• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Mike Vara Reveals the Truth about DMDN?

Started by DoYouThinkItWasAngels, December 20, 2015, 01:56:02 AM

Lilith

Psychic:  "I'm speechless, I just really don't know what to say".

Vara:  "Well, I hope that helps."

WeinerInHand

The caller has been sipping on some of grandpa's couch medicine.

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 16, 2019, 08:56:29 PM
Psychic:  "I'm speechless, I just really don't know what to say".

Vara:  "Well, I hope that helps."

It's over already? 🙁

WeinerInHand

Clyde Lewis was pretty good last night. He talked a lot about Q-Anon.

WeinerInHand

The audio works on the paranormal radio app.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 16, 2019, 09:06:13 PM
Clyde Lewis was pretty good last night. He talked a lot about Q-Anon.

I like Clyde, but he has too many commercials live, and I don't like listening to archives.  I like listening to live shows.  Clydes 5 hour live show, turns into a 3 hour show in the archive without commercials.  It's a dilemma, for sure.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 16, 2019, 09:10:54 PM
The audio works on the paranormal radio app.

I clicked on the player on his homepage.  Gees, he's having all kinds of issues tonight, but staying nice and calm none the less. 

WeinerInHand

Quote from: brig on January 16, 2019, 09:12:53 PM
I clicked on the player on his homepage.  Gees, he's having all kinds of issues tonight, but staying nice and calm none the less.

Heather would have been blaming dead people by now.

WeinerInHand

Righteous Indignation. When the truck stop KNOWS the coffee is old and they still charge me full price without telling me. Righteous Indignation.

Lilith

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 16, 2019, 09:21:07 PM
Righteous Indignation. When the truck stop KNOWS the coffee is old and they still charge me full price without telling me. Righteous Indignation.

You're right, of course.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 16, 2019, 09:21:07 PM

What?! You need to burn that motherfucker down! >:(

WeinerInHand

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 16, 2019, 09:22:35 PM
What?! You need to burn that motherfucker down! >:(

One day, my friend. One day...

Lilith

I haven't heard Benjamin Fulford mentioned in ages.

Lilith

I really am enjoying listening to this.  ;D

albrecht

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 16, 2019, 09:30:42 PM
https://youtu.be/pl7uYoLr0aQ
Wow. I suggest truckers switch from the Bennies to the Valiums. Kidding. Hopefully an accident not on purpose! I do see truckers, illegally I might add, looking at their phones in traffic on IH-35 btw. But so do many others. There is a shyster down here who constantly runs ads about 18 wheeler accidents. If y'all got an organization you should sue HIM! The ad talks about "when you are injured the trucker is getting his 'story' together" and shows a "typical" trucker talking on a flip-phone and wiping his brow and nodding and some suited armed shredding documents in some office.

WeinerInHand

Truck drivers can be stopped and ticketed for hand held cell phone use. $2,400 fine. I am okay with this.

albrecht

Quote from: WeinerInHand on January 16, 2019, 09:37:09 PM
Truck drivers can be stopped and ticketed for hand held cell phone use. $2,400 fine. I am okay with this.
Should be for all. Drunk driving is safer than using phones etc while driving. Not that I'm encouraging drunk driving but at least the person is watching, somewhat. Somewhere there was a study that said texting etc was more dangerous than drunk drivers. I saw a person reading on a Kindle once. Sure, stop-n-go traffic but wtf is thinking there?

albrecht

Quote from: brig on January 16, 2019, 09:31:39 PM
Thanks!
"No Problemo," as our precious illegals say. Just wanted to let you know that the Fulford guy is not forgotten. Crazy guy, I wish he would be on a show sometime what with all the various Dragon Societies and recent events.....

Gd5150

Quote from: albrecht on January 16, 2019, 09:40:52 PM
Should be for all. Drunk driving is safer than using phones etc while driving. Not that I'm encouraging drunk driving but at least the person is watching, somewhat. Somewhere there was a study that said texting etc was more dangerous than drunk drivers. I saw a person reading on a Kindle once. Sure, stop-n-go traffic but wtf is thinking there?

What if you’re texting and driving while drunk?

albrecht

Quote from: Gd5150 on January 16, 2019, 09:42:25 PM
What if you’re texting and driving while drunk?
Then you are all good because you have skills (assuming no accident was involved.)  And will be invited by Google to post "Birdbox Challenge" videos on Youtube.