• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

chefist

Elvis died at 42...wow, I thought he was in his 50's...

whoozit

Quote from: whoozit on October 28, 2016, 10:57:41 AM
When is bring your Mom to BellGab day?
I think that's somewhere around monkey day...    or is it sea-monkey day ?      I forget.  ;)

ShayP

Chelsea Clinton has always reminded me of this character.  I see a resemblance.  Maybe it's just me.  *DISCLAIMER ~  I'm not trying to start a political discussion.  ;)

TigerLily

Quote from: ShayP on October 30, 2016, 02:16:35 PM
Chelsea Clinton has always reminded me of this character.  I see a resemblance.  Maybe it's just me.  *DISCLAIMER ~  I'm not trying to start a political discussion.  ;)

A cute and very clever character. Acceptable

albrecht

Somehow I dispute that $14.99 (plus shipping) "Perfect Teeth" will work as well as proper dental care, braces, bridges, or even dentures "costing thousands!" But a good infomerical to run during the Halloween candy-eating time, I guess. Now back to "The Fog" and giving teeth killing candy to kids who knock on the door!

albrecht

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/11/sharks-two-headed-oceans-mutations/
Great now we have to deal with two-headed sharks at the beach?!

I'm sure the cause is "warming" and over-fishing, nothing like, say, pollution and nuclear materials being leaked/dumped into the oceans.

whoozit

What does a particle tree look like?  Are there forests of them?  They must get all that particle board from somewhere.

In the not too distant future, you will be able to walk into a store and purchase a pack of chewing gum that cures every disease known to humankind.

Grand Unified Medicine!

No more doctors other than for trauma.  No more health insurance.  Your body could easily live for two hundred years.

Everything will be great...  Until a particular birthday is reached.

akwilly

That was weird just saw a big flash of light in the sky

Hog

Quote from: akwilly on November 05, 2016, 04:47:46 AM
That was weird just saw a big flash of light in the sky
That does happen, at least a few times a night if yer watchin.

peace
Hog

albrecht

Just saw a commercial after the Cowboys game for Chipotle with the ending tag line "NOW SERVING CHORIZO." This after having so many health-related problems causing lawsuits, closed stores, fired management, and stock crashing to "fix" the problem by adding a type of cheap, spicy Mexican sausage to the menu. Hahaha. (Don't get me wrong I like chorizo but even when done right it can cause 'issues.')

Hey guys. :)

Are your nuts too big ? Don't have enough scrilla for a vasectomy ? Another clue that Zika is a bio-engineered population control weapon ?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/728505/Zika-virus-SHRINK-TESTICLES-men-infertile

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 04, 2016, 04:01:23 AM
In the not too distant future, you will be able to walk into a store and purchase a pack of chewing gum that cures every disease known to humankind.

Grand Unified Medicine!

No more doctors other than for trauma.  No more health insurance.  Your body could easily live for two hundred years.

Everything will be great...  Until a particular birthday is reached.

Dr. MD MD

Pan up and right, please. Jenny's rags are looking particularly tattered.  ;) ;)

the_Stranger

Quote from: albrecht on November 06, 2016, 03:03:26 PM
Just saw a commercial after the Cowboys game for Chipotle with the ending tag line "NOW SERVING CHORIZO." This after having so many health-related problems causing lawsuits, closed stores, fired management, and stock crashing to "fix" the problem by adding a type of cheap, spicy Mexican sausage to the menu. Hahaha. (Don't get me wrong I like chorizo but even when done right it can cause 'issues.')

Have never been to a Chipotle, but would like to try it some time.
But I do love me some chorizo.
Not much better than chorizo tacos with some pico and fresh squeezed lime.
Dammit, now I'm hungry.