• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Dr. MD MD

You could! And he had all those little snap out modular "bionic" parts too. Plus, I think his right arm had a lever attached that you could flip things with.  ;)

I was wanting to buy one of these in an attempt to relive my glory Big Wheel days but Mrs. Walks_At_Night nixed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNZCZsHJIR8

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2017, 02:02:21 AM
I was wanting to buy one of these in an attempt to relive my glory Big Wheel days but Mrs. Walks_At_Night nixed it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNZCZsHJIR8

Yeah, I had a Big Wheel as well. My best friend had one of those twirly round greenmobiles though. I forget what they were called but they were kinda fun too.  :)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2017, 02:07:44 AM
Yeah, I had a Big Wheel as well. My best friend had one of those twirly round greenmobiles though. I forget what they were called but they were kinda fun too.  :)

That would be the Green Machine - I was a Big Wheel kid thru and thru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB2T8dnbhhw

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2017, 02:10:18 AM
That would be the Green Machine - I was a Big Wheel kid thru and thru

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB2T8dnbhhw

No, it was more like one of these but bigger...greener!  :D

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2017, 02:15:26 AM
No, it was more like one of these but bigger...greener!  :D

Hmmm  Doc.....  I know what you are talking about but can't recall what it was called.
Big green, circle bastard, right?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2017, 02:25:29 AM
Hmmm  Doc.....  I know what you are talking about but can't recall what it was called.
Big green, circle bastard, right?

Yep, that's the one. I can't find any reference on the net anywhere so far though.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2017, 02:29:26 AM
Yep, that's the one. I can't find any reference on the net anywhere so far though.

I can't find the damn thing either......  Guess my search skills would be better if it wasn't almost 4AM and I
weren't dying of a Falkie like pneumonia

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on January 05, 2017, 02:43:26 AM
I can't find the damn thing either......  Guess my search skills would be better if it wasn't almost 4AM and I
weren't dying of a Falkie like pneumonia

Damn! That's rough. Hopefully, you're getting treatment for it. Making Shoebox Batcaves was a big thing for me as a kid but the kids these days got my best attempts beat cold!  :D

Ciardelo

BY: Leslie Kean "Investigative Journalist" and Author

Groundbreaking UFO Video Just Released By Chilean Navy

"General Ricardo Bermúdez has disavowed any relation to a Michael VanDeven"

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 05, 2017, 02:07:44 AM
My cousin rode his Big Wheel down his driveway and into the side of a passing VW bus.  He was dragged 50 or 60 feet down the road.  He was fine but the big wheel of the Big Wheel was wedged under the van and destroyed.   We were all called by our moms using our middle names.  It ended the fun for that day.

whoozit

How do you know if Bleu cheese has gone bad?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 06, 2017, 09:48:25 AM
BY: Leslie Kean "Investigative Journalist" and Author

Groundbreaking UFO Video Just Released By Chilean Navy

"General Ricardo Bermúdez has disavowed any relation to a Michael VanDeven"

You know don't you that Senda will run the videos as if he's discovered them.  ;D

Ciardelo

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on January 06, 2017, 11:19:27 AM
You know don't you that Senda will run the videos as if he's discovered them.  ;D
Senda's investigative abilities don't extend past the end of his block. I think General Bermúdez's secret is safe.  8)

albrecht

Why won't LA Marzulli leave this house alone!!?  ;) Creepy story continues on....
http://www.nj.com/union/index.ssf/2017/01/notorious_watcher_house_must_stay_will_be_demolish.html

"The owners of the house, Derek and Maria Broaddus, proposed to replace the house with two homes because they say they can not move into the existing house. Shortly after buying the six-bedroom house for $1.3 million in 2014, the couple, who have children, received three threatening letters from a stalker calling himself "The Watcher."

In one letter, he asked if the new owners had brought him "young blood," a reference to children. The Broadduses refused to move in and said the letters scared off potential buyers."

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on January 06, 2017, 10:24:32 AM
My cousin rode his Big Wheel down his driveway and into the side of a passing VW bus.  He was dragged 50 or 60 feet down the road.  He was fine but the big wheel of the Big Wheel was wedged under the van and destroyed.   We were all called by our moms using our middle names.  It ended the fun for that day.

Great story...Captain Buzzkill!  ::)

whoozit

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 06, 2017, 01:45:25 PM

Great story...Captain Buzzkill!  ::)
It was even true.  You always knew you were in deep shit when my mom or her sister called you by your full name.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: whoozit on January 06, 2017, 03:11:32 PM
It was even true.  You always knew you were in deep shit when my mom or her sister called you by your full name.

Well, at least no one was seriously hurt. That poor Big Wheel though.  :o

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 06, 2017, 03:13:44 PM
Well, at least no one was seriously hurt. That poor Big Wheel though.  :o
That was a lot better story than mine where my older brother loaned his 50cc motorcycle to a friend and the friend t-boned a station wagon, flipping off the bike and going through the car windows out the other side.

He lived. But dammit it screwed up MY chances of EVER getting a motorbike. When I was old enough and out on my own, heh, didn't want a donorcycle so much.

pate

Quote from: whoozit on January 06, 2017, 10:56:01 AM
How do you know if Bleu cheese has gone bad?

It turns into Green Cheese, or fromage vert...

Just learned that Adam West intentionally badly blew 14 takes of this scene in order to go off script and deliver this classic line on the 15th knowing they would have to use it..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sp_HCS0ytYs

Taaroa

No one bats an eye when the current petrol price here is the equivalent of $1.05/litre (~$4/gal) when yesterday it was $0.85/l, meanwhile Mexicans are rioting because their price is $0.75/litre.