• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The BellGab "New Member" Meet and Greet!

Started by GodsEqual, September 24, 2008, 02:13:23 AM

zeebo

Quote from: Spy on October 20, 2016, 06:26:32 PM
If anyone is wondering what happened to Who . . . . I am Who.  I changed Who's password one day and did a really superlative job.  I created an amazing new password.  I made it so complicated no one would be able to guess what it was.  Including me. Thus Who disappeared and Spy showed up in his place.

So if anyone asks Who is Spy? -- Spy is Who.  Welcome back.

onan

If anyone is wondering what happened to Who . . . . I am Who.  I changed Who's password one day and did a really superlative job.  I created an amazing new password.  I made it so complicated no one would be able to guess what it was.  Including me. Thus Who disappeared and Spy showed up in his place.

MV can help you recover your pw' at least he could a number of years ago when I did the same thing.

GravitySucks

Quote from: zeebo on October 20, 2016, 06:31:25 PM
So if anyone asks Who is Spy? -- Spy is Who.  Welcome back.

No. Who is Spy.

Spy

Quote from: onan on October 20, 2016, 06:32:18 PM
MV can help you recover your pw' at least he could a number of years ago when I did the same thing.

Thanks for the info.  That would be great if he would agree to do it.  Last I knew he wasn't accepting PMs?  How do I get a message to him? 

onan

Quote from: Spy on October 20, 2016, 06:35:12 PM
Thanks for the info.  That would be great if he would agree to do it.  Last I knew he wasn't accepting PMs?  How do I get a message to him?

Lol, i guess going to "i want to change my name" thread. Dunno how else, I think falkie has his number.

GravitySucks

Twitter works

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on October 04, 2016, 07:29:08 PM
As long as you're not a MuslimZebra hybrid terrorist, we can overlook the Masonic chessboard floor situation.  (nothing a little Enochian chess cannot overcome, right?)

Paste often.

That's the account image Morphiaflow used for his Twitter account (@mrproducerguy).  Oh my!

Report yourself. ;)

/reported

WELCOME SPY!

I HOPE YOU ARE AWARE OF THE ASWANGS/ALPHA DRACONIANS!

You call yourself a spy.

Here is a REPTILIAN SHAPESHIFTING SCUMBAG WHO IS A SECRET AGENT!

WE HAVE TO STOP THE ASWANGS/ALPHA DRACONIANS!

Quote from: Dryball69 on November 04, 2016, 12:46:44 PM
hello. im new. hi

Hello!

I know evil!

You must be aware of the reptilians ruling our planet. They turn humans into livestock!

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=kinninigan&t=hp&ia=videos

theONE

hi i'm new here and very shy but i love you all i'm very easy

maureen

Quote from: BLACK RAVEN on November 16, 2016, 10:28:40 PM
hi i'm new here and very shy but i love you all i'm very easy
Welcome, Black Raven! Have fun and being shy is cool. 

mikuthing01

Hi, My name is Ray Brower and a train knocked me out of my Keds

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Ray Brower on December 07, 2016, 05:39:55 PM
Hi, My name is Ray Brower and a train knocked me out of my Keds

You sure you're not a victim of the Clintons?  ???

mikuthing01

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 07, 2016, 05:45:11 PM
You sure you're not a victim of the Clintons?  ???

It is possible, i was a child when a train tried to drive up my ass

Hellifino

Hi everyone, I'm new here so be gentle.

chefist

Quote from: Hellifino on January 18, 2017, 03:29:36 PM

Welcome... Don't mind them, their more severe behaviors are controlled by medication.

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Hellifino on January 18, 2017, 03:29:36 PM

Welcome to Bellgab here is your complimentary starter pack, enjoy your stay!

Taaroa

Quote from: lukathing03 on January 18, 2017, 04:21:26 PM

Is there something about being a radio host which causes this?

Also I'm fairly new and here for serious discussions.

Rix Gins

Quote from: Spaceman Spiff on February 01, 2017, 10:27:47 PM
Hello all, new to here...be gentle  :-[

You have been welcomed in the Falkie thread, so I will welcome you in the New Member thread.  Have fun.

Taaroa

Luka Megurine

Quote from: Taaroa on February 02, 2017, 12:22:37 AM

Incidentally mine is Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex. None of that moeshit for me

heh heh, i actually liked The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya even though everyone blames it for ruining anime, I am more of a Trigun and Cowboy Bebop fan tho.

I have seen a few of Hayao Miyazaki's movies Spirited Away was breddy good, Princess Mononoke was excellent!

Taaroa

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 02, 2017, 12:26:39 AM
heh heh, i actually liked The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya even though everyone blames it for ruining anime, I am more of a Trigun and Cowboy Bebop fan tho.
I think it might've been the first mainstream show of it's type, but the rest of modern anime (even stuff like mecha) that shouldn't have been affected by it aren't much better quality wise anymore.

Quote from: lukathing03🗾🇯🇵🗻🌸 on February 02, 2017, 12:26:39 AM
I have seen a few of Hayao Miyazaki's movies Spirited Away was breddy good, Princess Mononoke was excellent!

Miyazaki is okay, maybe a bit overrated. I took my dad (who had never seen any anime before) to see The Wind Also Rises while it was playing at an arthouse cinema, and he said he enjoyed seeing something like that more than the films the west puts out nowadays.