• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

It's almost to the point that I am leaving the television tuned to COMET all the time as background noise.

albrecht

Quote from: Taaroa on March 01, 2017, 11:43:04 AM
Germans laughing at people falling through ice in Munich. Starts off with them hoping people will fall through ice, and then laughing about it and stuff like "do you hear how they scream?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygTV1JRrhEQ
And they say Germans have no sense of humor?  :o

Alien: Covenant, May 19 2017, directed by Ridley Scott.

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on March 01, 2017, 10:11:51 PM
And they say Germans have no sense of humor?  :o

Next time one of my liberal friends starts talking about "Trump the Nazi" Imma show them these picture of a German parade taken recently.

Yeah, those craaazy Nazi's.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ciardelo on March 02, 2017, 01:10:00 PM
Next time one of my liberal friends starts talking about "Trump the Nazi" Imma show them these picture of a German parade taken recently.

Yeah, those craaazy Nazi's.

I guess they didn't want a float that really reflects their reality because it would've showed a Muslim fucking Merkel in the ass.  ;)

Ciardelo

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on March 02, 2017, 01:11:39 PM
I guess they didn't want a float that really reflects their reality because it would've showed a Muslim fucking Merkel in the ass.  ;)

Yeah buddy. lol  ;D

whoozit

Did Stellar implode?  He hasn't posted in over 12 hours.  Maybe his body finally succumbed to all of the manic activity.

zeebo

Quote from: whoozit on March 02, 2017, 01:59:47 PM
Did Stellar implode?  He hasn't posted in over 12 hours.  Maybe his body finally succumbed to all of the manic activity.

For a long time he seemed content to just quietly post his topical threads, but kinda went supernova all of a sudden.  Maybe he saw something in Voynich Manuscript that really shook him up.  Hopefully he'll settle back down to some garden-variety Nibiru posts again.

zeebo

As of today's close, Snapchat's market cap is worth more than Viacom, Hilton, or Ferrari.  (It's an app to send pictures right?)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 03, 2017, 01:06:54 AM
As of today's close, Snapchat's market cap is worth more than Viacom, Hilton, or Ferrari.  (It's an app to send pictures right?)

Yeah...one that Hillary endorsed during the election.  ::)

I'm not really into all those hooks and worms and things.  But thank you.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on March 03, 2017, 05:54:41 PM

This isn't creepy  :-\

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LIg8WSIBpo

Not nearly as creepy as you making fun of a dead Navy SEAL and the widow that was grieving him, IMHO.  :)

Quote from: TigerLily on March 03, 2017, 05:54:41 PM

This isn't creepy  :-\

Yeah, that doesn't look at all like a sign of the Apocalypse. And I'm glad I don't live on that street, because that kind of thing tends to have an adverse impact on property values.

TigerLily

Quote from: Robert Ghostwolf's Ghost on March 03, 2017, 10:12:41 PM
Yeah, that doesn't look at all like a sign of the Apocalypse. And I'm glad I don't live on that street, because that kind of thing tends to have an adverse impact on property values.

What if they actually done in the cat? I think I see a few turkeys in this barnyard

Quote from: TigerLily on March 04, 2017, 12:00:47 AM
What if they actually done in the cat? I think I see a few turkeys in this barnyard

If they did, the cat probably deserved it because it couldn't help being a jerk. That genetic trait probably kills way more of them than curiosity...

And weird, possibly sentient ritualistic type of turkey behavior like that is something that might be worth worrying about, no matter what motivates it.

zeebo

Whenever I watch Carson shows from the 70's, it seems like most the guests were high on pills.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: zeebo on March 04, 2017, 01:13:57 AM
Whenever I watch Carson shows from the 70's, it seems like most the guests were high on pills.

Or something, anyway.  ;) ;)

Quote from: zeebo on March 04, 2017, 01:13:57 AM

That would explain Rip Taylor's strange behavior.