• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Taaroa

Maybe an announcement would be in order when you make the nearest trainstation exit only after a game, rather than telling people after they get there that they need to walk another 20min through the pouring rain.

Juan

I had not remembered the rebels as such racists. Only the two white males got medals at the end. Nether the Wookie nor the Droids got one. Bastards.

This is about as stupid as it gets.  I got a good laugh out of it though.  I can't believe people buy into this flim flam man's con.  They must have had a quick dress rehearsal before the service.  The acting is atrocious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSQeqk5YzbM

Big Chicken

Would like to buy me an orange centaur     ::)

TigerLily

Dear Giant Meteor

What's taking you so long?

Love, TigerLily

NASA Scientist Says Earth Is Due for ‘Extinction-Level’ Event

Earth is due for an “extinction-level” event from the sky, and even if we see it coming, we won’t be able to do anything about it, a NASA scientist said Monday.

Speaking at a meeting in San Francisco, Dr. Joseph Nuth of NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center said large asteroids and comets, the type that could wipe out civilization, are extremely rare, but tend to hit “50 to 60 million years apart.” Given that a comet wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago, one could argue that we’re slightly past “due.”

JesusJuice

You want everyone on Earth to be killed just because your U.S. Presidential candidate lost?

TigerLily

Quote from: Porch Testicles on December 13, 2016, 09:40:47 PM
You want everyone on Earth to be killed just because your U.S. Presidential candidate lost?

Just want to shake things up. Can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs. But you're right. Don't want to ruin everything. Maybe a weaponized virus would be better

TigerLily

Just want to shake things up. Can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs. But you're right. Don't want to ruin everything. Maybe a weaponized virus would be better. Now I know what I want for Christmas  :)

GravitySucks

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2016, 10:28:57 PM
Just want to shake things up. Can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs. But you're right. Don't want to ruin everything. Maybe a weaponized virus would be better. Now I know what I want for Christmas  :)

Hmmmm, if we could modulate the NPR carrier signal with the proper sub harmonic resonance patterns, we could maybe get all the liberals to march like lemmings into the sea. Problems solved.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 13, 2016, 10:46:42 PM

Hmmmm, if we could modulate the NPR carrier signal with the proper sub harmonic resonance patterns, we could maybe get all the liberals to march like lemmings into the sea. Problems solved.

[In hushed NPR tone] You're listening to NPR as you march happily off a cliff, into the sea. Up next, the history of onions.  :D

JesusJuice

Quote from: TigerLily on December 13, 2016, 09:56:55 PM
Just want to shake things up. Can't make an omelet without breaking some eggs. But you're right. Don't want to ruin everything. Maybe a weaponized virus would be better

I saw what you originally wrote. :(

TigerLily

Quote from: Porch Testicles on December 13, 2016, 11:46:28 PM

I saw what you originally wrote. :(

But I thought better of it.  The current one is my final answer.  That has taken place before my final solution

JesusJuice

Quote from: TigerLily on December 14, 2016, 12:13:07 AM
But I thought better of it.  The current one is my final answer.  That has taken place before my final solution

Oy vey!

TigerLily

Quote from: GravitySucks on December 13, 2016, 10:46:42 PM

Actually I've heard they have identified the Trumpbot gene (the carriers are already acting like lemmings). It's some kind of throwback to Cro Magnon

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 14, 2016, 12:20:13 AM
Actually I've heard they have identified the Trumpbot gene (the carriers are already acting like lemmings). It's some kind of throwback to Cro Magnon.

You're not fooling anyone. You love my protruding brow and you know it.  :P

TigerLily

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2016, 12:28:33 AM
You're not fooling anyone. You love my protruding brow and you know it.  :P

True but you need a serious waxing

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: TigerLily on December 14, 2016, 12:35:19 AM
True but you need a serious waxing

We only worship one God. Why have two eyebrows?!  ::)

I have an idea for a hit movie.  An updated remake of Whatever Happened To Baby Jane? with Madonna in the Bette Davis role. Cher can play the Joan Crawford role.  Jonah Hill can play the Victor Buono role.  John Waters can direct.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 14, 2016, 04:11:25 AM
I have an idea for a hit movie.  An updated remake of Whatever Happened To Baby Jane? with Madonna in the Bette Davis role. Cher can play the Joan Crawford role.  Jonah Hill can play the Victor Buono role.  John Waters can direct.

I like it! Let's do lunch.  8)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2016, 04:13:10 AM

I like it! Let's do lunch.  8)

Shit man.  I should be a Hollywood producer.  I could make Hollywood great again. ;D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on December 14, 2016, 04:16:35 AM
Shit man.  I should be a Hollywood producer.  I could make Hollywood great again. ;D

You should! Both women are batshit crazy. It would be fun to see a 90 minute prolonged cat fight between them, if only to exercise the Trump demons.  ;)

I really would like to see another Waters movie though. That guy is hilarious!

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 14, 2016, 04:19:55 AM

You should! Both women are batshit crazy. It would be fun to see a 90 minute prolonged cat fight between them, if only to exercise the Trump demons.  ;)

Barbra Streisand can sing the theme song so she won't feel left out. She can play Baby Jane's mother in some flashbacks.