• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 30, 2018, 05:17:54 PM
So now Gaddafi was a hero? A freedom fighter?

The 3 amigos are getting dumber by the minute. Time to lay off the Alex Jones boys.

We got you freedom fighters T-shirt’s to wear while you fight the evil globalists everywhere. I have 3 shirts, 1 for the each of ya.

No idea what you’re talking about. You must be high on crack. ::)

Gd5150

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 30, 2018, 05:28:10 PM
No idea what you’re talking about. You must be high on crack. ::)

Not surprised Leghumper. Not surprised at all.

V V V V V V V V Leghumper V V V V V V V V

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 30, 2018, 05:32:13 PM
Not surprised Leghumper. Not surprised at all.

V V V V V V V V Leghumper V V V V V V V V

Right, it’s not surprising that you’re on crack.

Metron2267

Neither. Why do you ask?

QuoteThe 3 amigos are getting dumber by the minute. Time to lay off the Alex Jones boys.

Uh, I didn't find that meme on Alex' site, try again.

QuoteWe got you freedom fighters T-shirt’s to wear while you fight the evil globalists everywhere. I have 3 shirts, 1 for the each of ya.

Globalism (by definition and implementation) = TREASON!

Very disappointed to see you laughing along with the the Soros' funded assault on America's national sovereignty. Strikes me as childish and self-defeating really, oh and Bush (either one) are globalists.

Nucky Nolan

The 3 amigos are getting dumber by the minute. Time to lay off the Alex Jones boys.

We got you freedom fighters T-shirt’s to wear while you fight the evil globalists everywhere. I have 3 shirts, 1 for the each of ya.

He wasn't a freedom fighter, but he helped us in our anti-terrorism campaign. Clinton thanked him for his service by cackling at his horrid demise.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 30, 2018, 05:48:36 PM

And?

Was he right? Did Merkel fill Germany with filthy muzzie invaders?

Discuss.

Kidnostad3

We are talking about pulling about 2,000 SPEC OPS troops out of Syria.   Our Arab allies should be able to take up the slack in terms of boots on the ground and $$$.  I do worry that the Kurds will left to the tender mercies of the Turks.  They have been the only anti regime group that we have backed that can be consistently depended on.  If it ends badly for them, it will be another U.S. betrayal like that of the Hmungs and other pro U.S. ethnic/religious groups in Vietnam.

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 30, 2018, 06:07:21 PM

Damn right.  I'm an American citizen.  There's no such thing as a "citizen of the world."  ::)  I'm sure Soros and his ilk would prefer us being slaves of their glorious NWO.  :P

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 31, 2018, 08:37:39 AM
We are talking about pulling about 2,000 SPEC OPS troops out of Syria.   Our Arab allies should be able to take up the slack in terms of boots on the ground and $$$.  I do worry that the Kurds will left to the tender mercies of the Turks.  They have been the only anti regime group that we have backed that can be consistently depended on.  If it ends badly for them, it will be another U.S. betrayal like that of the Hmungs and other pro U.S. ethnic/religious groups in Vietnam.

So how many corners of the world are we supposed to save from their own eons old internal feuds? :-\

Have we solved any yet, even one?

Do you truly believe in the mission of Team America, Global Cop?

Thanks for the globalist daily drivel, but I say PASS! :(

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on December 31, 2018, 08:53:43 AM
Damn right.  I'm an American citizen.  There's no such thing as a "citizen of the world."  ::)  I'm sure Soros and his ilk would prefer us being slaves of their glorious NWO.  :P

Amen brother, A-freaking-men!

I'll be damned if my progeny are expected to kow tow to international treaties to do the UN's bidding and feed the Euro banksters' international war machine. America for Americans! Period.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on December 31, 2018, 08:53:43 AM

Yep, fuck globalists like kidnobrain, gdwhatever and cucky nolan! ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 30, 2018, 06:04:34 PM
And?

Was he right? Did Merkel fill Germany with filthy muzzie invaders?

Discuss.

Yep and she’s an idiot. Muammar Gaddafi had zero to do with preventing it. A person with kindergarters level of geography would know that. There’s only the Mediterranean Sea and a dozen countries standing between Lybia and Germany. But keep celebrating ol Muammar, Che.

Lesson 1: a map of Europe. Study it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 31, 2018, 10:51:17 AM
Yep and she’s an idiot. Muammar Gaddafi had zero to do with preventing it. A person with kindergarters level of geography would know that. There’s only the Mediterranean Sea and a dozen countries standing between Lybia and Germany. But keep celebrating ol Muammar, Che.

Lesson 1: a map of Europe. Study it.

It’s well known that despite his hardline fascist regime he was preventing the kind of mass exodus going on now. Go back to sleep, loser! ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2018, 10:49:04 AM
Yep, fuck globalists like kidnobrain, gdwhatever and cucky nolan! ;D

I confess I was somewhat nonplussed when Kid came out for globalism and then doubled it down by accusing us of a "betrayal" for pulling out of Syria. Maybe he really grooved on Obummer's pseudo 'red line in the sand'...

Gd I think is just throwing in to support his buddy, which is almost as bad if he wants to maintain his patriot credibility.

Nucky however likes to play around, I've not seen anything malicious from him, so you may need to recalibrate your outrage meter a tad...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 31, 2018, 10:57:55 AM
I confess I was somewhat nonplussed when Kid came out for globalism and then doubled it down by accusing us of a "betrayal" for pulling out of Syria. Maybe he really grooved on Obummer's pseudo 'red line in the sand'...

Gd I think is just throwing in to support his buddy, which is almost as bad if he wants to maintain his patriot credibility.

Nucky however likes to play around, I've not seen anything malicious from him, so you may need to recalibrate your outrage meter a tad...

You’re not the Bellgab psychologist. You often accuse me of things and then are proven wrong later. Maybe it’s you who should “recalibrate your outrage.” ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 31, 2018, 10:51:17 AM
Yep and she’s an idiot.

QuoteMuammar Gaddafi had zero to do with preventing it. A person with kindergarters level of geography would know that.

You miss the point entirely - Libya is a potent source of refugees since Ghdaffy was deposed and a power vacuum ensued.

https://thinkprogress.org/why-so-many-refugees-are-fleeing-to-europe-from-libya-f95d570f4d81/
Despite the heartbreaking nature of these recent drownings, however, refugees from African and Middle Eastern countries likely won’t stop using the near-failed state of Libya as a springboard into Europe on rickety boats.

Here’s why Libya has become the latest flashpoint in the European migration crisis:

Migration from Libya to Europe quadrupled starting in 2013. After rebel fighters killed Libya’s dictator, Col. Muammar Qaddafi, two rival groups have fought to seize control of the power vacuum in the country amid increasing lawlessness. Libya’s Islamic State militant group (ISIS) has also upped its presence in the area, as the 2011 armed conflict has continued to drive internal displacement within the country.

Why Libya is such a popular point of departure for refugees

Last year, 87 percent of the 900,000 migrants and refugees who crossed the waters into Europe arrived through Greece, according to The Guardian.
But after the European Union cut a deal with Turkey in March to resettle one refugee for every “irregular migrant” it turned away, entering Greece from Turkey was no longer a viable option.

Since the EU-Turkey deal, many migrants and refugees have instead turned to North Africa to cross through Libya. The relatively short distance between Libya’s shoreline and Italy’s island of Lampedusa has also made the trip appealing to people, BBC reported. This is likely why there weren’t any fatalities on the eastern Mediterranean route between Turkey and Greece in the first three weeks of May.

Who’s using this route through Libya

Migrants and refugees are leaving from more than 12 countries across the North African, Middle Eastern, and South Asian regions, including Tunisia, Syria, Algeria, Senegal, Ivory Coast, Somalia, Kenya, the Sudan region, Eritrea, Saudi Arabia, and Nigeria.

QuoteThere’s only the Mediterranean Sea and a dozen countries standing between Lybia and Germany. But keep celebrating ol Muammar, Che.

Please cite where I ever "celebrated" him - use a direct quotation for accuracy, you puerile, pedantic pissant. >:(

QuoteLesson 1: a map of Europe. Study it.

Lesson 2:

Regime change has consequences:

https://thinkprogress.org/why-so-many-refugees-are-fleeing-to-europe-from-libya-f95d570f4d81/

Why refugees can’t stay in Libya

Migrants passing through Libya face great personal risk in the country, which is why it isn’t a viable option for them to stay there instead of embarking on the dangerous journey across the sea.

Libya has an expansive 1,100-mile coastline â€" the longest in North Africa â€" that has been left without border control because the country has lacked a centralized government since 2014. When Libyan Coast Guard members intercept migrants and refugees hoping to flee by boat, many of these individuals are put in overcrowded, terrible detention centers to await deportation proceedings back to their countries of origin. Migrants and refugees in these detention centers are subjected to torture, severe whippings, beatings, and electric shocks, according to a 2014 report by the humanitarian group Human Rights Watch.

Smugglers and gangs often force refugees to pay more to fund their water-bound trip into Europe by confiscating their passports and extorting them. Some Sub-Saharan migrants and refugees, including unaccompanied children, have been abducted by smugglers who try to coerce them and their family members to pay a ransom. People who are unable to pay are then often held as slaves without pay, according to Amnesty International.

“It is effectively a business that they are running,” one man told Amnesty International. “They detain you so that you have to pay… If you don’t answer their questions, they beat you…with rubber pipes.”

(Cue up a shoot the messenger volley for using a cite from think-progress because...well...they have nothing else!)

2016:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-07/merkel-hollande-warn-libya-may-be-next-big-migrant-staging-areaApril 7, 2016, 10:00 AM MDT
French president says tens of thousands more refugees possible
Peace efforts deserve European support: German chancellor

2017:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/23/66m-migrants-waiting-cross-europe-africa-report/
Europe could face a new wave of migrant arrivals this summer, a leaked German government report has warned. Up to 6.6m people are waiting in countries around the Mediterranean to cross into Europe, according to details of the classified report leaked to Bild newspaper.

They include more than 2.5m in North Africa waiting to attempt the perilous crossing by boat. Angela Merkel’s government has not commented on the report, which the newspaper says was marked for internal use only.

2018:
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/jul/20/libya-rejects-eu-plan-for-migrant-centres
Libya has rejected a EU plan to establish refugee and migrant processing centres in the country, adding that it would not be swayed by any financial inducements to change its decision.

The formal rejection by the Libyan prime minister, Fayez al-Sarraj, is a blow to Italy, which is regarded as being close to his Tripoli administration.

In June, Italy proposed reception and identification centres in Africa as a means of resolving divisions among European governments.

https://www.newsdeeply.com/refugees/executive-summaries/2018/03/07
A group of lawmakers from Germany’s anti-immigrant Alternative for Germany (AfD) party visited Syria to build their case that Syrians should return to the country.

Shortly after becoming the largest opposition party in last year’s election, AfD declared it safe for Syrians to return and proposed deporting some half a million refugees from the country.

The lawmakers said they were now on a fact-finding mission to Syria to prove their case. “The experiences the MPs gain will enable them to rationally evaluate the situation in Syria regarding continuing discussions about classifying it as a safe country of origin, which would also affect the decision about halting deportations of rejected asylum seekers,” they said in a statement.

REJECT GLOBALISM IN ALL ITS FORMS!

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2018, 10:56:45 AM
It’s well known that despite his hardline fascist regime he was preventing the kind of mass exodus going on now. Go back to sleep, loser! ::)

I mean this isn't even grade school level research they're flailing at... ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 31, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

I have no use for never-been-wrong-Republicans, otherwise known as RINOs.

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on December 31, 2018, 11:17:17 AM
I have no use for never-been-wrong-Republicans, otherwise known as RINOs.

Nor do I Doc. :(

Gd5150

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 31, 2018, 11:15:04 AM

It’s your meme bozo. You’re the one that chose to ignore basic geography and put Gaddafi on a pedestal.

You Leghumpers sound as stupid as left wing snowflakes calling everyone racist. Read your posts and take a good look in the mirror. You’ve become an embarrassment.

My history and political views at the gab speak for themselves. No matter how much that reality bothers you.  And they go back years before either of you joined, or rejoined because you were booted, or changed your name/avatar for the 100th time.

Maybe the problem is you’re not posting often enough and people aren’t sure where you stand on the globalism debate.

Metron2267

Quote from: Gd5150 on December 31, 2018, 11:25:49 AM
It’s your meme bozo. You’re the one that chose to ignore basic geography and put Gaddafi on a pedestal.

Huh?

1.) I left your map up - no "ignore" occurred. Stop lying.

2.) I never "put Gaddafi on a pedestal"...that's a direct fucking LIE!

QuoteYou Leghumpers sound as stupid as left wing snowflakes calling everyone racist. Read your posts and take a good look in the mirror. You’ve become an embarrassment.

You're back to strawmen.

QuoteMy history and political views at the gab speak for themselves.

I would have been swift to concur save for this recent sad performance. :-\

QuoteNo matter how much that reality bothers you.

The only thing that "bothers me" is how quickly you about-faced to sign on to Kid's globalist agenda. But perhaps you were there all along and I simply missed it. :-\

QuoteAnd they go back years before either of you joined, or rejoined because you were booted, or changed your name/avatar for the 100th time.

1.) I have never changed my name.

2.) I have used about 4 different avatars.

3.) I have only been booted from ellgab...thus far... ;)

...any more lies to trade in?

QuoteMaybe the problem is you’re not posting often enough and people aren’t sure where you stand on the globalism debate.

Maybe so, ergo I shall redouble my efforts, tnx!

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2018/10/07/salvini-globalist-ruining-italy-europe/
https://theweek.com/articles/669030/angela-merkel-destroying-europe
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/sep/14/neoliberal-europe-union-austerity-crisis

And now, for the coup de context, from way back in 1990!

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1990-09-09/news/9009080976_1_colonialist-corporate-colonialism-imperialism
Corporate Colonialism Has Ruined America Before Our Eyes
September 9, 1990|By Charley Reese of The Sentinel Staff
The future of America, and to some extent peace in the world, depends on the United States returning to its republican roots and disavowing corporate colonialism.

The foreign policy put forward by George Washington is neither archaic nor impractical. On the contrary, the current policy of corporate colonialism is out of date. Day by day it fails before our eyes. It is this policy of colonialism, masquerading as internationalism or globalism, that has bankrupted and bled the United States.

Washington's prescription, libeled as isolationism by the modern colonialists, consisted of trade and fair relations with any nation which desired it, while refraining from interfering in the internal affairs of other nations or involving ourselves in their quarrels.

But to return to this sane, logical and moral policy will require practically a political revolution in the United States. Colonialism is deeply imbedded across the political spectrum and well-financed by the global corporations that benefit from it.

Decades of colonialist propaganda, in which American nationalism was deliberately played down or disparaged, have been effective. Americans who a few weeks ago had never heard of Saddam Hussein and who couldn't have found Kuwait on a plastic globe are now howling for war. They have been easily and suddenly convinced that the Bathist leader of Iraq is a threat to world peace and the American way of life.

As ambitious as he is, he is not that ambitious, I assure you. A nation that could not defeat Iran, that has fewer people than the New York City metropolitan area, is hardly a threat to the world.

I was greatly amused when a man, presumably mature and educated, justified the war cry by saying, ''We can't let those people control our oil.'' There you have the colonialist mindset personified. First of all, whatever we desire is ours regardless of whose country it happens to be located in. The desires of the people who actually own the resource are not even a consideration. It follows therefore that if they dare be other than docile and obedient, then, by God, we'll club them into submission.

Aside from the immorality of imperialism - and that's what it amounts to - there are a number of pragmatic disadvantages. One, if force and intimidation are to be your principal means of persuasion, then you have to go to the enormous expense of maintaining that force, generation after generation. It far exceeds a force necessary for legitimate defense of national interests.

Two, people who are bullied and manipulated naturally develop hatred and resentment, and it's only a matter of when, not if, payback time arrives. Three, the drain on resources necessary to be a world-class meddler, with bribes to be paid and arms to be kept up, inevitably leads to internal decay.

Keep in mind, as you hear all this brave talk by the Bush administration and its little army of propagandists about a new post-Cold War world order, that the U.S. standard of living is declining, major American cities are becoming unlivable and the ever-increasing pile of debt, public and private, has already reached the unpayable stratosphere. Medical care and housing are floating out of the reach of increasing numbers of Americans - like boats drifting out of the reach of people treading water.

These American-world-order types are like the foolish aristocrats who imagined that the British Empire would last for centuries when it was already crumbling under their polished shoes. They are arrogant as hell, but not very smart or educated in the true sense of the word.

We must leave the problems of the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Europe, Asia and the Pacific to those people to sort out, and we must concentrate on solving the problems of the Northeast, the South, the Midwest, the Southwest, and the West. After all these decades of internationalism, our motto ought to be not ''America First,'' but ''America at Last.''

Kidnostad3

Quote from: Metron2267 on December 31, 2018, 10:57:55 AM

Read the fucking post again you fucking dingbat!  Christ, are you dumb!

Kidnostad3

Alex Jones was the one that told Metron and MD that they’d been “gayed” by the One Worlders.  Before that they thought that they just liked to hold penises in their mouth.  Imagine their astonishment. 

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 31, 2018, 12:07:28 PM
Read the fucking post again you fucking dingbat!  Christ, are you dumb!

Kiss my ASS you globalist SWINE FUCKER!

Metron2267

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on December 31, 2018, 12:25:26 PM
Alex Jones was the one that told Metron and MD that they’d been “gayed” by the One Worlders.

He was?

When specifically did that occur - do cite specific dates and locations, you globalist SWINE FUCKER!

QuoteBefore that they thought that they just liked to hold penises in their mouth.  Imagine their astonishment.

You couldn't factually debate if I stuffed your panties with a year's worth of old Weakly Standard issues.

You're a mouth breather...at best...