• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Caravan to Midnight

Started by Original Larry, September 28, 2015, 11:36:00 AM

Bomar

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 22, 2016, 07:56:26 PM
Word salad . . .

Starr

I like "Thousand Island" with my salads...

I discriminate my tastes...

Bomar

Quote from: Original Larry on June 22, 2016, 03:50:53 PM
BCF, meet bomar. Now you know.

Im not sure I want to. Bomar's avatar doesn't look gentile, but fitting. Yours is the three stooges, I remember Larry. That latest movie wasn't so much fun, though.

Starr, meet bomar, Now YOU know.

Bomar

TOL ... Larry, ....

Did you know, ...

Norms; talk and type...

But those who impress;  type prose and invoke thought in those following key strokes...

Bomar

Drum roll please: Tonight's guests: "V", still no XYZ! and,  author Linda Baron-Katz, author of "Fire and Rain" Surviving mental illness. News I can use! HAhahahaha

Quote from: Bomar on June 22, 2016, 08:31:19 PM
TOL ... Larry, ....

Did you know, ...

Norms; talk and type...

But those who impress;  type prose and invoke thought in those following key strokes...
Thank you Bomar!

Bomar

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

A statement by the Bomar....

Larry, Eve, Brig, Misty, Johnny B, Dean, Dianne, and others who have been spoken to; I never assumed you to be Norms...

I just wanted to express this thought...

Norms will be identified and corrected as per the US determination of personal mental activity...

Bomar

starrmtn001

Quote from: Original Larry on June 22, 2016, 08:11:50 PM
Starr, meet bomar, Now YOU know.

Thanks Larry. 

Not hard to figure, though.  To be honest, I was being a little selfish and used this banter for a diversion in my day.  Kind of like trying a new dressing on my salad.  ;)

Okay.  Laterz all.  ;D

Bomar

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 22, 2016, 08:59:18 PM
  Kind of like trying a new dressing on my salad.  ;)

Star,...

You are "Cool"...

Bomar

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on June 22, 2016, 08:52:57 PM
Dudes and Dudettes,...

A statement by the Bomar....

Larry, Eve, Brig, Misty, Johnny B, Dean, Dianne, and others who have been spoken to; I never assumed you to be Norms...

I just wanted to express this thought...

Norms will be identified and corrected as per the US determination of personal mental activity...

Bomar

Understood.  :-*

Bomar

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2016, 03:55:54 AM
Understood.  :-*

Brig,....

You are the coolest...
Please, ... (on my knees) ..., Do me a favor, I like Misty...

Please give an intelligent perception of my personal information which I view, , when asked, my point of contact, (931-583-0319 ... enter, we can talk...

Bomar

Imconfused

Quote from: starrmtn001 on June 22, 2016, 07:51:34 PM
I'm not Imconfused, I'm confused . . . never mind.   :o  ::)

Did you call Milord?  What did I miss?

BTW how is John Bee (as in Boy) doing these days?  I haven't listened for ages.

Lilith

Quote from: Bomar on June 23, 2016, 07:24:41 AM

Brig,....

You are the coolest...
Please, ... (on my knees) ..., Do me a favor, I like Misty...

Please give an intelligent perception of my personal information which I view, , when asked, my point of contact, (... enter, we can talk...

Bomar

Bomar, my friend,  ask anybody here at bellgab.  I am NOT a phone person.  I have a phone available to me, but I do not, nor do I want to use it.    PLEASE edit and remove your phone number from your post.

Lilith

I'm in the middle of ep 557.  Just finished listening to Judge Anna Von Reitz, which again, is a retelling of Jordan Maxwell info IMO, and her voice was grating and difficult to listen to for my ears.  What did you all think of her?  I am listening to Sheriff Mack right now.

Imconfused

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2016, 08:27:45 AM
I am NOT a phone person.  I have a phone available to me, but I do not, nor do I want to use it.   

Wow,  I thought I was the only one.  We should form an army of 2.

Elane237

Bomar,

As ornery as you can be at times, we don't want anything to happen to you given the "police state" atmosphere we live in.  So, I agree with Brig; please remove your phone number.

Lilith

Quote from: Imconfused on June 23, 2016, 08:32:29 AM
Wow,  I thought I was the only one.  We should form an army of 2.

I tried it once or twice for a few months, and it left me with no time to do anything else but answer my phone day and night.  I have no need for one at all now that my Dad has passed.  Same goes for emails and private messages.  For the most part, unless I am expecting something important, I don't even click on them to read.

Elane237

Hey folks!

Anyone listen to Linda Baron-Katz interview on mental illness last night?  What did you learn from her?

Thanks

Imconfused

Quote from: brig on June 23, 2016, 08:38:11 AM
I tried it once or twice for a few months, and it left me with no time to do anything else but answer my phone day and night.  I have no need for one at all now that my Dad has passed.

Sorry about your Dad.

I have a phone so I can use it.  I don't have a phone so other people can use it.   ;)

Lilith

Quote from: Imconfused on June 23, 2016, 08:46:28 AM
Sorry about your Dad.

I have a phone so I can use it.  I don't have a phone so other people can use it.   ;)

Finally somebody understands me.  ;D :-*

Bomar

Dudes and Dudettes,...

Phones are not the problem,...

Answering the bell, and talking to the phone is the problem...

Simple solution, remove the bell, no talk, no answering...

(Idea came from; Movie: "Finding Forester")...

Bomar

Bomar with his Bull, Misty, Brig, and Elaine and The Original Larry keep on thhe thread and honestly, listening to the show.

Lilith

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on June 23, 2016, 06:18:22 PM
Bomar with his Bull, Misty, Brig, and Elaine and The Original Larry keep on thhe thread and honestly, listening to the show.

I just finished up listening to Sheriff Mack.  Totally enjoyed listening to him talk to Wells.  I am now only one show behind, which is fine with the weekend coming up.

Quote from: BelgianCarbonFibre on June 23, 2016, 06:18:22 PM
Absolutely, BCF. That's why I am here. Right now waiting. Click, Refresh, Repeat.
that's the ticket, mate.

Quote from: Bomar on June 22, 2016, 08:31:19 PM
TOL ... Larry, ....

Did you know, ...

Norms; talk and type...

But those who impress;  type prose and invoke thought in those following key
strokes...

I get it Bomar, we are still KPC, no? I think we are distracting Belgian Carbon Fibre.
A new caravaner, be gentle.
TOL
out.
Bomar

So glad the server migration went well. I don't have the phone number in front of me, I guess I will check back tomorrow.

Elane237

It's 11 pm and tonight's episode 559 is still not up!