• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Not Without My Anus

Started by Mordred478, July 05, 2008, 01:46:31 PM

Caruthers612

<Stumbling in after a night on the Thames embankment with friend Guinness and Stout>
         Evening, All. Whoops, 'scuse me. <shouts for ruth in the nearest rubbish bin, wipes mouth> Now then. I've a few remarks to make, and I list you'll all hopen. First, I approve of the Spooge Noory merchandise, especially the girl in the T-shirt, as the item I'm really interested in purchasing is her breasts. Second...'scuse me again...anyone have a hat? Thank you. <shouts for ruth again> Now then, then now. About those breasts--uh, no, that wasn't it...something lower down...Oh yes! Steve Quayle. I do believe this feces, er, specious twat should be consigned to the adult diaper of Barbara Bush. And finally, I'd like to fall over. <thud>

M

Spikegirl

Too funny! Thanks for the laugh. You got an "on the money" for that!

JC

Quayle in Bush......hmmmm........

pate

Quote from: Caruthers612 on July 05, 2008, 01:46:31 PM
         <Stumbling in after a night on the Thames embankment with friend Guinness and Stout>
         Evening, All. Whoops, 'scuse me. <shouts for ruth in the nearest rubbish bin, wipes mouth> Now then. I've a few remarks to make, and I list you'll all hopen. First, I approve of the Spooge Noory merchandise, especially the girl in the T-shirt, as the item I'm really interested in purchasing is her breasts. Second...'scuse me again...anyone have a hat? Thank you. <shouts for ruth again> Now then, then now. About those breasts--uh, no, that wasn't it...something lower down...Oh yes! Steve Quayle. I do believe this feces, er, specious twat should be consigned to the adult diaper of Barbara Bush. And finally, I'd like to fall over. <thud>

M

Twinkie e='ars, mate!

Yourk, suckrets sayfe....
\
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkndyiEZ70c
/

pate

Quote from: Parris001 on September 28, 2017, 06:40:22 PM
LMAO. Gotta revive this thread. I had the great Tommy Danheiser call my local po-po on me for harassing them.

I see George wearing a propeller had and dressing like The Beaver ever day.

That's pretty much Tom Cruise gag-HAY!

keven spkkk ghey woulod be all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psNuJuaYqVU