a proper "welcome home" roasting could be held.  ;)

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on August 10, 2019, 04:00:11 PM
And numerous others.
I'll confess that I was a little surprised how many posters went from "praise MV" to "that bastard MV" and from "I love the uncensored feel of Bellgab" to "MV didn't do enough to protect my delicate feelings."

As a spectator, it was beyond fucked up. I'll admit that there are a few posters who didn't return that I miss- but I'm still surprised how quickly some people decided that they hated everything they pretended to love (and how many people apparently want more moderation, and more protection from "evil" posters.) I assume these are the same people who secretly yearn for the government to take more control of their lives so that they can abdicate personal responsibility.  ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: K_Dubb on August 09, 2019, 05:45:20 PM
Oh God no.  What he is is the product of the Will & Grace era when we were cool for a New York minute and aging entertainment types stumbled all over themselves putting on gayface and discovering their metrosexuality, with the cringe-worthy results you witness here.

Like literally every other minority courted by and then destroyed by the left.

You would find far more tolerance among the "Proud Boys".

https://officialproudboys.com/proud-boys/top-12-myths-proud-boys/

8- They’re closeted gays.

So? Why is the left suddenly using gay as an insult? They put a rainbow flag on our logo like it’s going to trigger us but we liked it so much we literally bought the t-shirt! We couldn’t care less who is gay and that includes us.

WildCard

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on August 08, 2019, 08:51:59 PM
23:21:21 11/16/2018 - {LEO name REDACTED}  also says weed is bad

Goddamn that's funny!
Maybe sean really is in show bidness. Maybe he's Barry Manilow.

WildCard

There's less than a dozen poster's at slo-gab who produce content worth reading/viewing.* The overwhelming majority of those post here too. (Not naming names cause I'd inevitably forget someone. You know who you are.)

It's not just that it's a pain to wade thru all that vapid dreck. It sets the bar so low that people who could post good content just don't bother. Nobody would understand or appreciate it anyway.

Journey's the perfect example of a negative value poster.

QuoteI agree, <nickname>. Good point, <nickname>. Well said, <nickname>.
X 999,999
Dumb bitch can't even figure out how to attach an image.
*I like pictures and original content is always appreciated.

QuoteBut why do you hate stupid people tho?

I live in the rural south.
Having an interesting conversation IRL is a rare experience for me.
So I try to fill that void online.

Hey, here's something the poltards will never tell you -
If you want to talk about something other than the weather in rural America, you have to go black or brown. Rural white people are dumb as stumps.

Exhibit A: All these businesses popping up run by first generation poo's.
Exhibit B: White guy, families been here since the civil war and the dumbfuck doesn't even own his trailer . . . yet.

soon.jpg